Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 07:30 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The OP76 View Post
I don't have a long list of requirements I just want someone with no kids ... I refuse to settle.
But you said that the "sweet and innocent" woman you met, who you're going back to see and with whom you are optimistic about "our" future has a 12 year old child who lives with relatives.

Last edited by STT Resident; 01-14-2012 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Quote attributed to another poster but was of course from the OP.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:31 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
If you're not being sarcastic I feel sorry for you....my list is very normal and basic. If a woman with the same qualities as me is looking for something better doesn't that mean she is the one being unrealistic? Let me answer that for you....yes, it does. What do you consider bringing to the table exactly and how do you know if I have it or not? Are you only talking about money? Are you taking the position that money is the main thing American women look for?
No, the statistic you posted yourself speaks for you. I don't need to explain myself. You keep that list o' requirements intact, amigo, you already know how much progress you have made. Soon you will be on the wrong side of 40 and I hope you have money saved up for a trip to Bangkok

Old 01-14-2012, 07:32 AM

370 posts, read 1,366,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
But you said that the "sweet and innocent" woman you met, who you're going back to see and with whom you are optimistic about "our" future has a 12 year old child who lives with relatives.
Because she's a prostitute. Parents are watching the kid till she can hook a white guy and let them have the good life.

You know how many Asian woman look younger? Without a kid, she probably can pass for much younger/fresher.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:35 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
This is so typical of C-D.

Why can't you folks be happy for the OP and wish him well. You all love going to Thai restaurants and stuff yourselves on a bowl of yellow Thai curry, don't you? Medium spicy, please
Sure, but I don't have to disparage American food in the process.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:37 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I see you're still mixing and drinking your kool-aid.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:37 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
This is so typical of C-D.

Why can't you folks be happy for the OP and wish him well. You all love going to Thai restaurants and stuff yourselves on a bowl of yellow Thai curry, don't you? Medium spicy, please
Yeah...and we PAY for that curry

Old 01-14-2012, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Correct most are taken by my age in America. I work with a great gal she is only 22 or so and already engaged. I even live near a major city it does not seem to help much the numbers are against me. There are too many single men or something screwing up the balance. I'm a late bloomer I dated very little in my 20's and only had one GF that did not work out (mutual). The decent single women around 32 seem have so many options they expect a 25 year old George Clooney.

I don't have a long list of requirements I just want someone with no kids, has some of the same interests as me, has a sweet personality and someone that isn't overweight. I live a healthy lifestyle so it's important for my partner to want to live that as well. I don't think this is an unreasonable list do you? This is a short list...believe it or not, this type of woman is extremely hard to find in America. Remember we have to choose from what is in the dating pool, not the entire country. I refuse to settle.

And that is why you most likely don't find anyone. Chances are your standards are more ridiculous then you are letting on here.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:40 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarysPoppins View Post
Antlered,
Aren't you Indian? Weight is not such a hang up for Indian/Asian men.

Western men HATE (on the whole) fatter women.

If they ever show a man in the media who likes heavier women he is usually portrayed as a pervert or oddball.
Guilty as charged

Obesity is unheard of in my old country. And people eat FRIED FOOD every single day and two full plates of rice. I gained weight the first few months I was in America. I strongly believe it's the genetically engineered food here produced in large scale which is the culprit in contributing to obesity.

Anyway, what I am saying is simple. If you expect a woman who is a steal with an athletic and toned body, gorgeous, no kids and a total ho in bed - then you better bring more to the table - promising career, great job, ripped abs, head full o hair, 11 inch penis, 6 4 tall blah blah blah. It doesn't matter if western men hate fatter women or not.

I simply abhor that sense of entitlement - where even a loser thinks he deserves a "hottie"

Old 01-14-2012, 07:42 AM

To the OP i have to say if you think you are anything special to these girls in thai bars you have another thing coming. You think you are the only western man then fleec....erm i mean spend quality time with? I'm sure there is a chance one of these girls will come home with you as well. But the chance it will be a marriage based on love and respect is slim to none. They aren't as docile and backwards as you are hoping and know just what they are doing.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:45 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarysPoppins View Post
Because she's a prostitute. Parents are watching the kid till she can hook a white guy and let them have the good life.

You know how many Asian woman look younger? Without a kid, she probably can pass for much younger/fresher.
Uhm who are you talking about exactly? I think you misquoted me. I'm not the op in case you didn't notice. I didn't go to Thailand I'm mostly looking into Filipino women right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships