Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2012, 02:45 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I am guessing you are a white? Probably male? Surely you aren't a minority in the US if you think average black males and fat, ugly white females have equal status here. Let's have them both hail a cab at the same time, and report back on the results.
I'm Australian and of Asian ancestry, if that matters. Actually I haven't personally observed the black/white thing, but I've observed a similar situation with Asian Indian males and White women. 4 times out of 5 the girl is no looker. I often also notice this with Asian women and and White men. But heck I guess in those cases the Asian woman usually isn't that great, but if she is she usually 'dates down'.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:03 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,013,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Just one last thing...reagrding men saying black women have attitudes,or any other stereotypes,why didn't you guys go for other black women like Africans or Carribean women?

African women vary in looks,and so do AA women,so why didn't you date other cultures of black women?

I'm sure if you guys would see that Africans like Somolians look different from South Africans,you could surely find some woman that fits your idea of attractive?
Or is it the lack of white skin on these women that's the issue?

Sorry,not buying the attractive thing.

Oh,btw, guess which IR couples are popular in the United Kingdom?
Black woman/white man combos....so can you men explain that one?
I don't agree with anything that you've said. But I don't hold interraciall dating up as some golden trophy, but statistically speaking there are more black men married to white women in the UK than white males married to black women. I don't think there's a single country on Earth where it's higher in the reverse with the exeption* of a few African countries where white women are virtually non existant.

Last edited by itshim; 04-28-2012 at 08:09 AM..

Old 04-28-2012, 07:08 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I don't agree with anything that you've said. But I don't hold interraciall dating up as some golden trophy, but statistically speaking there are more black men married to white women in the UK than white males married to black women. I don't think there's a single country on Earth where it's higher in the reverse with the acception of a few African countries where white women are virtually non existant.
Either way, the black woman/white man combo is common in the UK.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:26 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
WRONG!! I can gurantee that when me and my co worker go out and meet white women, NONE of them are fat or ugly. And we're far from being rich or famous. Lol, another angry black women I see. Can't y'all come up with something better. I perefer the one excuse that black men have been brain washed by the media.
My ex husband is white, so your theory that I am angry or jealous doesn't hold water. I tend to be asked out far more by white guys, but of course as I stated white men only date attractive black women and black men typically date ugly white women. I have eyes and so does everyone else. You know it and I know it!

Though Lisa says black men are branching out slightly so maybe there is hope!

Lisa Lampanelli - Chocolate, Please - YouTube

Old 04-28-2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
WRONG!! I can gurantee that when me and my co worker go out and meet white women, NONE of them are fat or ugly. And we're far from being rich or famous. Lol, another angry black women I see. Can't y'all come up with something better. I perefer the one excuse that black men have been brain washed by the media.
Let's hear what black guys have to say on the topic. Yeah, yeah, right, black women have invented this theory out of anger.

BLACK MEN Can't Get Pretty Classy WHITE WOMEN! - YouTube

BLACK MEN STOP DATING THESE FAT NASTY UGLY WHITE WOMEN! TIRED OF IT! - YouTube

Old 04-28-2012, 08:02 AM

72 posts, read 87,751 times
Quote:
Let's hear what black guys have to say on the topic. Yeah, yeah, right, black women have invented this theory out of anger.

BLACK MEN Can't Get Pretty Classy WHITE WOMEN! - YouTube

BLACK MEN STOP DATING THESE FAT NASTY UGLY WHITE WOMEN! TIRED OF IT! - YouTube
this ongletnyc person picked the worse two videos and worse two men to help illustrate her point.....ive viewed videos from these two popular youtube guys many times before.... here's why

the first guy: jaylove: is a 5'4 black man who is admittantly bi-sexual leaning more towards men and complains in every video about how women want to have nothing to do with him and other short men because of height (guess why... he's 5 freakin 4)........... with every other video he puts up he gets angrier and angrier at black women and fusses over how choosy they are.... he even said in a recent video that it serves black women right that their men choose white women and women of other races over them because they fuss over height and look for the "gangster" or "thuggist" (his words) type...... he later goes on to talk about in other videos that this is why some men go gay/bi and why other black men gravitate toward other races because they have better odds and outcomes.... jaylove is not particularly bright either.............

the second guy: uistall: is a 6'5 guy who most likely has his pick of the litter when it comes to women (and he says this in a lot of his videos)............ why does his opinion matter? he has many of the checks that many women look for in looks (looks, height, etc etc)..... of course he can talk about how other men go for 'nasty looking women' when many others are not as genetically blessed as he (he is in the 100% for height)

the lisa lampinelli video is on target because she addresses the dynamics that are at play when dating. looks matter and people take what they can get..... if a man is attracted to women of other races or ethnicities over his own then let him go.. no reason to fret............ skin color is just as unchangeable as height , eye color and facial features....... the people who complain are just mad because they are being overlooked, same is the case with bald guys, short guys, red head guys and very ugly guys............. women can increase their odds with weight loss, breast implants or whatever and attract more flies with honey

Old 04-28-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Either way, the black woman/white man combo is common in the UK.
less common there than the reverse, just as it is everywhere else though. I think statistically in the UK more than 50% of black men are married to white women, where as 30% of black women are married to white men.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis2012 View Post
this ongletnyc person picked the worse two videos and worse two men to help illustrate her point.....ive viewed videos from these two popular youtube guys many times before.... here's why
<snip>
I've never seen either of these guys before and didn't even bother to watch these videos for more than five seconds.

All I did was type in a simple search, and they were the first two to pop up. Someone on this thread claims that I have invented the theory of black men dating ugly white women out of jealousy, and I have demonstrated that black men say the exact same thing because they have eyes too. The videos are 100% appropriate for my point: average black men date ugly, fat white women.

I did watch Lisa L though because I think she is funny. And spot on.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Admitting that black women are "perceived" as being least attractive doesn't mean that's the reality. A black woman does not have to have supermodel looks to attract white men (I don't), but not being overweight, carrying herself with class, and not being a loud, "ghetto" stereotype would certainly make it easier for black women to attract other races of men who aren't completely closed off to the idea of dating them in the first place.
I didn't say that the perception of them being less attractive is what defines attractiveness, I don't define interracial dating as a metric of self-worth, but I do believe that black women are considered less attractive to men of other races than black men are to women of other races. There isn't a single place on this Earth really where black women out number black men in these relationships. The "stereotype" of black women behaving in a specific matter is really only prevelent in this country--that being said, you have to ask yourself, why are black women still involved in them in lower numbers everywhere else? Pride? Are they rejecting men of other races everywhere? I don't I don't buy that. Whether it's in the UK, Latin America, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Japan etc, black men are more wanted as partners by women of other races, more so than black women are (don't confuse that with black men as being the "preferred" because I didn't say that). But regardless of where you go it seems to play out this way. I think there is a universal physical preference at play here.

Last edited by itshim; 04-28-2012 at 08:48 AM..

Old 04-28-2012, 08:38 AM

72 posts, read 87,751 times
Quote:
I've never seen either of these guys before and didn't even bother to watch these videos for more than five seconds.

All I did was type in a simple search, and they were the first two to pop up. Someone on this thread claims that I have invented the theory of black men dating ugly white women out of jealousy, and I have demonstrated that black men say the exact same thing because they have eyes too. The videos are 100% appropriate for my point: average black men date ugly, fat white women.

I did watch Lisa L though because I think she is funny. And spot on.
i dont know which part of nyc you're from but from manhattan to brooklyn and queens i see average black guys with good looking white women (maybe not hot), asian women and hispanic women all the time who are fit........... a lot of times i see out of shape black guys with good looking non black women ........

but why do the women have to be "hot" anyway.......... your attracted to what you're attracted to..........even the manliest and best looking of us men cannot always get the "hot one"

some average looking black and white women will ignore some average and less than average black and white men. i hear overweight hispanic and black women say all the time that they refuse to date overweight and black and hispanic men and only go for the top 10%........ i hear short women of all races refusing to date short men....... the top 10% of any race of men will have suitors and they can choose whoever they want...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships