Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 03:36 PM

674 posts, read 1,161,335 times

Advertisements

You just need to date a couple women and sleep with them on like the first date. Then you keep calling them like once a week to hook up. If they enjoyed it, they'll eventually just accept the fact you are hook up friends and they'll just go with it as long as they're enjoying it to. They try to fight it at least once to try and tell you "oh, I'm a woman that has respect for myself, I'm not THAT kind of girl". Just agree with her and say you totally understand but don't stop taking her clothes off. I have 2 girls right now (I had 3 but one moved away) that I can call almost any night and just have sex with. They're not the hottest girls, they're not ugly, but I'm just not into them as a person and in the years that I've known them they can't seem to find a boyfriend anyway eventhough I know they're trying.

It's a lot easier than dating dude, just work to get a couple fck buddies and all your problems are solved.

P.S. Last minute idea: put at the top of your profile = MUST SWALLOW!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2012, 03:45 PM

391 posts, read 687,886 times
BTW, I have a passport so that should please her.

What site was that on again?

Old 02-28-2012, 03:46 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-turtle View Post
You just need to date a couple women and sleep with them on like the first date. Then you keep calling them like once a week to hook up. If they enjoyed it, they'll eventually just accept the fact you are hook up friends and they'll just go with it as long as they're enjoying it to. They try to fight it at least once to try and tell you "oh, I'm a woman that has respect for myself, I'm not THAT kind of girl". Just agree with her and say you totally understand but don't stop taking her clothes off. I have 2 girls right now (I had 3 but one moved away) that I can call almost any night and just have sex with. They're not the hottest girls, they're not ugly, but I'm just not into them as a person and in the years that I've known them they can't seem to find a boyfriend anyway eventhough I know they're trying.

It's a lot easier than dating dude, just work to get a couple fck buddies and all your problems are solved.

Ugh. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Old 02-28-2012, 03:46 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,790,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
people spend massive amounts of time on eharmony, to no avail. translation on "must have passport" is same as "must enjoy fine dining".
she has a plan and your american express is center stage.
Quote:
2 possibilities when i get a lengthy post like this.
-----i have found a poster with such incredible intuitive abilities that they can do a flawless instant character inventory on an utter stranger.
or
------i hit a nerve.
Actually I was offended by it too Huck. I love to travel as much as Hoboken and like her I am most decidedly not high maintenance nor do I expect anyone else to foot the bill. I am not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination and I'm quite willing to sleep in a tent if that's what it takes to see the sights I want to see. I have never driven a new car, ever, and I'm willing to forgo eating out at restaurants to save money for my trips, so maybe it would be best to not make assumptions of people who prefer to spend their money on travel as opposed to spending it on new cars, fancy clothes and jewelry, or the latest electronic gadgetry.

Old 02-28-2012, 03:51 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,790,281 times
Oops Huck, considering the proximity of the above posts, I'd better clarify that I'm not as offended by your post as I am by chi-turtle's, but at least I don't need to worry about having anyone like him in my life b/c I'd never sleep with anyone soon enough to keep that type hanging around.

So Huck, like, I'm not mad at you or anything.

Old 02-28-2012, 03:54 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,203,754 times
Quote:

Now this is just wrong! Hilarious but wrong.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Now this is just wrong! Hilarious but wrong.
Well whether a girl swallows or not actually is a big deal to me from a sexual standpoint. It's probably more important to me than it is to the other girl if I have a passport.

Both are ridiculous to post at the top of your profile, yet one is socially acceptable and one is not?

Many girls put at the bottom of their profile: If you're not at least 6 ft tall don't bother messaging me. Why can't I say: if you are over 150 lbs, don't message me? Both are criticizing on a physical level, the women can actually CONTROL their weight, yet I'm called a jerk for my demands yet the woman is considered "okay that's just her preference". Well here's a news flash, guys prefer that their girlfriend isn't fat.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:05 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Quote:

Many girls put at the bottom of their profile: If you're not at least 6 ft tall don't bother messaging me. Why can't I say: if you are over 150 lbs, don't message me? Both are criticizing on a physical level, the women can actually CONTROL their weight, yet I'm called a jerk for my demands yet the woman is considered "okay that's just her preference". Well here's a news flash, guys prefer that their girlfriend isn't fat.
You can. Why can't you? If a site allows physical characteristic requirements, why wouldn't it allow that? I'd be surprised if it didn't.

"...yet I'm called a jerk for my demands..." So what? You're calling the woman a jerk for her preferences, too. Anybody could be called a jerk by anybody, big deal. Pull up your big boy shorts, hon.

Quote:
people spend massive amounts of time on eharmony, to no avail. translation on "must have passport" is same as "must enjoy fine dining".
she has a plan and your american express is center stage.
What eharmony site are you using? I push a button that sends 5 questions to her and I'm done. Piece...of....cake.

Beats having to read her stupid long profile that lists her requirements and then try to figure out something intelligent/funny/clever/interesting/unique to say to her without sounding desperate/creepy/needy/player-ish. Only to find out: she never responded.

I'll do the eharmony one button click all month long.

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times
"Boo hoo. I don't like fat girls! Why are people twisting my arm and making me date fat girls?! It's not right!"

Oh that's right, they're not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships