Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 10:51 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times

Advertisements

I had this coworker a few years back who went out on the first date with a guy and at the end of the evening on her front porch he hugged her and kind of lifted her up. I guess the pressure of the hug caused the unplanned release of a veritable ripsnorter of a fart to occur. She was humiliated and scooted him off of the porch in case the noise was going to be followed by an unpleasant odor. She ended up marrying this guy. A good friend of hers who I also worked with told me about it at work and we were howling with laughter.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:53 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I do hate to break it to you, but women do have bodily functions. Aside from her monthly visitor, she might get food poisoning and have to sleep in the bathroom to be close to the toilet. She might get a sinus infection that turns her face into a snot factory. And horror or horrors, that bean burrito may just give her gas. Of course partners should be courteous and polite, but life isn't about being sexy all the time.

And OMG, we BLEED out our vaginas!

Come on, OP. No one is saying you have to tolerate an arse-blast in a four-star restaurant, but the fact is that if you ever plan to live with or marry a woman, you WILL hear her fart. And burp.

Ye gods, the priggishness.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:55 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
And OMG, we BLEED out our vaginas!

Come on, OP. No one is saying you have to tolerate an arse-blast in a four-star restaurant, but the fact is that if you ever plan to live with or marry a woman, you WILL hear her fart. And burp.

Ye gods, the priggishness.
"Auntie Flow was very angry this week..."

I heard that from a friend of mine. I had tears.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:56 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
The OP's dream date:

[youtube]5NFOY2QKbHc[/youtube]
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOY2QKbHc"]YouTube - ‪Girl farts in her boyfriends face‬‏[/URL]

Old 06-04-2011, 11:02 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I had this coworker a few years back who went out on the first date with a guy and at the end of the evening on her front porch he hugged her and kind of lifted her up. I guess the pressure of the hug caused the unplanned release of a veritable ripsnorter of a fart to occur. She was humiliated and scooted him off of the porch in case the noise was going to be followed by an unpleasant odor. She ended up marrying this guy. A good friend of hers who I also worked with told me about it at work and we were howling with laughter.
It's a good idea to carry around one of those whoopie cushions and pretend someone pulled a prank.

Old 06-04-2011, 11:18 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
I don't know what some of the women on this thread are talking about. I never fart. Or burp. Blood from my hooha? Don't know what you are talking about. I also don't ever have to go to the bathroom. My nose is always free and clear of snot and boogers. I don't snort when I laugh. I never have an itch or have to scratch. All you other women who have these gross issues are disgusting!

To the OP - I think you should stop looking for a woman and start looking for a robot!!!

Old 06-04-2011, 11:21 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Would you rather she explode?

Old 06-04-2011, 11:51 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,758 times
To each his/her own, some people actually like farts. Personally, I don't like farts but if it's done by accident and it just comes out, then it's really not a big deal because we ALL do it. I'm not going to be turned off regardless because if she farts, she obviously poops which is just simply human. Now, if she farts and thinks its cute or funny and loves to do it, that will be an issue with me. I can't really get into the whole scat thing, that's simply for the toilet for me.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:07 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times
LOL hey sometimes it just happens on accident and sometimes its on purpose, lol

Old 06-04-2011, 12:43 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,762,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
To each his/her own, some people actually like farts. Personally, I don't like farts but if it's done by accident and it just comes out, then it's really not a big deal because we ALL do it. I'm not going to be turned off regardless because if she farts, she obviously poops which is just simply human. Now, if she farts and thinks its cute or funny and loves to do it, that will be an issue with me. I can't really get into the whole scat thing, that's simply for the toilet for me.
If it's an issue for either party, enter something like Gas-X -- problem solved, for both genders!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships