Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 01:47 PM

391 posts, read 688,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmh421 View Post

What do you think is going on? Thanks.
Too many ex's involved... even 1 ex is too many.

For now move on. If she contacts you again in
the future take it from there and what is going
on at that time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2012, 01:48 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,726,363 times
Quote:
The last time I heard from her was Saturday and was a simple yes. It has gone south for some reason and I wish I new why.
Sorry to hear what has happened to you but she used you for her own fun. You want to date seriously & she apparently wanted a distraction & fun while she sorted out her feelings for one of the exs. Now that she has those feelings worked out she's done with you. Forget about her bro. It seems like you have avoided a huge problem.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:48 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,240,868 times
Quote:
Hello.

So I have been seeing a very nice woman over the past month. 4-5 dates, talk on the phone all the time and text.

Well we went to lunch last Friday and all was good. We had big plans for Saturday as she is going on a biz. trip for the whole week. Anyway she cancelled on me, Saturday morning said that one of her GF's needed her. She was very apologetic in the text, and I even asked her if we were fine and she stated yes. That has been the last I have heard from her.

Now her ex husband is heavily involved in her life. Very controlling. She is also very involved with her ex boyfriend, they broke up last October but have remained friends. He is actually flying out his daughter and her kids this weekend to go skiing. She didn't want her kids to fly alone.

I am just stumped. I have texted her a few times and have called her and haven't gotten any response since Saturday. I know that she is a very busy woman, but this behavior is just odd. I sent one last "good morning" text to her this morning and got nothing. She usually calls me on the phone.

What do you think is going on? Thanks.
Too many ex's in the picture. I see no reason for my kids to still be hanging out with an ex-bf. Run and run fast....like it's going out of style.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:01 PM

17 posts, read 31,639 times
Thanks everyone! There is really only one thing I can do. Move on. If she reaches out to me then I take it from there.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:02 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,726,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Too many ex's in the picture. I see no reason for my kids to still be hanging out with an ex-bf. Run and run fast....like it's going out of style.
This. That statement about the ex boyfriend flying the kids out struck me as strange for an ex boyfriend to be doing that. And for her to go along with itv& then fly out with them. Too much weirdness going on with her & the exs.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:05 PM

17 posts, read 31,639 times
Struck me as weird and her GF's think she is nuts to. Anyway, I appreciate it all!! There is nothing I can do anyway, just need to let it go and move on. If she contacts me great if not oh well, It's her not me.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:15 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,548,356 times
Quote:
Struck me as weird and her GF's think she is nuts to. Anyway, I appreciate it all!! There is nothing I can do anyway, just need to let it go and move on. If she contacts me great if not oh well, It's her not me.
There's nothing great about her contacting you, now that we have established all these red flags. Even her GF thinks she's nuts. Move on.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:30 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,399,450 times
yeah seriously, her GF's think she nuts?? Run

Old 01-30-2012, 02:44 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,141,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
Oh God, so now women are dissapearing as well. There must be something in the air....

I'd think she is not interested, sorry OP. A text does not take that much time or effort when you want to communicate with someone. She might still have feelings for her ex.
I think so too. Between the exes, And this I think it's better to cut your losses. A female version of "the fade." Sorry man. Even the president can find a moment to say a quick hello.

Maybe people are being snatched from their beds by aliens? In addition to the forum I have heard this from people I know. Nah...I think it's the roulette game of life called dating.

I am joining the priesthood.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:44 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Good for you!

Glad we could help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships