Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2012, 10:00 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,013,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Yes, there are a lot of idiots in the world. Don't you have a TV? Most shows cater to idiots. Most people of all races are idiots.

Why do you base your entire outlook on the actions of idiots? It sounds like you are one of them.
Fortunately for myself, I am not concerned about what anything sounds like to you...

that being said...

Why are you trying to soak this up as some sort of collective human flaw?

Is it that difficult for you to just woman up and own up to the fact that there are some black women out there are who scientifically and stereotypically have racist insinuations about black men in order to justify prefering white and non-black men? Geez. Some of you would rather die a painful death than just admit that are a segment of black women out there who are just petty and irrational about interracial dating.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:24 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Fortunately for myself, I am not concerned about what anything sounds like to you...

that being said...

Why are you trying to soak this up as some sort of collective human flaw?

Is it that difficult for you to just woman up and own up to the fact that there are some black women out there are who scientifically and stereotypically have racist insinuations about black men in order to justify prefering white and non-black men? Geez. Some of you would rather die a painful death than just admit that are a segment of black women out there who are just petty and irrational about interracial dating.
You didn't read my posts on this thread. I'm the one who called bs on the silly theories that bw/wm unions are healthier and better. I also said that bw end up dating white losers that no white woman would want, all in the name of status dating. You are yelling at the wrong person; I am on your side on this specific issue. But because you too are blinded by personal bias, you have not noticed that I agree with you. Instead you have only noticed that I am a black female.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:26 PM

186 posts, read 475,324 times
some people on here have serious issues, typing essays on city-data is not going to help you...

Last edited by Nella925; 04-28-2012 at 10:44 PM..

Old 04-28-2012, 10:29 PM

26 posts, read 35,159 times
I havent Iv dated white women all the time but never had the chance to go out with a women of another race

Old 04-28-2012, 10:33 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Sorry I'm not buying this story. Maybe the black girls could have been either average or ugly and the white girl was a 10. Besides, those black women are not OWED any men or interest, PERIOD, HBCU or no HBCU.
The standards for a black girl seems to be unreasonably high. Our average is not even good enough. Damn shame.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Its all about status..

White men date hot black women becauee they arent dating for staus. They are dating the woman who turn his crank, because white men have no need for status play in america. Black men date ugly fat white quite often, because it elevates their status in society. That is why the.OP started this thread - to announce his elevation.
what status do black men gain from dating white women? so far I haven't seen any benefits from it. some complain and pick fights with black people about their IR relationship

Old 04-28-2012, 10:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
what status do black men gain from dating white women?
I'll answer with a question - why do you want to bleach your skin? I'd imagine the reason is the same.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
One day, when racial ambiguity is the norm worldwide, anthropologists, sociologists, and psychologists will look back on the thinking that produces threads like this with the same kind of horror and morbid fascination with which modern physicians regard the surgical techniques of the Middle Ages.
Do you know how genetics work? We will never all look the same or be one color. Even in countries where the majority are mixed, you still have some who are much lighter/whiter and others who look darker and more ethnic. And the same racial caste system exists.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:11 PM

52,290 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
One day, when racial ambiguity is the norm worldwide, anthropologists, sociologists, and psychologists will look back on the thinking that produces threads like this with the same kind of horror and morbid fascination with which modern physicians regard the surgical techniques of the Middle Ages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Do you know how genetics work? We will never all look the same or be one color. Even in countries where the majority are mixed, you still have some who are much lighter/whiter and others who look darker and more ethnic. And the same racial caste system exists.
As much as it pains me to agree with nyanna... she may be right, humans, being the azzholes that they are, will always find some bullshyt to try and pit each other against some arbitrary friggin nonsensical standard of beauty that means squat.

We, unfortunately like to catagoirze.... that will take a long time and whole lot of development to mellow out of us....

Old 04-28-2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'll answer with a question - why do you want to bleach your skin? I'd imagine the reason is the same.
He experiences less racism when his white girlfreind is with him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships