Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 12:54 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Signed,

Angry Black Man, only here to rant and rave, and admittedly does not want to have an actual discussion with a black woman who read his posts and responded in a thoughtful, respectful manner.

(PS - you need to get your anger under control, lest you become another black male statistic who dies in his early 60s thanks to high blood pressure and the like.)
lol @ this coming from an ""angry bitter, lonely black woman." The discussion was civil, and I haven't made any ad hominem attacks. You snuck in a few jabs here and there--but I ignored them.

Your type of response is what I'm primarily referring to though. You came into the thread a few times ROARING about what black men do or don't do. In your mind your behavior of malcontent and disrespect is normal and legitimate, but if anyone dare challenge you with similar language and attitude, then they are the ones with the problem. This type of behavior is very pervasive in the black households that become fatherless. It's an either "bow down, or get out" type of mentality.

The hypocrisy on all of this is just unbelievalble. A few angered black women came in here talking about "black men want white trophies", black men date unattractive women, black men are color struck, and stuck on hair types, THEN when someone has enough muster to call some of you out on it, then and only then does Lucifer comes out lol. Then all of a suden 'yo the victim' I just think it's glaringly obvious that even the black women who had a problem with my responses, never even thought to check or challenge the black women who came in here howling.14 Bricks was 100% on the money. The stereotypes came flying from one direction, only then did a few male posters begin responding in kind. Don't like it? Oh well. Respect is a 2-way street.

(PS- I think you need to worry about a rising, HIV/and AIDS rate amongst black women tha rivals that of Africa before you concern yourself with my blood pressure--I'm just sayin)

Old 04-29-2012, 01:13 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
[quote=betterlife4me;24080344]let me rephrase what you said. He is a black man who is angry at black women.

[quote=itshim;24080175]^lol and here comes the brigade. Let the wolves attack. Go against the grain and be prepared.

Quote:
Signed,

Angry Black Man, only here to rant and rave, and admittedly does not want to have an actual discussion with a black woman who read his posts and responded in a thoughtful, respectful manner.

(PS - you need to get your anger under control, lest you become another black male statistic who dies in his early 60s thanks to high blood pressure and the like.)
Wow, 24 hours later and you women are still on here angry, spitting venom. The black women in this thread need to get toghther and have a waiting to exhale moment. Go out with your girlfriends, have a drink, talk about how much you hate black, watch a Tyler perry movie, then go home and burn up some clothes.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:28 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You're right...........but what do you say to the army of Black women here who "prefer" (wink, wink) non-Black men?
I would say the same. However, I do not see posts from Black women on this forum stating that they "prefer" non-Black men. I do not see Black women on C-D taking any and every opportunity to proclaim to the world that "they don't like dark skinned Black men" or "Black men are unattractive" or "they have turned their backs on Black men because White men are better", etc.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:45 PM

45 posts, read 74,114 times
[quote=14Bricks;24081305][quote=betterlife4me;24080344]let me rephrase what you said. He is a black man who is angry at black women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
^lol and here comes the brigade. Let the wolves attack. Go against the grain and be prepared.

Wow, 24 hours later and you women are still on here angry, spitting venom. The black women in this thread need to get toghther and have a waiting to exhale moment. Go out with your girlfriends, have a drink, talk about how much you hate black, watch a Tyler perry movie, then go home and burn up some clothes.
I see you still have nothing of substance to contribute to this thread. The only thing you keep repeating is "angry black women" Why don't you go watch another basketball game.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
I think that it is time to revisit the original post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
I've always been curious about this topic. Have you have ever been rejected by women of your own so many times, that you just decided its not worth it anymore. Growing up, I was attracted to black women, but was constantly rejected. Once I got to college, I just decided i'm done. I basically just stuck with white women because they showed me love. I'm married to a white woman, so I can say my decision paid off. Have you ever been in that situation?
I find it quite interesting that the OP has not actively participated in his own thread.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:03 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
[quote=14Bricks;24081305][quote=betterlife4me;24080344]let me rephrase what you said. He is a black man who is angry at black women.

Quote:
^lol and here comes the brigade. Let the wolves attack. Go against the grain and be prepared.

Same question to you - did i or did i not agree with him in post #195, and how did he respond.

As for your Tyler Perry reference, i thought all of his fans were just like him, black men on the dl. The only black men who ever mention him certainly are.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
lol @ this coming from an ""angry bitter, lonely black woman." The discussion was civil, and I haven't made any ad hominem attacks. You snuck in a few jabs here and there--but I ignored them.

Your type of response is what I'm primarily referring to though. You came into the thread a few times ROARING about what black men do or don't do. In your mind your behavior of malcontent and disrespect is normal and legitimate, but if anyone dare challenge you with similar language and attitude, then they are the ones with the problem. This type of behavior is very pervasive in the black households that become fatherless. It's an either "bow down, or get out" type of mentality.

The hypocrisy on all of this is just unbelievalble. A few angered black women came in here talking about "black men want white trophies", black men date unattractive women, black men are color struck, and stuck on hair types, THEN when someone has enough muster to call some of you out on it, then and only then does Lucifer comes out lol.<snip>
Quote where i said black men are color struck, quote where i discussed natural hair, quote where i said anything about white trophies... Or you will prove yourself to be a.liar.

Ps, you are.right that black women should ne leery about.catching hiv because black men have the.highest incidence of it out of all straight people in America. You exchange it with each other in prison, and bring it home to black women who insist upon dating black men. Of course, they bring it upon themselves.by having sex with losers. I find i am best off by only having.partners who are better.off than me

Old 04-29-2012, 02:16 PM

Upper income black men or none at all. This excludes the angry men on this thread, because as we know upper income men are happily enscounced in tail and as such have no need to be angry. As we know on this forum, happy men arent here ranting and raving because they are happily getting laid. Onky those who cant get women are going off here. I would suggest you perhaps take some classes.or learn a new skill which will elevate you.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:19 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Touche'. I'd really like to see who the artist are before making the assumption they are male and white. Doesn't really matter considering if they are catering to the largest community(White in this case) that minorities would get bypassed even if the artist was minority.

It's really not unusual. You can take any society in the world and you will find that most standards (Beauty or otherwise) or going to favor that of the majority.
I don't think we can consider whites this vast and great majority in the U.S. anymore. I've read in Time and other places that by 2040 or 2050, whites will be in the minority in the U.S.

Strictly in terms of business and marketing, Disney, Mattel, etc. would do well to consider that in their products.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:20 PM

45 posts, read 74,114 times
Quote:
Quote where i said black men are color struck, quote where i discussed natural hair, quote where i said anything about white trophies... Or you will prove yourself to be a.liar.

Ps, you are.right that black women should ne leery about.catching hiv because black men have the.highest incidence of it out of all straight people in America. You exchange it with each other in prison, and bring it home to black women who insist upon dating black men. Of course, they bring it upon themselves.by having sex with losers. I find i am best off by only having.partners who are better.off than me
This guy has a one sided POV with every post he makes. Where else would black women get HIV/AIDS from if it is not from Black men? Oh, I know, black women give HIV to each other right? I know there are exceptions IVDA, blood transfusions a partner of another race, but come on now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships