Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2012, 07:04 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Translation: I cannot get or keep a relationship.
You've figured it out!

Old 02-29-2012, 07:06 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Translation: I cannot get or keep a relationship.
How do you people know? Human beings with common sense can either be single, in a relationship, broken up, or made up.

But of course, you people will always make assumptions on people who are against feminism or anything bigoted.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:16 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
How do you people know? Human beings with common sense can either be single, in a relationship, broken up, or made up.

But of course, you people will always make assumptions on people who are against feminism or anything bigoted.
Safe assumption.

People who are happy do not usually post threads generalizing other people.

So, am I wrong? Are you happily besmitten by the softer gender.

And yes, I will always make some assumptions of those that are against equality or are bigoted.

Double DUH.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:17 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Not necessarily. I'm was making a point that these types of "men" have stirred confusion between men and those people. You don't have to agree. That's just my viewpoint, along with a few others.
I'm not sure what types of men you're talking about. Obviously, I don't agree with your viewpoint. I'm just saying that I, and every other rational human being I know, will not be joining in any goofy gender war.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Safe assumption.

People who are happy do not usually post threads generalizing other people.

So, am I wrong? Are you happily besmitten by the softer gender.

And yes, I will always make some assumptions by those that are against equality or are bigoted.

Double DUH.
It doesn't amaze me how moronic some things can be. And I will continue to slam organized crime.

Human beings can be happy and angry at time and can talk about anything. Men can be in a perfect, happy relationship while still holding a grudge against certain demographics.

From a certain observation, you people are more bigoted than the man.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I'm not sure what types of men you're talking about. Obviously, I don't agree with your viewpoint. I'm just saying that I, and every other rational human being I know, will not be joining in any goofy gender war.
I think I've explained them in my original post.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:

Did you not post previously that you are against men and women being friends (men other than yourself and women you will never know). You then compared that to people who are against racially mixed relationships and it was then pointed out that it's a bigoted view? Your views are indeed bigoted. Bigoted with a bit of fascism (desire to control others), don't you think?

Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
It doesn't amaze me how moronic some things can be. And I will continue to slam organized crime.

Human beings can be happy and angry at time and can talk about anything. Men can be in a perfect, happy relationship while still holding a grudge against certain demographics.

From a certain observation, you people are more bigoted than the man.
I am not "you people." How has anything I've said be construed as bigoted?

When did organized crime come into this topic???? Despite my love of organization, I am decidedly anti organized crime. /lol

Are you in a happy, reciprocal relationship?

Please circle:

Yes / No

Old 02-29-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Did you not post previously that you are against men and women being friends (men other than yourself and women you will never know). You then compared that to people who are against racially mixed relationships and it was then pointed out that it's a bigoted view? Your views are indeed bigoted. Bigoted with a bit of fascism (desire to control others), don't you think?
Yeah I did. And when did I compare opposite sex friendships to racially-mixed relationships?

Old 02-29-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
I think I've explained them in my original post.
Male feminists? You're blaming men you don't know for stirring confusion. Well, you certainly appear confused although I wouldn't be looking to strangers to figure out why you're in a confused space. Seems pretty fruitless, but I guess that's the MO on this forum for some of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships