Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2012, 04:28 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
All you women have the same material, you all assault my character to try and shame me publicly for speaking the TRUTH.

I will have you know that much of what I have learned was from a WOMAN.

I'm not trying to shame you whatsoever, I'm simply stating a truth. If women treat you this way, you're definitely well below average in one way or another.

You're not speaking any truths whatsoever, why aren't women like this to me and so many other people?

Old 01-14-2012, 04:29 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Yes. Those women needed/wanted a house, a car, kids and somebody to pay the bills (i.e, cell phone).
Um... yeah. I feel very bad for you that you believe this. Honestly - I do. I can't imagine viewing the world like this. It's sad. The only thing that I needed from my husband was love. And he needed the same thing from me.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:32 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Even if two good people do find each other, the second problem is that Amercian culture does not support, or is conducive to long lasting relationships.

I have seen nasty scandalous women undermine the relationships of their friends all the way to the mass media that encourages women to be single and chase a career.
American culture? Really? Have you ever been anywhere else? Like the rest of the developed world? Because I can assure you that women are encouraged to have a career and enter into egalitarian relationships all over the world. Sorry you did not get the memo but I guess there is no email in 1877 or wherever you are.

Do you know any two career couples who have been married for 20+ years and raised kids to adulthood together? Because I know hundreds. WTF.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:34 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Like i said before if you can't get a date with all these qualities then the problem is you.
Wrong! Because there are thousands of Western men with the SAME problem which points to the problem not being with them, but American society.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:36 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Wrong! Because there are thousands of Western men with the SAME problem which points to the problem not being with them, but American society.
Oh nonsense. Pathetic men in many counties buy themselves a foreign wife. It has nothing to o with American culture and everything to do with the lack of social skills an other desirable attributes or lack thereof, of the man.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:36 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,584 times
Quote:
Generally that's not a good idea because once a foreign woman comes to America she takes on the men hating value systems of American women.

Also, foreign women who live in the states tend to develop mental issues because they are alienated in a culture that is not their own and they are disconnected from their homeland, old friends, and family.
I find that most values are established at a young age so if you get one that has just come over you should be good to go.

Their homeland isn't giving them what you need. They are choosing to sacrifice their homeland ties for a better life for themselves and their children.

What man wants a woman with a child let alone a woman and her entire family?

Unless the plan is to use the lady and ditch her for another once the first one has served her purpose to you then you should try to find one who isn't out to bring a car full or two of people over here with her.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:37 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Actually - the only western men that I've seen with this problem are the ones who post here. In my real life in the outside world - all my male friends are pretty happy guys. Most of them are married or in good relationships. Thousands? More like a handful - and they all found City Data!!!

Old 01-14-2012, 04:38 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Indian women in America? Because the majority of Indian people in India are still stick thin.

Have you been to India? That was far from what I saw..

Old 01-14-2012, 04:39 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
The only thing that I needed from my husband was love. And he needed the same thing from me.
If this is true, than what you really mean is that you're not really attractive so you had to settle with a man who could not give you much simply because you could not command a higher caliber man.

I know that sounds mean but this is the how the world works that nobody wants to admit.

Old 01-14-2012, 04:40 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
If this is true, than what you really mean is that you're not really attractive so you had to settle with a man who could not give you much simply because you could not command a higher caliber man.

I know that sounds mean but this is the how the world works that nobody wants to admit.
Only in your silly little world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships