Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2012, 06:21 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,692,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Whoa...haha, yes this might ruffle a few feathers but I've noticed this too...

If a white person - man or woman - is with a non-white person, they tend to 'date up' and the non-white person 'dates down.' Funnily enough, however, I've seen Asian males with attractive white females the most often though.
Its all about status..

White men date hot black women becauee they arent dating for staus. They are dating the woman who turn his crank, because white men have no need for status play in america. Black men date ugly fat white quite often, because it elevates their status in society. That is why the.OP started this thread - to announce his elevation.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:22 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,162,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Lol you sound like my friend who we all call Forever Alone.

But anyway, to answer the OP's question, I have never been attracted to women of my own race and I've never date an Asian woman before. I prefer Latinas.
Do bitter women of your own race say that "you've been brain washed" "you hate yourself", " that you only date ugly, fat Latinas"?

Old 04-27-2012, 06:45 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,692,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Do bitter women of your own race say that "you've been brain washed" "you hate yourself", " that you only date ugly, fat Latinas"?
Are you speaking about my words on this thread?

Old 04-27-2012, 06:46 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,150,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Its all about status..

White men date hot black women becauee they arent dating for staus. They are dating the woman who turn his crank, because white men have no need for status play in america. Black men date ugly fat white quite often, because it elevates their status in society. That is why the.OP started this thread - to announce his elevation.
I don't know if dating an ugly, fat woman elevates their status...in a way like,

fit, attractive black man is equal to ugly, fat white woman in status

It's totally wrong, I know, but that's how they're viewed by society.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:54 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,439,652 times
Quote:
I don't know if dating an ugly, fat woman elevates their status...in a way like,

That's what I'm trying to figure out. How does dating a ugly, fat person give you elevation? Have you heard of trophy wife/girl.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:59 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,641,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
That's what I'm trying to figure out. How does dating a ugly, fat person give you elevation? Have you heard of trophy wife/girl.
For people who have a strong preference for another race, having a mate who belongs to that race is an achievement to them. That person who you consider fat/ugly/below average is still a prize to them.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,696,713 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
It's racial hierarchy not looks.being nice but realistic White trumps all (according to society)

Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,679,632 times
Here is what's wrong with the op...

-Women aren't "your own".
-Black women have it tough..and they respond differently.
-You went to college and got with the first white woman who showed you attention. Do you know how easy it is for black men in college? It's like pussypalooza, I'm just saying.
-You didn't go back after college to look for a girl. You didn't give them a second chance.
-Most women don't even begin to know what's what until they're like 26-30. Teenage black girls are idiots, and they don't stop being idiots until they've grown a bit and realize that perhaps we weren't wrong in the first place.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:20 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,696,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I guess he was just wondering if others have had similar experiences. To answer the OP's question, I suppose I "bailed on my race" when I was around 8 years old and fell in love with Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block. From that point on, I found myself attracted to many men who weren't black, but rejection from black men had nothing to do with it.
I prefer Jordan knight

Old 04-27-2012, 07:21 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,150,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
It's racial hierarchy not looks.being nice but realistic White trumps all (according to society)
Yep, that's what it is. Deep down, some still believe whites are superior, a higher class of human being, worth more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships