Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 11:15 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
How would you know?
Do you ever read or just post a lot?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 11:24 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,898,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Do you ever read or just post a lot?
I read this "Men who consider themselves bisexual haven't come to terms with their sexuality. Men are either gay or straight."

And then responded to that one sentence and asked the question: "How would you know?"

Do you care to respond or do you just post here because you enjoy attempting to "one-up" other posters?

Thanks.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:13 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
well, I'm not... But, obviously, lesbian women have no interest in you or any other man hitting on them...
Its a good thing your there to straighten me out then. Ive been wondering why I keep getting slapped in the face

Old 10-26-2011, 09:55 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
You really think so?

Hmm...my experiences have been pretty much the opposite. Maybe it's because I've spent so much time in the music biz, which tends to attract more, shall we say, open-minded people; But from what I've seen it seems like about one-quarter or so of all women out there are only about three or four wine coolers away from slipping under the sheets for some touchy-feely with that "special" gf.
Finch from Just Shoot Me said that girls are just a few beers away from a girl-on-girl experience, or something to that effect. He must be right cos he pulled like a magnet in that show .

Old 10-26-2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
I read this "Men who consider themselves bisexual haven't come to terms with their sexuality. Men are either gay or straight."

And then responded to that one sentence and asked the question: "How would you know?"

Do you care to respond or do you just post here because you enjoy attempting to "one-up" other posters?

Thanks.
I agree you asked a valid question.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You're probably right, but the study I read was about men.
Apparently according to one study I read, women are turned on by bonobo sex, so they must be attracted to apes too.

In that case I'm glad my gender isn't naturally turned on by bestiality.

Studies always have a bias. I don't put much stock in those 'studies' at all.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:17 PM

181 posts, read 234,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noela View Post
well, I'm not... But, obviously, lesbian women have no interest in you or any other man hitting on them...

No.. in fact we don't like it. There has been very very few men that have hit on me that I have actually been flattered by, and that is only because they were completely sincere in their compliments.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:25 PM

244 posts, read 333,215 times
Yes.

Will they live their life time being that way? No.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:53 PM

221 posts, read 598,082 times
Most "bisexuals" I've met or dated hung their hats on one or two experiences that they enjoyed. I don't think I've met anyone over the age of 25 or so who was wide open to either gender or kept one of each ready at all times. And even in the age of youthful experimentation, there will be only tendencies to try things with same-sex partner without forming a dedication to a bi lifestyle.

My mom and sister are both pretty open with finding women attractive, but I don't think my sister's done much more than experiment. My mom is pretty much a lesbian in her old age--not that I think she gets it on much anymore.

I don't like that so much is made of bisexuality as a solid status. I've seen enough to know that most of us are more-or-less in one camp and occasionally are at least tempted to check out the other. Not a big deal.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:57 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Approximately 85% of the female population. The male population, probably less than 5%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships