Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 12:11 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineFlower View Post
First, sorry for the crudely titled thread, but that's pretty much the sum of it.

I recently confessed to a guy that I had feelings for him and he said he felt similarly but I just got the feeling his feelings weren't as strong as mine. We ended up hanging out a few days later where I slept over. We cuddled and his manhood was at full attention, but when I went to kiss him, he seemed not that into it. Then, when I sorta tried to touch him "down there", he gently but firmly removed my hand.

WHAT.THE.HELL. ???

anyone have any ideas what this is about? Do you think he just feels sorry for me and isn't that into me hence the cuddling but dispassionate kissing? If he's not into me, why did he have a massive hard-on? We've fooled around in the past w no issues, so I don't get what the deal is now.
Dude probably had a herpes breakout and didnt want you to see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 12:28 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,573,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Dude probably had a herpes breakout and didnt want you to see it.
Quite a possibility...definitely something to consider...

Old 10-10-2011, 07:19 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,032,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
There is no way he feels sorry for you. Men do not get hard-ons because they feel sorry for someone. Do you really think they can just tell their "boy" to rise so that the young lady doesn't suspect he isn't into her? Come on. There's no way.

So there are several possibilities here that I would consider.
1. He had sex with someone earlier and hadn't showered.
2. He had a severe case of herpes and was sparing you the horror.
3. He was getting treated for some other STD.
4. He fell in love with you and now doesn't want you using him.
5. He is playing mind games and is torturing you sexually so you will want him more later.
Looks like it's time to open up the odds table:

HE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU 3:1 (Bet $1 to win $3)
STRONG FEELINGS AND WANTS TO TAKE IT SLOW 4:1
HAS A GIRLFRIEND ON THE D/L 4:1
MIND GAMES TO MAKE HIMSELF MORE DESIRABLE 5:1
PREMATURE EVACUATION 5:1
SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE SAME DAY 6:1
HERPES OR OTHER STD 8:1

Get your bets in NOW. The table is opening late for this one so don't delay. OP, ask your guy what the deal is and post his answer at 5pm today. Nuttin' but MONEY... if you're gonna sin... WIN! Lots of good plays here so don't miss out.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:44 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I'd say the only way to know is to ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Don't be afraid to ask him.
Good grief, five pages of speculation and only two posters who raised the obvious response of, "How about asking him?"

Old 10-10-2011, 08:40 AM

1,250 posts, read 2,158,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohbaby View Post
First, sorry for the crudely titled thread, but that's pretty much the sum of it.

I recently confessed to a guy that I had feelings for him and he said he felt similarly but I just got the feeling his feelings weren't as strong as mine. We ended up hanging out a few days later where I slept over. We cuddled and his manhood was at full attention, but when I went to kiss him, he seemed not that into it. Then, when I sorta tried to touch him "down there", he gently but firmly removed my hand.

WHAT.THE.HELL. ???

anyone have any ideas what this is about? Do you think he just feels sorry for me and isn't that into me hence the cuddling but dispassionate kissing? If he's not into me, why did he have a massive hard-on? We've fooled around in the past w no issues, so I don't get what the deal is now.

Girl he is a down low brother. Watch out ladies, they are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Sorry, OP. He is thinking about someone else who is not in the room, who may or may not be female.

Some of them can even get into it with you, thinking about someone else (may or may not be opposite sex). It is hard to suss these ones out, if you are turned on by him and want to go for it, but just take it from me, if you are into him, and he appears turned on but just not fully in the room, you are in for a world of hurt, long or short term.

There are many, many women out there who marry and have kids with guys, as Ohbaby said here, who are thinking about someone else (down low = same sex attraction) while having sex with you.

Please don't do it with this one.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:04 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,270,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Good grief, five pages of speculation and only two posters who raised the obvious response of, "How about asking him?"
I read this whole thread looking to see if the OP asked the guy what's up but so far nope. Just ask the guy what's up already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
STRONG FEELINGS AND WANTS TO TAKE IT SLOW 4:1.

Put me down for 5$

Old 10-10-2011, 09:33 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,716,319 times
Maybe he caught it in his zipper and now it looks like herpes and he didn't want to even try to explain it.

Jeesh just ask him already. You'll grab his crotch so I don't think you are too shy for questions.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:36 AM

2,068 posts, read 4,338,653 times
He has someone else and is squirting the line between faithful and not.

See it all the time with the "straights" who are extremely aroused but are too scared to cross that line and actually do something with another man.

At any rate a little more alone time and he'll be sexing you, or if things don't work out with this other person (which it probably won't since he's hanging out with you) he'll be sexing you.

Last edited by recuerdeme; 10-10-2011 at 09:53 AM..

Old 10-10-2011, 09:41 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Maybe he was on his period.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:49 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,270,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
He has someone else and is squirting the line between faithful and not.
If this guy was cheating, he would have done the deed and kicked her to the curve by now.

This guy is shy and wants to take it slow, scared of STDs and kids, or is conflicted about being straight...possible switch hitter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships