Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 08:22 AM

86 posts, read 99,363 times

Advertisements

I think someone needs to pump up her ego. Shes looking a bit deflated today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 08:22 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,030,653 times
Thanks for making me laugh, guys. Especially 17 & 18, I stopped breathing for a few seconds out of laughter.

To clarify things, I have the best family & the best friends. I take sick vacations (skiing in Utah last month, going on a cruise to the Bahamas next weekend) and life is great for me in every facet but one.....romance. My job situation is less yhan ideal, but I'm only doing it to fund my exploits while squirreling away money for medical school. I know I'll get a woman eventually, even if she's a gold-digger, but I would just prefer it to be sooner than later. And not a gold-digger.

I'm just tired of waiting, especially when it's unclear hoe much longer I have to wait. And this sounds like I'm waiting for a girl to fall into my lap as I do nothing, but I've been doong dating sites, asking girls out that i meet....I've been making an effort! And its just been all for naught. It hurts.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:33 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,095,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
....that they will have more cumulative orgasms in their lives by themselves than they ever will with a girl/woman?

I feel that way sometimes & it just really, really weighs my heart down with sadness. It's less of a problem for many other guys, I guess, but it's especially a problem for me, since I'm almost 25 & I've never had a girlfriend.

Does anyone ever feel this way? Or have you ever felt that way? I guess the best solution is to actually get a girlfriend/wife/whatever.

Sigh. I wish this part of life was easier than it is.
LOL dude!

Even good looking guys jerk off.

For me, it's not even close.

Let's see ... ~20 years of post puberty x spanking the monkey around 250 days per year.

So I'd have had to have slept with a woman 5000 times to top that. And the above is a conservative estimate.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:39 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Jerk it all you want, just make sure you don't get so accustomed to a jackhammer death grip that when you're actually with a real woman you won't be able to feel anything.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:40 AM

86 posts, read 99,363 times
Sounds like golddiggers could be a probably be a problem for you. Their behaviors are pretty easy to ferret out. They want you to support you them' want you to always buy them stuff and generally have a princessy attitude. The best thing to do if accidentally find yourself involved with one is simply tell her to hit the bricks and not let the doorknob hit her in the buns on the way out.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:52 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
Quote:
....that they will have more cumulative orgasms in their lives by themselves than they ever will with a girl/woman?

Does anyone ever feel this way? Or have you ever felt that way? I guess the best solution is to actually get a girlfriend/wife/whatever.

NO...NO,,,,NO....and YES....it is easy if you want it to be Soviet...there's a ton of good women out there looking for a GOOD man Soviet...maybe you've got too many prerequisites that you feel they must have before they can be of interest to you??

Old 02-10-2012, 08:59 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,030,653 times
Wanted to say one more thing: I know there's a lot more to life than having a girlfriend or a wife. I know.them very well: I have most of those things. I went to a great school, have great friends, have experienced things most people never will. I know all these things. It's because being half of a relationship is one of the few things I have not yet done that i want it so badly. Does that make sense?

I never used to feel this way until quite recently, actually. 2 years ago, the year after i got done woth college.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:25 AM

170 posts, read 635,090 times
It starts with YOU! What you need to do is show your confidence.You need to have confidence in yourself and show it. When you meet women don't come on too strong and don't be shy. They pick up on that QUICK!

You ever see a beautiful with a guy and think she is way out of his league? Many times it has to with his attitude and how he carries himself...

You will find that if you work on you and believe that you can get any women and act like it ( without being cocky) you will have as many as you can handle.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:29 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Oh you know her?

She must really get around, I was just hangin out with her not too long ago

Old 02-10-2012, 09:32 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:

I feel that way sometimes & it just really, really weighs my heart down with sadness. It's less of a problem for many other guys, I guess, but it's especially a problem for me, since I'm almost 25 & I've never had a girlfriend.

Now that's depressing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships