Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 04:56 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
A guy with a girl (not married) won’t have to go through 9 months of no sex once she got pregnant. Sure, there are women who would allow the man to have sex while pregnant but how about you?
OMG....okay, there we go. That little bit of nonsense you posted simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, as to how little you know about women and marriage in general.

Some of the best sex I ever had was when I was pregnant. And I know many women that have said the same thing. It's pretty well known amongst us gals that pregnancy sex is pretty damn good. YOU, on the other hand, are just one more clueless male spouting myths and silly diatribes on a public forum.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
After carefully thinking over the OP's question I've come to the conclusion with the help of another bored friend who is over my house, that the ones who have it the best are the husband (who is the cheater) and the wife (who is the cheater) having an affair with each other with no plans of either leaving their spouse, but that could be because we just watched the movie Same Time Next Year again.
Ha! I love that movie.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
I know, somebody please rep dewdrop for us.
I have sure tried.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:13 AM

Quote:
To have sex, it’s not as easy as just a guy asking for it. He has to show in one way or the other that he “deserves” it. Unless you believe in giving away sex easily (sex buddies, one night stands, hook ups, etc.).

Not just for sex but to be in a relationship. Men do have to pretty much jump through hoops to convince the girl to be his girlfriend. The whole courtship and all. And no, my way of doing things, as I have said in different occasions, it’s just different (not better, not worse).

Yes, women like that exist who have no problem with free sex. How about you? Do you have or had sex buddies before, sex hook ups, one night stands?

Tell me something, do men, generally speaking, need to be convinced that a girl is relationship material to have sex with her? Do women have to nag a man for sex, convince a man, etc.? women have to do nothing to get sex if you think about it.
Jaysus. You cannot be this thick. There is, for damn certain, a biological difference in the sex drive between men and women. Mod cut: gender bashing. Yeah...women are absolutely more discriminating as to who they want to have sex with. Seriously...this is news to you?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-17-2011 at 01:06 PM..

Old 11-17-2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
You have a great time "getting sex", maybe come back in a couple years and chat with us again when you actually "make love" with someone.

Good luck to you!
Owe you a rep!

Old 11-17-2011, 05:22 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
OMG....okay, there we go. That little bit of nonsense you posted simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, as to how little you know about women and marriage in general.

Some of the best sex I ever had was when I was pregnant. And I know many women that have said the same thing. It's pretty well known amongst us gals that pregnancy sex is pretty damn good. YOU, on the other hand, are just one more clueless male spouting myths and silly diatribes on a public forum.
LOL, I didn't catch that the first time around!

I agree with Chessie...pregnant sex was AWESOME!

I did have a few instances of pelvic rest and under doctors suggestion could not have sex the ENTIRE time but any REAL man would understand and be supportive about that, not whine about it.

Old 11-17-2011, 07:28 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Back to the original question...

I think the mistress has it better (between the mistress and the wife). She gets all the good parts of him without having to put up with the mundane crappy things about him. And she doesn't have to worry about committing to him.
Unless the other woman is committed to him, especially if he promises to leave his wife for her and she's foolishly delusional to think that will happen. Let's face it, the cheater has the best of both worlds

Old 11-17-2011, 09:10 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
no one is better off cheating
people lie cheat and steal bek they think the game is not being played fair.
the cheater never gets whats he wants, bek in doing so he loses integrity.
other side of the coin shows up in eharmony and craigslist (for used cars), the ad says "no games", but that doesnt mean they wont play them.
scatch a cheater and u will find a hurt person that has been ripped off and mistreated.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 11-17-2011 at 10:20 AM..

Old 11-17-2011, 11:28 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
All of my big relationships have started organically - nobody was the one who asked the other out
There you go. I guess you and I are not what others would prefer or what seems to be the tradition.

Quote:
In terms of the guys that I just dated - most asked me out
That’s the way it seems to go in the USA. Men ask women MOST of the time. I repeat, it’s not a complain, it’s just a difference. When I am in the USA, I do the asking and all that with no problem unless I date an Asian (non-westernized). “When in Rome…” Sure, some women may ask out their very own boyfriend.

Quote:
Do you want me to apologize for having guys ask me out?
Relax. It is your privilege for things to go that way in your culture so no need to apologize.

Should I apologize because girls ask me out just like I ask them out too? See what I mean?

Quote:
You do realize that if a woman says that a guy asked her out - your reaction is "Of course. That's what American women prefer."
And when I say women ask me out you are also quick to ask me if I come out with a spread sheet, calculator, etc. and wonder how it works out. Of course people will have questions of something they are not used to or make fun of it.

Quote:
why do you want things to be the way you think they are? Why is it so important to you?
I could ask the same thing to you for not agreeing with me. This is a debate, people have different opinions. So let’s move on…

Quote:
And by they way - what the hell is a spectator on a date?
Guy asks a girl out. He makes reservations to a nice restaurant. Picks her up and takes her there. They have dinner. After that he takes her for some drinks, an event, etc. And drops her back home. She was the spectator pretty much. Just let the guy take her out, feed her, entertain her, etc. Hey, that’s fine. I’ve done it while I am in the USA and it’s all good.

Quote:
And on the flip side of this - did you ever think that most American men prefer to be the one who pursues and the one who pays on the first date?
Then you can agree with me that it is the way it goes in the USA. Women prefer it, men do it, that’s how it goes. I’ve said it all along. Finally you agree with me. I repeat, this is not good/bad for me, it’s just different. And when I visit the USA I date American style with no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What difference does it make? Some people dig it and some don't. My own preferences are irrelevant.
Well, then now you do understand the “free sex” concept then. Not many women seem to like it or admit that they do like free sex, that is, enjoying one night stands, sex hook ups, sex buddies, etc. That’s what I meant when we were talking about mistress, free sex, etc. a few pages ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Back to the original question...

I think the mistress has it better (between the mistress and the wife). She gets all the good parts of him without having to put up with the mundane crappy things about him. And she doesn't have to worry about committing to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You women complain when someone generalizes and here you are saying all women love pregnant sex and men are totally turned on by a big tummy on a girl.

Quote:
There is, for damn certain, a biological difference in the sex drive between men and women. Men will have sex with a TREE for God's sakes. Yeah...women are absolutely more discriminating as to who they want to have sex with. Seriously...this is news to you?
Then you can agree that if someone stops having sex once married is women since it is men who have the higher sex drive, will even have sex with a tree, etc. It is not far off to hear people say that women don’t really put effort into getting sex/getting intimate/making love whenever they feel like it. Why were women not admitting this in that other thread?

Quote:
I did have a few instances of pelvic rest and under doctors suggestion could not have sex the ENTIRE time but any REAL man would understand and be supportive about that, not whine about it
Interesting how women use that “Real man” expression. “If he was a real man, he would go out with me regardless of being a single mom with 4 kids…If he was a real man, he would buy me the ring I want…If he was a real man, he would…”.

A man should understand that sex declines once married and not whine about it. I’m with ya’.

Huckleberry3911948,
That’s right. Also, a cheating man has a lot to risk. He can complain all he wants when he get’s his rear divorced and loses all he worked for, pay alimony, pay child support, etc. He asked for it so let him have it.

Old 11-17-2011, 11:56 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
There you go. I guess you and I are not what others would prefer or what seems to be the tradition.

That’s the way it seems to go in the USA. Men ask women MOST of the time. I repeat, it’s not a complain, it’s just a difference. When I am in the USA, I do the asking and all that with no problem unless I date an Asian (non-westernized). “When in Rome…” Sure, some women may ask out their very own boyfriend.

Relax. It is your privilege for things to go that way in your culture so no need to apologize.

Should I apologize because girls ask me out just like I ask them out too? See what I mean?

And when I say women ask me out you are also quick to ask me if I come out with a spread sheet, calculator, etc. and wonder how it works out. Of course people will have questions of something they are not used to or make fun of it.

I could ask the same thing to you for not agreeing with me. This is a debate, people have different opinions. So let’s move on…

Guy asks a girl out. He makes reservations to a nice restaurant. Picks her up and takes her there. They have dinner. After that he takes her for some drinks, an event, etc. And drops her back home. She was the spectator pretty much. Just let the guy take her out, feed her, entertain her, etc. Hey, that’s fine. I’ve done it while I am in the USA and it’s all good.

Then you can agree with me that it is the way it goes in the USA. Women prefer it, men do it, that’s how it goes. I’ve said it all along. Finally you agree with me. I repeat, this is not good/bad for me, it’s just different. And when I visit the USA I date American style with no problem.

Well, then now you do understand the “free sex” concept then. Not many women seem to like it or admit that they do like free sex, that is, enjoying one night stands, sex hook ups, sex buddies, etc. That’s what I meant when we were talking about mistress, free sex, etc. a few pages ago.

You women complain when someone generalizes and here you are saying all women love pregnant sex and men are totally turned on by a big tummy on a girl.

Then you can agree that if someone stops having sex once married is women since it is men who have the higher sex drive, will even have sex with a tree, etc. It is not far off to hear people say that women don’t really put effort into getting sex/getting intimate/making love whenever they feel like it. Why were women not admitting this in that other thread?

Interesting how women use that “Real man” expression. “If he was a real man, he would go out with me regardless of being a single mom with 4 kids…If he was a real man, he would buy me the ring I want…If he was a real man, he would…”.

A man should understand that sex declines once married and not whine about it. I’m with ya’.

Huckleberry3911948,
That’s right. Also, a cheating man has a lot to risk. He can complain all he wants when he get’s his rear divorced and loses all he worked for, pay alimony, pay child support, etc. He asked for it so let him have it.
he did not get, in the marriage, what he signed up for. he got angry about it, that is why he cheated. the marriage laws are stacked against him so his getting angry is just plain stupid. but even a slug learns eventually to avoid harm. marriage is down 50% .
i like what you said about "be a real man"
my favorite is
"cowboy up be a man"
what has my manhood got to do with your bad behavior?
nobody says it better than jodie foster in "the brave one", "you are the good guys right? why doesnt it feel that way?"

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 11-17-2011 at 12:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships