Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 05:37 PM

657 posts, read 717,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
OP - I too lived with a dickless wonder.

You say you and your husband have a happy marriage and a good relationship, but this doesn't jibe with him repeatedly ignoring your needs.

Physical contact is VERY important in a marriage.

To all of those who say "the poor guy is tired/got prostrate issues" SEX DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ABOUT PENIS PENETRATION. There are many, many ways a loving partner can make his wife feel desireable and loved without erections.

This is a cop-out.

My last bf could hardly get it up AT ALL but damn he could man-handle me like no one else could and I still miss it to this day. The penetration did not matter one little bit. That's why God invented vibrators.

OP, the fact that this is a sudden change is worrisome for me. Denial of intimacy is denial of love between a married couple and continued denial is emotionally abusive in nature. You need to be speaking directly to him, and find out what's wrong. He also needs to trust you as his partner, to share his issues with you.

To sum it up, we have no sex, one partner hiding SOMETHING, the other partner unhappy and feeling unloved...this is NOT a healthy relationship, and you need to find out what has changed.

YOU NASTY!!! LOL but you living good ........ i used what ever i can find in my house to service her at times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2012, 05:45 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,275,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
YOU NASTY!!! LOL but you living good ........ i used what ever i can find in my house to service her at times
Might be time to check out a vibrator shop.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:35 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,458,244 times
have you ever asked him WHY he feels tired?
tired is not the cause, its the affect. get to the root of the issue before the end, you cant jump cut things if you ever want to fully understand them.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:37 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah23 View Post
Am looking for any suggestions.

I am happily married and I have a good relation with my husband but recent months we don't have sex, he says he is too tired :/ Earlier, we had sex regularly, not a lot but enough. What is important, he had a problem with ejaculation and came very quickly every time last year even when we had sex, could this be the reason ?I'm so sad, sex is the most important thing a man and women can do to show there love for each other, so why he doesn't want to make love with me? He loves me, I'm sure that he doesn't betray me too.
Do you have any children that have been tiring you both?
If he came early it could be the lack of sex had him overstimulated and he didn't understand it.

So what if he is a little fast on the first go around, the next one after minutes could go on and on for a long time. He should know that unless he is 12.
Sometimes we are fast, other times we are slower but after time one, time two can go over an hour if you want (maybe);-).

Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahdeanne View Post
Maybe I'm clueless but I didn't really know it was a thing women do (and that men were encouraged to just deal with it). I would assume there was some reason/problem no matter the gender if a spouse was withdrawn completely from sex.
For rational people.... yes.

For OnihC it's just another of his misfounded ideas of gender inequality.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:07 AM

563 posts, read 1,270,745 times
Premature ejaculation? Pssh. Nothing premature about being done. When he's done, he's done.

There are techniques one can use to delay the p.e., but the bottom line is, this dude has got to learn to get you started and warmed up before the two pump chump makes an appearance. He'll gain bed cred for the dreaded foreplay, and make you happy as well. That's what I call win/win.

If he's adamantly against putting any effort into making you happy, tell him to figure out the ERA of pitchers while doing the two-backed monster so his mind can be preoccupied with something else besides the pure pleasure going on.

I've learned to channel my attention towards lasting longer than an egg timer or the hourglass. One of these days, I'm gonna make it, too.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:13 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,209,412 times
If he's a premature ejaculator, he has taught himself to orgasm quickly. Either get sex therapy for the both of you, or leave him and find someone else. Life is too short to be stuck in a sexless marriage. Three months without sex, and I'd consider leaving. Six, and I'd be gone. There are plenty of other men out there who will meet your needs. To hell with him if he won't do it with you and for you.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:25 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,631,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah23 View Post
Am looking for any suggestions.

I am happily married and I have a good relation with my husband but recent months we don't have sex, he says he is too tired :/ Earlier, we had sex regularly, not a lot but enough. What is important, he had a problem with ejaculation and came very quickly every time last year even when we had sex, could this be the reason ?I'm so sad, sex is the most important thing a man and women can do to show there love for each other, so why he doesn't want to make love with me? He loves me, I'm sure that he doesn't betray me too.
Months without sex? Sounds like a big problem and if the two of you don't address it soon it could easily get worse. Being premature is no excuse and being tired is a fixable excuse. I would put my foot down and let him know that you have needs that he is not satisfying.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:27 PM

1,201 posts, read 4,047,353 times
Years ago I was married to a guy who was PE and avoided sex. When he left me for someone else, truth be told, I was not too unhappy to see him go. He even paid for the divorce!

Old 07-19-2012, 01:18 PM

3,665 posts, read 8,668,818 times
He might feel inadequate that he reaches peak performance to quickly. Help him out, manually get him there, over time he will be able to last longer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships