Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2011, 10:16 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times

Advertisements

You're always picking on my Sierra!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

You think the rest of the people post pics of how they look when they roll out of bed?!
I sometimes wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That I can believe... Boys are weird at this age.
Looking back, I don't blame the guys, but I did cry over it. My poor dad had to deal with the tears. The best part is he told me "Stay away from boys. You don't wanna' deal with that crap yet." Smart man.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:16 AM

96 posts, read 288,857 times
Yes it seems to really matter to guys. Many of these guys have double standards as well. Its ok if they slept with 50 women but not the other way round. Guys havent figured it out yet- if guys didn't make such an issue of it- they might get laid more! But then they moan that they cant pick up women!

My husband says how he wouldn't marry a ''****'' etc. Hes slept with more than me and thinks my 12 is to many

Many friends i know just lie to their partners and say its much less than it is.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:20 AM

96 posts, read 288,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
That's your opinion. I'm not speaking in general terms...I'm speaking for myself. I would not want a man that slept around for the sake of sleeping around. To me, it shows poor character.

If that is stupid to you, so be it.
Completely agree

Old 10-30-2011, 07:56 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,675,296 times
Men are hard wired to reject promiscuous women as long term partners - it's a paternity issue, even if that isn't what he is consciously thinking.

And let me tell you something about the men here who say they don't care about the number of partners - that is only true if her previous partners are all "theoretical" in his mind. What I mean is this: a man who truly doesn't mind that his girlfriend had 30 previous lovers will mind if he knows those 30 lovers as a group. So for instance, that same man isn't going to seriously date the gal who slept with 30 different guys in his apartment building or 30 different men at work. He's not going to date the gal who banged the entire football team. Men don't want to be seen squiring around the office/apartment building/college skank. They will join in on the fun but they aren't going to take you seriously, even if they genuinely say the over all number doesn't matter.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:39 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,307,651 times
I didn't bother reading the majority of the thread but it's easy to tell how many sticks a broad has rode throughout her life. You just have to look at her profession/details.

If she's in a field say..working in the public sector you can best believe the number is around 7-15.

If she has more than 5 tattoo's - 15-20

Does she travel alot?
Domestic - 40+
International - 85+

She's flirty? 15+

She F'd you on the same day you met her? 150+

I could go on...

The only reason you should date a w h 0 re is just to F, most guys don't have a problem with this. What we have a problem with is investing in women who have taken hundreds and thousands of sticks.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:53 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityO View Post
Im not answering for them, but I keep records on each one of my past partners.
First and last names, and even dates, ratings, and phone numbers. I do it mainly because not all of them were serious relationships. Its nice to keep track.
Just wondering how old you are. I may have missed it somewhere and have not read the whole thread yet, so forgive me if it is mentioned already...

Old 10-30-2011, 11:58 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I used to keep a score card in my 20s. I would write her name down and put slashes by her name every time we did real intercourse. I never counted oral sex on the stat sheet. Then I moved to a new city in 2008 and had sex with 9 women in the new city from 2008 til now. I have a girlfriend now so and the 9 women I had sex with I never added their names to the list. One thing I have always wanted to do was to climax in a women raw. Of all the women I have sexed. I have never done it. Even now when I climax in a condom I fill it with water and shake it. My girl makes slick comments about how Id be a great dad...Im like chill.....I think I have had sex with too many women. Manly due to anger and lack of trust. This thread makes me think about all those women...and I cant even remember all their names and I am sitting her trying to off the top of my head and maybe only remember like 18 names...the rest is like a blur. This thread makes me feel old and Im only 32 lol.
So you have never made love to a woman with her skin touching your own? I suppose that is a safe practice.

Maybe one day you will marry and if you would like to have children you will warrant it.

I do have to ask you why you are mixing water in a condom once you have ejaculated... I am perplexed on the reasoning with this....

Old 10-30-2011, 12:12 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,675,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
So you have never made love to a woman with her skin touching your own? I suppose that is a safe practice.

Maybe one day you will marry and if you would like to have children you will warrant it.

I do have to ask you why you are mixing water in a condom once you have ejaculated... I am perplexed on the reasoning with this....
My take on it is that he is afraid a woman will remove his sperm from a condom in order to secretly impregnate herself, so he mixes in water to dilute it, in order to ease his mind. If I'm right, it means he routinely sleeps with women of low character.

Old 10-30-2011, 01:31 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
I didn't bother reading the majority of the thread but it's easy to tell how many sticks a broad has rode throughout her life. You just have to look at her profession/details.

If she's in a field say..working in the public sector you can best believe the number is around 7-15.

If she has more than 5 tattoo's - 15-20

Does she travel alot?
Domestic - 40+
International - 85+

She's flirty? 15+

She F'd you on the same day you met her? 150+

I could go on...

The only reason you should date a w h 0 re is just to F, most guys don't have a problem with this. What we have a problem with is investing in women who have taken hundreds and thousands of sticks.
Hahaha, wow.... That's got to be one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever read

Old 10-30-2011, 01:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Oh well.........I used to pay for hooks so we're even!
............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..ewwwwwwww....................................... ............................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships