Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 09:03 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,922,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Whats the difference between ex girlfriends and ex mistresses, please?

really? well when you are single you have girlfriends and when you are married the girlfriends are then called mistresses.-so there ya go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 09:10 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
why would you think its a joke? I'm not the only person on Planet Earth that has to deal with bf's friends with xgf's and Mistresses.......
Most people have a past of some sort.

But when a person has to keep flaunting that past in the face of their present partner, something is NOT right.

IF he "really, really" wanted to get serious with you, he would not accept all these ex's being so sexually suggestive toward him. He would take the time to either set them straight and warn them to stop, or he'd cut them off altogether.

A man who is really serious about a woman does not let other women get away with this kind of disrespect.

Listen to your gut on this one - he's not really serious.

The better question to be asking yourself it this - why do I find a man with no integrity attractive in the first place?

Old 02-15-2012, 09:18 PM

1,238 posts, read 4,470,298 times
Multiple ex-mistresses? Apparently he has a problem being faithful, which is extremely disrespectful to whoever he is married to. Don't expect his behavior to change should you decide to get "serious". Marriage is pretty "serious" and it didn't change how he treats women. Have more respect for yourself and let him go. You deserve better.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:18 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,928,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Most people have a past of some sort.

But when a person has to keep flaunting that past in the face of their present partner, something is NOT right.

IF he "really, really" wanted to get serious with you, he would not accept all these ex's being so sexually suggestive toward him. He would take the time to either set them straight and warn them to stop, or he'd cut them off altogether.

A man who is really serious about a woman does not let other women get away with this kind of disrespect.

Listen to your gut on this one - he's not really serious.

The better question to be asking yourself it this - why do I find a man with no integrity attractive in the first place?

thank you. Yeah i feel like I am on the side and they are front row center.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:21 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,928,250 times
like today he said to me OHhh just so you know my x - mistress who now lives in canada called me an she was looking for some leads for work in LA where my brother meaning his brother is........ I am like okayyyyy and he ends dont get jealous AGAIN ......... I felt like telling him to F OFF but i just kept quiet.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:23 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times
Quote:
thank you. Yeah i feel like I am on the side and they are front row center.
You do not need to be degraded this way honey.

The fact he told you to "toughen up" about this is a huge red flag.

The problem is not yours, it's his. Like I said, he's proven he has no integrity.

If it were me, I'd draw a line in the sand. You'll find out very quickly just how serious he really is.

If he refuses to put your feelings ahead of all the ex's in his life then walk. No, run.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:26 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,025,720 times
Quote:
like today he said to me OHhh just so you know my x - mistress who now lives in canada called me an she was looking for some leads for work in LA where my brother meaning his brother is........ I am like okayyyyy and he ends dont get jealous AGAIN ......... I felt like telling him to F OFF but i just kept quiet.
He's a jerk. I'd really like to use more harsh words, but I don't want a warning again, but he truly is GARBAGE.

Do you live with him? Please tell me you have your own place?

If not, then can you move in with family or a friend temporarily?

Or do you plan on leaving AT ALL and is this some type of "venting" post?

Let me know if it is a vent post, so I can stop posting in here. Thanks.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:27 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,827,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
You do not need to be degraded this way honey.

The fact he told you to "toughen up" about this is a huge red flag.

The problem is not yours, it's his. Like I said, he's proven he has no integrity.

If it were me, I'd draw a line in the sand. You'll find out very quickly just how serious he really is.

If he refuses to put your feelings ahead of all the ex's in his life then walk. No, run.
You are right. Except, the problem IS her's. Because she is playing his game. Most self respecting women would not tolerate this. She play "he said, I said" for while yet, unfortunately.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:32 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,221 times
Quote:
GF'S are gals he dated when he was not married Mistresses are women he dated and had a ffairs with when he was married.

He cheated on his wife multiple times. And you are with him...why?

Please take your self-esteem out of the gutter, clean it off, shine it up, and move on.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:35 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,086 times
I'll never understand the concept of keeping serious friendships with exes (especially ones who are sexually suggestive). It's asking for trouble and shows a lack of respect for his/her partner. I would suspect he is keeping his options open in case things don't work out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships