Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2012, 12:09 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
It's not just about skin but the ENTIRE package. Is the ENTIRE package better for you at your current age? That includes body, hair, teeth, hands (age really shows on a woman's hands) and neck. I notice that a lot of older people have some sagging going on in their neck... cellulite...cankles... sagging boobs.... weight. Your skin may be flawless but you may have gained weight or have saggier boobs or more cellulite which does not make you at your peak despite flawless facial skin.

ALL of these factors and more play a role. Lack of wrinkles or sun damage by itself is not enough to make you at your prime. Perfect skin alone is not enough to put a person at their prime.

Just as my petite size 00(For those that don't know, size 00 is smaller than size 0; a rarity in America) toned body is not enough to make me "hotter" than the average 24 year old unless she was 500 lbs. I think many guys would even pick a slightly overweight/plump 23 year old over me because she is younger. Men simply like youth. (20'somethings)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
OMG, every single post mentions your size. Are you that insecure?
Let me tell you.... being a size "00" is severely overrated.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:15 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Let me tell you.... being a size "00" is severely overrated.
My 5ft 2in tall daughter is a size 2 and looks perfect. Unless you're a 4ft tall person size 00 is simply anorexic, and anorexic women past the age of about 30 look older than their years. Gaunt skeletal women are not attractive to anyone except their own anorexic friends.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:26 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Yes, and I think the questions (and some responses) are also offensive to men as it does portray them as a one-dimensional, simple, drooling lot who are single-mindedly chasing the skirt of youth without a regard for any deeper emotional needs that can be met in a multi-dimensional woman. Luckily, the men whom I know are not like this.
Yea, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with a man lusting after a young woman just for the sake of her youth alone.

It's really no different then a woman turning down a nice guy of similar age that she could have a deeper relationship with to pick the more older wealthy established man.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:32 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Yea, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with a man lusting after a young woman just for the sake of her youth alone.

It's really no different then a woman turning down a nice guy of similar age that she could have a deeper relationship with to pick the more older wealthy established man.
Or a woman picking a younger guy for his "vigor".

Old 05-06-2012, 12:40 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,368 times
Quote:
A woman in her thirties will never look as attractive as someone in their twenties no matter what. Being old is simply not attractive.

It's not about the lines; it's just the fact of being older.... Youth (18-25) is the most prized. You can tell that someone is older even if they don't have lines...

ALL women show SOME type of aging by 27-28..... you can see the tiniest sag... you probably don't notice it because you look in the mirror every day but if a scientist were to measure it, it would have sagged from when you were 18.
I think it depends on how well you take care of yourself, and what RACE you are. Aisan and African women, when they take care of themselves, tend to look much younger then their age.

This woman is in her 30s! She's a high 10 second sprinter and can outrun everybody on this forum; including the 99.9% of the men.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:45 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
It's not just about skin but the ENTIRE package. Is the ENTIRE package better for you at your current age? That includes body, hair, teeth, hands (age really shows on a woman's hands) and neck. I notice that a lot of older people have some sagging going on in their neck... cellulite...cankles... sagging boobs.... weight. Your skin may be flawless but you may have gained weight or have saggier boobs or more cellulite which does not make you at your peak despite flawless facial skin.

ALL of these factors and more play a role. Lack of wrinkles or sun damage by itself is not enough to make you at your prime. Perfect skin alone is not enough to put a person at their prime.

Just as my petite size 00(For those that don't know, size 00 is smaller than size 0; a rarity in America) toned body is not enough to make me "hotter" than the average 24 year old unless she was 500 lbs. I think many guys would even pick a slightly overweight/plump 23 year old over me because she is younger. Men simply like youth. (20'somethings)
Yup, the WHOLE package at 35 was a lot better than at 25. I weighed less, have more muscle tone, skin is better, hair...well I've always had great hair, boobs are fuller now...etc.

I was definitely NOT at my peak at 25.
I look at my pictures of myself back then and I cringe.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:56 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Yup, the WHOLE package at 35 was a lot better than at 25. I weighed less, have more muscle tone, skin is better, hair...well I've always had great hair, boobs are fuller now...etc.

See, this is what I'm talking about. This woman hit her prime in her mid-30's, and was relieved to leave her 20's behind. This isn't as unusual as some might think.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
This woman is in her 30s! She's a high 10 second sprinter and can outrun everybody on this forum; including the 99.9% of the men.
What's your point? Nobody would think she's in her 20's.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:20 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
I'd let her catch me. Can you imagine the power in those legs ? They could be dangerous and hurt a fellow.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:52 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post

Don't forget your luscious lips darlin'...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships