Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2012, 10:33 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
What does "past her prime" insinuate? Does it mean there is an age when the woman is incapable of having hot sex? A woman starts to go past her prime around the age of 50- then she needs a little more tender loving care- No woman is past her prime...unless they are very shallow and have a prime.
Thanks, Oleg. I've been trying to get people to define "prime", but it hasn't happened.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:41 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The Prime of anyones life is "Today" no mater what age. Tomorrow may be too late and yesterday is gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Thanks, Oleg. I've been trying to get people to define "prime", but it hasn't happened.
I tried to give it a shot. Not sure I've seen anyone give a better explanation.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:10 PM

1,215 posts, read 2,960,724 times
Quote:
"Prime" indicates the age when an individual is at his or her peak in terms of physical appearance only; nothing else. When the face is the most "flawless" looking devoid of eye wrinkles, nasolabial lines, smile lines, age spots or any darkening spots. Devoid of any sagging etc. When everything is "as good as it's going to be". When you are as attractive as you will ever be; once your skin loses elasticity, once you get that first wrinkle or age spot then you are no longer at that "peak". Everything has a peak; an avocado has a point where it tastes the most succulent. What happens when food goes past its prime? It spoils. And then it dies.

Shiny hair; not really. That is not an indicator of youth because with the right money and products anyone's hair can look like a million bucks.. Frederic Fekkai etc.

"Prime" refers to physical looks only. Once you get to a certain age your skin will sag just a tiny bit and then you are no longer the "best" you ever were in terms of looks. I actually don't have any eye wrinkles but I have a round Asian face that sags and it already sagged.. Plus due to my round cheeks I also have nasolabial lines (easily fixed with juvederm btw). Thus I am no longer at my "peak". At one point, my face looked better than it did now. I can never go back to that point in time when my face was at it's best no matter what. I can only try to be the best that I can be during this time but my peak has long passed.

In terms of body; my body is better now than compared when younger. My skin is still super soft everywhere and it still glows. My boobs don't sag and probably never will since they are small and super duper perky plus I never plan to have kids. I have a "young" body but it does not cancel out my "older" and "aged" face.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:15 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
but it does not cancel out my "older" and "aged" face
Granged, you speak for yourself, but not everybody's face looks the best under 25.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:16 PM

Thank you, Jackie! So, according to this great definition, many women don't reach their prime until 30's or even 40's. This is good news. It only took us 89 pages, but hey, we got there! Thanks, again!

Old 05-05-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Granged, you speak for yourself, but not everybody's face looks the best under 25.
Once your face shows any signs of aging; it no longer looks at its best. Contrary to popular belief "showing character" (aging) does not make you at your peak. Once it sags in the most miniscule way or once you get any wrinkles; you are past your peak. Some people may hit that after 25... it doesn't have to be 25; it sure as hell ain't gonna be 35 though. Once you've hit that age, SOME signs of aging will have manifested in your face and that is a FACT.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
Once your face shows any signs of aging; it no longer looks at its best. Contrary to popular belief "showing character" (aging) does not make you at your peak. Once it sags in the most miniscule way or once you get any wrinkles; you are past your peak. Some people may hit that after 25... it doesn't have to be 25; it sure as hell ain't gonna be 35 though. Once you've hit that age, SOME signs of aging will have manifested in your face and that is a FACT.
It's not a fact; it's your sad, very sad, opinion.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Thank you, Jackie! So, according to this great definition, many women don't reach their prime until 30's or even 40's. This is good news. It only took us 89 pages, but hey, we got there! Thanks, again!
A woman in her thirties will never look as attractive as someone in their twenties no matter what. Being old is simply not attractive.

It's not about the lines; it's just the fact of being older.... Youth (18-25) is the most prized. You can tell that someone is older even if they don't have lines...

ALL women show SOME type of aging by 27-28..... you can see the tiniest sag... you probably don't notice it because you look in the mirror every day but if a scientist were to measure it, it would have sagged from when you were 18.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:24 PM

I've been messaging with some women here who are pushing 40, and they say they get passed over because they look like kids and people treat them like kids. (Which isn't helpful.) Not everyone fits the same mold. If you have good genes, and avoid: sun, tobacco, alcohol, and get plenty of sleep, the signs of aging may show up later than the norm.

Everyone's assuming that everyone in their 20's are at their peak attractiveness, but that simply isn't true. There's so much individual variation. Some people, men and women, don't come out of their awkward phase until later, when they really blossom.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's not a fact; it's your sad, very sad, opinion.
No; it is a fact. If you've been in this world longer then you are obviously are older right. Is that not a fact?

Even if you wear sunscreen and take good care of yourself, you've still been exposed to the elements LONGER than someone who is 24 and also wears sunscreen on a regular basis.... Your skin is simply older... That is a fact. People are just in denial and want to think that they are in the prime forever but can't face the fact that they aren't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships