Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2012, 09:07 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,309,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Contribute something memorable to society by doing something great for mankind.
Lots of people do -

to get laid.

it's biology.

Genghis Khan was certainly a memorable figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 09:49 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,698,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Nothing wrong with that. Sounds like a good man of high character... some of us here can learn from him.
Nothing against him at all but just because he wants to follow the more common thing to get married and reproduce somehow makes him a man of good character? Get over yourself. There are better things to judge him by in my opinion. Nothing against him at all but that's just puzzling.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:30 PM

78 posts, read 120,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I suspect this narrow view of humanity is what lead a member on an earlier thread to say that it's every man's goal to get laid as much as possible. But biology isn't destiny. Sex hormones aren't the only thing that drive us, and humans are more complex than lower animals. Knight's post points to the fact that we have emotions, intellect and other mental factors that govern our decision-making, even in such a primal arena as sex. Someone could be having all the sex they want with random people and still be miserable because they have no emotional connection with anyone. They might find that life is empty of meaning.
But if Knight was suddenly handed an amazing body and a way with women would he hold the same view(sounds like a cheesy 80's movie)?

Old 08-30-2012, 11:52 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
Lots of people do -

to get laid.
Hmm, I don't know about that. I think some men do great things for humanity, God, country, or the environment.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:05 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,458,244 times
its a pretty easy goal to meet if that's all you want out of life, personally i opted to set my bar a little higher.
even "getting laid" gets old after awhile.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:57 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,921,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
its a pretty easy goal to meet if that's all you want out of life, personally i opted to set my bar a little higher.
even "getting laid" gets old after awhile.
Eh, I can't really agree with you on that one. Sure, you may want to slow down for a few months, but after that, there's always going to be a new chick that you want to get up on.

Old 08-31-2012, 01:34 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,732,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Yes. And to make as much money as possible.
Yes, but I wouldn't trade less sex for more money.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:05 AM

6,563 posts, read 12,063,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Sounds like you're ordering off the menu at McDonald's drive-thru. "one of each"? We're WOMEN, not catalog items! What achievement is it to have sex with each race or a woman from North Dakota??

And here I thought bi-coastal's goal of 300 women was repulsive.

I don't even understand this mentality. It's just sex, with different women, and in the end will mean nothing.
Ok, maybe North Dakota isn't on my list, but I wouldn't mind a Midwestern girl from somewhere like Nebraska or Iowa. I wouldn't compare it to a McDonald's drive-thru, more like ordering at a nice restaurant of that nation's cuisine. Japanese women are like sushi, Italian women are like a good pasta course, Mexican women are like tacos, etc.

I feel ridiculed for the lack of European girls I've had while I lived here. Some of my friends got to be with all types of European girls. One friend had a German girl wearing a dirndl at Oktoberfest.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:53 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,309,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Hmm, I don't know about that. I think some men do great things for humanity, God, country, or the environment.
and it usually results in them having their pick when getting laid!

Old 08-31-2012, 07:55 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,009,617 times
Apparently MRA is Men's Rights Activist.

lol @ some of the reps I got guessing that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships