Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2012, 01:57 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
This does not invalidate what I have said and in fact bolsters my statements. Women date up when they can, dating up for women is all about money. All the attractive girls are dating men who earn a great living, and that excludes the average black man.

As it so happens, dating up also excludes the average white man too. This is why I already noted that there are tons of white guys posting angry threads about attractive women not giving them the time of day. Its the exact same thread as this one, but instead white guys say they are going to import a woman from Thailand or an eastern bloc country.

Let's be even more blunt and I will open it up so you won't think you are being bashed:

The average American male of all races is with someone who is fat and ugly. Most women in the US are overweight to obese, and look pretty terrible due to our horrific diets. (Men look bad also, but looks don't count as much for guys.) The small percentage who aren't - I believe it is 33% of all US women - will not date an average man of any kind because most of your don't make enough money to be viewed as a catch.
So which one are you? Id be interested to know what you look like, since you're in here talking a lot of hot sh**, you must be a 10. I don't feel like I'm being bashed, because that's not my reality. Any women I'm with is going to look just as good as me or better.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This is a discussion board. People discuss things on a discussion board. I don't think that the OP created a thread so that people would NOT discuss the topic, right?
I'm starting to think the op was a troll, I'm here defending this dude and he's bailed out.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:59 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,419,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I guess they never taught you reading comprehension when you were in school, I've never once on this thread said all black women. I said the angry black women, who usually suffer from low self esteem. They can't get a man, so they lash out and come up with lame excuse of why black men don't date them, or why black men date outside their race.
How many black women are you friends with to know that information? You sound like a angry non black person! First MOST black men are married or have partners with black women. That's a fact. Any women that suffers from low self esteem wonders why the cant get a date. They lash out at wh? I can bet a million bucks you don't have any black women you are close to in order to state your opinion. If you don't, good for black women because you alone could make anyone angry.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:00 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,604,363 times
Quote:
I'm starting to think the op was a troll, I'm here defending this dude and he's bailed out.
No surprise there...

Old 04-28-2012, 02:01 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,087,371 times
I have definitely been down on Asian women before, but I would never count them out.

I love my Asian sistas, even if they don't always give their Asian brothers much respect (understatement...)

Old 04-28-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
How many black women are you friends with to know that information? You sound like a angry non black person! First MOST black men are married or have partners with black women. That's a fact. Any women that suffers from low self esteem wonders why the cant get a date. They lash out at wh? I can bet a million bucks you don't have any black women you are close to in order to state your opinion. If you don't, good for black women because you alone could make anyone angry.
Ah, I am black and I have a girlfriend. Wtf are you talking about? I'm through playing playing for the day, I have to go watch the Knicks and the Heat game.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:06 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,717 times
Quote:
So which one are you? Id be interested to know what you look like, since you're in here talking a lot of hot sh**, you must be a 10. I don't feel like I'm being bashed, because that's not my reality. Any women I'm with is going to look just as good as me or better.
You really aren't reading my posts, are you? You are obviously just skimming.

I very clearly stated that in some rooms I am really attractive and that in other rooms I am the ugliest. ESPECIALLY in NYC. Plenty of people here know what I look like. I have posted my pictures before. I'd bet that half of think I've very attractive and half don't... same thing as real life. This my friend, makes me real world average. What average used to be before we became a nation of fatties. Am I old school average who gets an artificial boost because my body is on point. If everyone else weren't so fat, I would be seriously hurting.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:06 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,861,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Sorry but I think that you are interpreting the comments that have been made in this thread in a very one dimensional manner.

The difference between White men who date Asian women and Black men who date White (non-Black) women is that the White men do not have a tendency or well-documented pattern of bad mouthing White women as an "excuse" to date Asian women. And Hispanic men who prefer White women do not "blame" Hispanic women for their choices. These men do not use women of their own race as a scapegoat for their choices.
Exactly. I do not care if people date outside their race. I do have a problem when they denigrate their own to justify dating outside. That shows self-hate. Not the act of dating outside, but saying I date outside because the women in my group are <insert a bunch od negative stereotypes here>.

But I also find that some white men who date asian women are doing the same thing as the black men who denigrate black women "asian women are delicate, submissive and make great housewives...." That is the same thing. Some white men going for Asian women are doing it because they have started to believe some of those stereotypes.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:08 PM

45 posts, read 74,092 times
Quote:
I guess they never taught you reading comprehension when you were in school, I've never once on this thread said all black women. I said the angry black women, who usually suffer from low self esteem. They can't get a man, so they lash out and come up with lame excuse of why black men don't date them, or why black men date outside their race.
No, my mastery of the english language and reading comprehension is just fine, I think you are the one with the issues. Every time someone posts something that you disagree with you say "angry black woman". No one has repeated that comment more than you. So what is someone supposed to think, huh? Now you have chosen to backtrack and state that it only applies to black women with low self esteem. How exactly do you know this? Another example of how you are making up stuff as you go.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:12 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,419,137 times
Quote:
Ah, I am black and I have a girlfriend. Wtf are you talking about? I'm through playing playing for the day, I have to go watch the Knicks and the Heat game.
The only thing that changes in my statements is" non black person". WTH am I talking about? Like I said you probably don't have any black women that you assoicated with because you have issues. Go watch your sports because maybe you should watch guys that don't self hated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships