Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 09:01 AM

906 posts, read 1,810,081 times

Advertisements

Does he eat meat or other animal products? When the arteries get clogged by cholesterol from animal products, it disrupts blood flow to that area, so erections become harder to maintain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2012, 09:05 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,707,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah23 View Post
Am looking for any suggestions.

I am happily married and I have a good relation with my husband but recent months we don't have sex, he says he is too tired :/ Earlier, we had sex regularly, not a lot but enough. What is important, he had a problem with ejaculation and came very quickly every time last year even when we had sex, could this be the reason ?I'm so sad, sex is the most important thing a man and women can do to show there love for each other, so why he doesn't want to make love with me? He loves me, I'm sure that he doesn't betray me too.
He needs a medical workup.

Make a doctors appt right away!

Old 07-17-2012, 09:20 AM

2,162 posts, read 3,364,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah23 View Post
Am looking for any suggestions.

I am happily married and I have a good relation with my husband but recent months we don't have sex, he says he is too tired :/ Earlier, we had sex regularly, not a lot but enough. What is important, he had a problem with ejaculation and came very quickly every time last year even when we had sex, could this be the reason ?I'm so sad, sex is the most important thing a man and women can do to show there love for each other, so why he doesn't want to make love with me? He loves me, I'm sure that he doesn't betray me too.
Sex is NOT the most important thing a couple can do to show love. It IS important, but certainly not the number one thing for maintenance of a relationship. There are plenty of LTR's that employ little or no sex. I am not advocating that, just want to make sure your priorities are about trust, love, communication, friendship, family, and the things that will cement you when you are old! I know you feel hurt and rejected. There is a reason he is doing this. Are you 100% certain there is no one on the outside?

Old 07-17-2012, 09:21 AM

2,162 posts, read 3,364,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Are you often critical of him? Henpecking? He may just be upset at you much of the time.
This is actually very true. No man wants to be intimate with a woman who nags and always have to her own way.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:32 AM

657 posts, read 716,782 times
it has nothing to do with u. man go thru depression, health issue etc. and we don't wanna like talking about it with women. cause you see our vulnerable side and its not good. your man is can show love to you by other means........... work on this ego

Old 07-17-2012, 09:45 AM

1 posts, read 1,255 times
Maybe he's tired and he has no desire for sex. Maybe he has some problems, which doesn't want to tell you that you don't worry. You need to talk to him about it so that they can count on you. The worst thing you can do is insult at him, because it will deepen your problems.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:06 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,152,111 times
I think you do need to talk to him and tell you how you feel and to ask him how he feels. He may be exhausted, he may be embarrassed, it could be a number of things.. we can't tell you, only he can.

When you know (or at least got a better idea) you'll know who you should speak to or if you feel you need to speak to anyone. Have a chat and see where it leads.

Best of luck.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:07 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,371 times
Maybe he’s not interested in having sex for the same reasons women have for not having sex. Men are human beings too.

A doctor’s appointment seems like a good option like many already said.

Old 07-17-2012, 11:19 AM

400 posts, read 566,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Maybe he’s not interested in having sex for the same reasons women have for not having sex. Men are human beings too.

A doctor’s appointment seems like a good option like many already said.
Most women don't want to completely give up on it (for several months) unless there is another underlying problem.

Of course he's welcome to a headache every so often!

Old 07-17-2012, 11:33 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,277,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahdeanne View Post
Most women don't want to completely give up on it (for several months) unless there is another underlying problem.

Of course he's welcome to a headache every so often!
I don’t see why there would be any difference or justifications simply because the person is a man or a woman. When a married woman doesn’t want to have sex anymore, which is quite common, men are told to cherish her, romance her, take her out, cook for her, be sweet and tender, understand her, talk to her patiently, etc. Don’t see why this can’t be applied the other way around with the very few cases where it is the woman who wants it while the husband is more like, meeh, about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships