Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2012, 09:11 AM

629 posts, read 771,941 times

Advertisements

Most? thats a lie or you dont know what your talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
the problem is most of these women will use an american guy to get into this country and then leave once they get on their feet. I saw it working with eastern europeans in ocean city....dupe a silly guy into marrying them, then once they got their card divorce.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:13 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,609,332 times
PI is much better place to find wife tho. LOS is a horrible place to find a wife. this guy is going to end up in a loveless marriage w an angry middle-aged thai lady who resents him and just w him for the money.

the OP would be much better off if he went to the PI. at least there he could find genuine love. thailand is only good for nightlife, not relationship

Old 01-15-2012, 09:17 AM

Because like men in America adult women over say 30 years old pick from a pool of possible partners that exists on the margins. Which is OK if the society they come from treats each group on the margins the same. Thats not the case and it makes it difficult for an older gentleman in America and a women in alot of other societies to find suitable partners. I maintain that most American women are fantastice and taken. Whats left for the man who doesnt marry in the 18 to 24 year old window is undsireable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
You are telling me the women are skinny in India... ? I saw just as many, if not more fat women in India than I do in USA on a regular basis..

People in USA are not fat due to genetically engineered food, they are fat because they are lazy and don't know how to set up a good diet, just like the fat people anywhere else in the world. Oh yeah, and they make excuses too.

Back to the OP, if these Asian women have such "good values", why would they be on a website to marry a white man?

Old 01-15-2012, 09:19 AM

He could find the same in the US and the PIs. It really is about his motivations and decision making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
PI is much better place to find wife tho. LOS is a horrible place to find a wife. this guy is going to end up in a loveless marriage w an angry middle-aged thai lady who resents him and just w him for the money.

the OP would be much better off if he went to the PI. at least there he could find genuine love. thailand is only good for nightlife, not relationship

Old 01-15-2012, 09:24 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,557,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
But the gold they are digging for is peanuts in comparison to what an american woman would dig for. American women have figured out how to steal a mans future (child support, alimony) and not just the money he has in his pockets at the time.
Oh, so a certain amount of golddigging is okay. I get it.

Most women I know have no interest in "stealing" a man's money (child support is not stealing, it's paying for your own damn kid so we taxpayers don't have to!). The women I know and am friends with don't need to steal your money, we have our own. We have our own careers and our own lives. We don't NEED a man to define who we are. I think some men don't like that because they have to bring something else of value to the relationship. They can't just throw their money around and call the shots.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:29 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
Because like men in America adult women over say 30 years old pick from a pool of possible partners that exists on the margins. Which is OK if the society they come from treats each group on the margins the same. Thats not the case and it makes it difficult for an older gentleman in America and a women in alot of other societies to find suitable partners. I maintain that most American women are fantastice and taken. Whats left for the man who doesnt marry in the 18 to 24 year old window is undsireable.
18-24? That is pretty ridiculous. Again with you morons and the insults.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
Going to the PIs to find a partner was the best move I ever made. My wife is beautiful, shes knocking down 100 Gs a year, we have two beautiful healthy children. Every night since she arrived 10 years ago she has cooked a great dinner, she taught my daughter to read when she was 3.5 years old. While she holds an absolute veto on any decisions she pushes me to the fore in all leadership roles of the family. After years of complete emersion in our feminist entitled society there is no difference in her core beliefs and values. We just got back from church, she finds abortion revolting and is comfortable placing her god and family before herself.

The internet has opened up the entire world to seek partners where ever they wish. Im glad I could see this early on to find a suitable partner.
Wow that's awesome...I know of a number of men that married women from the Phillipines...one guy actually moved there for his wife because he receieved a job offer there. It's definitely one of the countries I'm focusing on if I ultimately decide to marry foreign. What site did you meet on her on if you don't mind me asking? pm me if you wish.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:33 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,557,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I agree their ultra-pickiness is incredible... I think women need to try and date as a man for a week then they would see what we are talking about. I mean seriously when you have women on a site like match saying they require a guy that is at least 6 foot and she is only 5'3'' you know you're trying to date in a totally screwed up society. Again though from the evidence I have gathered it appears to be older single women between 28-40 or so. If you're dating in your early 20's you're more likely to find a woman that is looking for true love and a lot of these women are already married before they hit 25.
I am 30 and recently got married. Neither of us is rich, nor are we likely to be unless we make a career change. We do not have a fancy house or fancy cars and we probably never will. I married him because I love him.

I am also 5 feet tall and he is 6 feet. I didn't date him because of his height. I liked him before I even knew what he looked like. In the past I have dated tall and short men. I have been interested in short men (5'5" and under) but they were not interested in me.

Please continue with your generalizations of women in my age group.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:34 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
Most? thats a lie or you dont know what your talking about
It's a combination of both... that's the same woman that said a woman that is 35, in shape and doesn't have kids is considered smoking hot but a guy with those same qualities is still not good enough for her. She also said I'm not relationship material just because I'm working on a degree at age 35 lol.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:42 AM

Its not an insult its a fact. Heres why

In the US if a woman has a child out of wedlock the Fed and State govts step in with SSI, Food stamps, WIC, Medicaide, Pell grants and the list of entitlements is endless. In the PIs if a woman becomes pregnant out of wedlock she is forced to move over seas to do contract work and send most if not all of her income back to the PIs to support the child. As you can see the consequences for a young womans reproductive choices are very different. The feminist movement righted alot of wrongs being perpetrated on US women. But to suggest that there are no negative unintended consequenses is naive. Like I say most American women are great, I have a mother, sister aunts sisters in law who are all great. Once a single man gets past the age of 25 he is in the margins where there isnt much if any marriage material left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
18-24? That is pretty ridiculous. Again with you morons and the insults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.