Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 06:52 AM

86 posts, read 99,339 times

Advertisements

Sorry rabbit but I have to disagree with regarding the tests you mentioned. Some women do think this way but the vast majority do not. To prove my point I had many around me from my late twenties through my thirties and I was 165 pounds and 5 foot 6. You might say chubby. Now I am roughly 135 pounds still 5 foot 6 and 43 y/o. I have twentysomethings flirting with me. like I said the vast majority of women do not test so shallowly however you are be ok ng tested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 07:13 AM

179 posts, read 308,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....that they will have more cumulative orgasms in their lives by themselves than they ever will with a girl/woman?

I feel that way sometimes & it just really, really weighs my heart down with sadness. It's less of a problem for many other guys, I guess, but it's especially a problem for me, since I'm almost 25 & I've never had a girlfriend.

Does anyone ever feel this way? Or have you ever felt that way? I guess the best solution is to actually get a girlfriend/wife/whatever.

Sigh. I wish this part of life was easier than it is.
I think that's NORMAL. Men masturbate more than women to start with, and even in most, maybe 2/3 of relationships, the man has a higher sex drive than many woman, so he's bound to "rub one out" every once in a while.

Last edited by Keeper; 02-16-2012 at 05:51 AM..

Old 02-10-2012, 07:16 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
For ford's sake, do you read some of the posts on this board about the ridiculous standards some men have for women.
Why are you presenting it as a one-sided thing.

How does such a great percentage of the world manage to find relationships and so many of the young men on CD (usually with negative attitude problems) manage to be unable to do the same?

Do you think that there might be a correlation?
None of those posts have come from me so I cannot relate. I do not have 'ridiculous standards' for women, unless wanting them to be heavier than the average runway model, having a brain and decent personality, and good hygiene are 'ridiculous'. I couldn't care less about height, eye color, hair color, etc. although tattooes and smoking are definite turnoffs.

In short, my standards are not 'ridiculous' and I can tell you strictly from experience that I have been rejected for much more silly reasons.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:45 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,947,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
None of those posts have come from me so I cannot relate. I do not have 'ridiculous standards' for women, unless wanting them to be heavier than the average runway model, having a brain and decent personality, and good hygiene are 'ridiculous'. I couldn't care less about height, eye color, hair color, etc. although tattooes and smoking are definite turnoffs.

In short, my standards are not 'ridiculous' and I can tell you strictly from experience that I have been rejected for much more silly reasons.
Listen Rabbit...tricks are for kids.

I just wanted to say that...Ummm

What advice I can give you is that women are not necessarily interested in having a knockout 10 kindof guy. They would like that but they are more interested in the inner guy. So...with that...you have to bring out the attractive inner qualities you possess inside.

Charming, considerate, thoughtful, funny, spontanious, fun. Those are the qualities women are after.

Now... if you are less than a 5 on the 1-10 scale then you will need backup. Most often you will get shot down if you are alone. You need a friend. Preferrably a 7 or 8 to help you out. He's just there as a companion.

See, women also are social. When they see you acting alone it's kinda like a signal saying you are a loser, loner type. Creepy stalker. You need a couple friends with you to show you are social. That's why you always see women with a few friends. Hardly ever alone in any given situation. Even using the bathroom you will see two or more together.

Oh and about your uh..umm the self pleasuring part of your problem you have to curve that or you'll shoot your eye out.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:54 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,912,106 times
TO the Op, I think you're making it harder than it is. Don't worry so much about the outward appearance and try to look at the person for their inner qualities, kindness, friendliness, happiness. I'm married, but I go to the grocery and see all kinds of nice friendly young ladies. They're not hitting on me. I'm old enough to be their grandfather. They're just being friendly. Be friendly back, comment that their hair looks nice or you like their shirt or an item of jewelry they're wearing. if you draw some interest, they'll go out of their way to be friendly when you go in that store. Then you have their opening to ask to meet them for a coffee or whatever. If you get shot down, so what, no loss, try someone else.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:54 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,002,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....that they will have more cumulative orgasms in their lives by themselves than they ever will with a girl/woman?

I feel that way sometimes & it just really, really weighs my heart down with sadness. It's less of a problem for many other guys, I guess, but it's especially a problem for me, since I'm almost 25 & I've never had a girlfriend.

Does anyone ever feel this way? Or have you ever felt that way? I guess the best solution is to actually get a girlfriend/wife/whatever.

Sigh. I wish this part of life was easier than it is.
As long as it's all about having orgasms, all you really need is this:
\

Old 02-10-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairieparson View Post
TO the Op, I think you're making it harder than it is. Don't worry so much about the outward appearance and try to look at the person for their inner qualities, kindness, friendliness, happiness. I'm married, but I go to the grocery and see all kinds of nice friendly young ladies. They're not hitting on me. I'm old enough to be their grandfather. They're just being friendly. Be friendly back, comment that their hair looks nice or you like their shirt or an item of jewelry they're wearing. if you draw some interest, they'll go out of their way to be friendly when you go in that store. Then you have their opening to ask to meet them for a coffee or whatever. If you get shot down, so what, no loss, try someone else.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
As long as it's all about having orgasms, all you really need is this:
\
OMW!!! That is so funny!!! I went to rep you but I have to spread the love.

You're awesome!!

Old 02-10-2012, 08:05 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,002,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
OMW!!! That is so funny!!! I went to rep you but I have to spread the love.

You're awesome!!
Oh you know her?

Old 02-10-2012, 08:10 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,147,085 times
I think you have too much time on your hands, dear. Pun wasn't even intended at first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships