Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 01:43 PM

307 posts, read 313,293 times

Advertisements

update lol:
ok so continuing on from what i posted on here last... he basically declared he wants me and only me and because that came from him saying he wants a friends with benefits thing i didn't take it too seriously i put it down to him feeling like all guys do from time to time lol....but that was two months ago now...
since then he' s been a lot more open.. and he'll say he misses me...and he'll be really flirty.
anyway he spoke to me a couple of days ago now...
and he told me about yet another girl... but this time she wasnt a friend he met her randomly working at a bank..and they started talking a lot... she said she was a nice person etc...he also told me that the girl told him he owes her a coffee and dessert... so that obviously means them meeting up at a coffee shop..or goin on a lunch date or something.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
so who knows whats going to happen there...then he made some comment about how it would be funny if she ended up being his future wife...because of the way that they met so randomly... :roll: :roll:
its comments like that which confuse me... because one second he completely showss he likes only me... and the next second he's making the odd comment about someoneelsee
and then what happened at the end of the conversation and it came completely out of the blue...
he says you know what.. you are one of the sweetest and nicest people i'v ever known
and you're different to the other girls that i've met.. i think its sweet the way you talk and the way you're voice soundss
:shock: :shock: i was surprised as he's never complimented me in that way ever
but this is what i don't understand... he makes "wife" comments about other people..and makes it sound like he hasn't found the one in me..and is still on the search
and then he'll confuse me by saying what he said...and acting like i'm the only person he adores in this way
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 04:51 AM

1,890 posts, read 2,655,065 times
Christ, I'm glad this isn't high school anymore. Like, seriously!

God damn, you are stupid.

He is doing all that garbage to get a reaction out of you. This guy is clearly heels over head with you. It sounds like you are, too. You're either too much of a puzzy to do anything or you really enjoy messing with this guy's head.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:43 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Let me break it down for you, girlfriend.

He likes you - as more than a friend. Why? Frankly, I have no idea. Your head seems to be made of styrofoam.

If you feel the same way, tell him so and then MOVE THE RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL. If you don't feel the same way, TELL HIM YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED and then stick to your guns.

If you get together, please use birth control.

Sheeze.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:03 AM

864 posts, read 1,455,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Then stop messing around and go get your man. Or at least talk to him about what's happening in your life and whether or not you can have a relationship at this time is possible.

I don't understand the difficulties that so many people in this world face with discussions.
Exactly! I really don't get all this "back and forth" game playing!!!! How old are both of you? It seems like high-school aged to me. If you've known each other for that long, he should have had the cajones to tell you how he feels about you. And you...rather than coming here and asking what's going on his head, why don't you ask HIM????? Seriously! STOP ALL THE GAME PLAYING! No need for it! Why create drama when there doesn't need to be any? Just have an honest conversation with him, and then you will BOTH know!

Good luck! I wish you the best, and hope it works out for both of you!

Old 09-08-2012, 06:08 PM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy 87 View Post
and your point? im not writing an essay here
You sound like you are 8 years old. Stop being so insanely juvenile. It's tiresome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships