Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 09:37 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmh421 View Post
At what point do I just flat out and text her, what is going on? I just don't like to not know....
I thought you were going to wait for her to text you? If I were in your situation, I would just move on. There are a lot of women out there with fewer red flags.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2012, 09:38 AM

17 posts, read 31,632 times
I am not going to communicate with her. It's up to her.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:40 AM

733 posts, read 1,664,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I think it's time to let this one go honey.

She's really not free to take on a new relationship - there is too much going on in her life for there to be room for you. Oh sure, she wants to date and have some fun, but you two are in completely different places emotionally.

If it would make you feel any better - give it a few days to a week then call to ask her out again. If you don't reach her and she doesn't respond back, you'll know she's trying to let you down gently.
This.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:45 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
We discussed it and was a prerequisite for sex, but the relationship was still revolving and she stated that she would not have sex until we were exclusive. She would tell me if/when that happens and it was never brought up. Meaning we were still dating around and haven't made any official boyfriend/girlfriend agreement.
So chances are she either doesn't take this relationship with you serious as you do. Or she views you not getting tested as telling her you aren't that into her. Either which way i think there is a good chance you should move on.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:51 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
So chances are she either doesn't take this relationship with you serious as you do. Or she views you not getting tested as telling her you aren't that into her. Either which way i think there is a good chance you should move on.
Exactly.

And geez, it's only been ONE month of dating - that's no time at all and yet he seems to have gotten so wrapped up in her, while she seems to have decided he's not as interesting as the ex and her ex-boyfriend.

See, people tell on themselves by the words and actions they choose. I wish he would accept that and let this go, for his own sake.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:53 AM

31,084 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Yeah, move on. It sounds so tiring and there's plenty of fish in the sea!

I wonder if she's having her Ex boyfriend and Ex Husband re-test considering at least one of them is probably still having sex with her

Old 01-31-2012, 09:55 AM

526 posts, read 955,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Yeah, move on. It sounds so tiring and there's plenty of fish in the sea!

I wonder if she's having her Ex boyfriend and Ex Husband re-test considering at least one of them is probably still having sex with her
I think so. Time to move on.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:46 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,269,755 times
Quote:
At what point do I just say to heck with her I'm find someone else...screw it, I'm done with her! I'm going to find someone who isn't still hung up on her ex-boy friend and ex-husband. Superbowl Sunday is this weekend I'm calling up the boys and headed to Hooters...naw, we're going to Twin Peaks...less clothing!
There, I fixed it for you

Old 02-03-2012, 11:00 AM

17 posts, read 31,632 times
Thanks again everyone. Still no text/call but she did post on my FB. So I've stayed true to my word and haven't done anything. Figure I'll reach out late next week.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:15 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,489,494 times
If I had a woman who went silent on me I WOULD THANK MY LUCKY STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships