Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 03:58 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,008,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
I’m 60. In age-appropriate women, small breasts are a gravitational advantage. A D is scraping the floor.
And this post exemplifies the wisdom that comes with age
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2018, 04:08 PM

24,674 posts, read 9,493,949 times
Quote:
I’m 60. In age-appropriate women, small breasts are a gravitational advantage. A D is scraping the floor.
In the old days, yes. Today women can get breast reduction surgery.

Old 08-18-2018, 04:10 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,478,499 times
I think anything showing that you've been able to survive the elements thrown at you by Mother Earth and the merciless hounding of Father Time is something to be admired. Whether it be "girls" who have had decided to 'have a seat' after decades of standing-up or a guys hair line running for the hills.

Old 08-18-2018, 04:10 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,361,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
The same can be said for some women. Some want 6 feet men, highly educated, handsome, big paying jobs, and to spoil them but they are barely 5 feet, have kids, are overweight, have massive tattoos, prior-divorced, and never finished college.

The dating "market" will "correct" itself with what you think you deserve. For example if you're ugly, overweight, and bring nothing to the table but you want someone who is highly educated, fit, and hot, you're probably going to be single for a very long time.
Both women and men have these hilarious standards of what they think they deserve, then get surprised when they're always alone.
I believe most of the dating population are realistic in their preferences - its only a very small group of people that have ridiculous standards, most of these people are found on the internet.

Old 08-18-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
I prefer small breast over large ones. But breast size isn't a deal breaker for me, and for 99.999% of men.

Old 08-18-2018, 04:19 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,453,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I believe most of the dating population are realistic in their preferences - its only a very small group of people that have ridiculous standards, most of these people are found on the internet.
Yes, on the internet, cowering in their mommy's or daddy's house. A friend of mine is pushing fifty and lives with her dad. She is jobless while her dad, who is close to retirement, goes to work every day and agrees to finance her. She is neurotic/ADHD, out of shape, has bad skin, bad teeth, very average looking and dropped out of college before finishing. She wants a guy who is making at least 150k, is tall, handsome, fit, full head of hair, straight teeth, loyal, funny, and genius IQ. I'm not exaggerating anything.

Old 08-18-2018, 04:33 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,031,867 times
Quote:
I agree.

Old 08-18-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yes, on the internet, cowering in their mommy's or daddy's house. A friend of mine is pushing fifty and lives with her dad. She is jobless while her dad, who is close to retirement, goes to work every day and agrees to finance her. She is neurotic/ADHD, out of shape, has bad skin, bad teeth, very average looking and dropped out of college before finishing. She wants a guy who is making at least 150k, is tall, handsome, fit, full head of hair, straight teeth, loyal, funny, and genius IQ. I'm not exaggerating anything.

Sounds like she wants guy from the Chicago suburbs that sells used cars, LOl

Old 08-18-2018, 05:24 PM

102,234 posts, read 108,060,523 times
Quote:
Sounds like she wants guy from the Chicago suburbs that sells used cars, LOl
Except for the IQ requirement....

Old 08-18-2018, 05:41 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,759,979 times
As long as a woman is feminine and has a generally happy demeanor I can forgive almost anything else. Except bad hygiene, but absent health problems a person generally has direct control over that. A woman's gotta have good pheromones and bad hygiene's gonna get in the way of that. I have preferences, particularly concerning a woman's backside, but I don't think that would be a deal breaker. Although I've seen some women with backsides like frying pans who would need to have a lot of other positive qualities to make up for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships