Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 02:23 PM

3,636 posts, read 3,428,767 times

Advertisements

Well since it is not my goal the obvious direct answer to the OP title is "No" it is not every mans goal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 02:24 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,738,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
There is absolutely no difference at all, but so many simply dont get that. Men want to get married, so they dont have to chase women every other night in order to get laid. Im not speaking for all men, im speaking only for myself and sharing my opinion on what it is tha tmen want. You have to be able to look beyind whats acceptable and nice to say. Its like arguing with someone who believes in tooth fairies, santa claus, and that men approach women not becaseu they're sexualy attracted to them, but becasue they want to get to know their personality. Im sorry but all of that is simply fantasy.

that's a pretty crappy reason to want to get married. but can't say i'm surprised. How very self serving.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:25 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,684,789 times
Its not a goal in life its just a goal for the week.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:48 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
that's a pretty crappy reason to want to get married. but can't say i'm surprised. How very self serving.
Just like some women who marry so they never have to work another day in their life.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Just like some women who marry so they never have to work another day in their life.

so? most women are working just as much as men today if you haven't noticed. Any woman that's waiting on a man to take care of her for life via marriage -- when the men have an ulcer over spending $20.00 for dates is going to be very disappointed

Old 09-04-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
so? most women are working just as much as men today if you haven't noticed. Any woman that's waiting on a man to take care of her for life via marriage -- when the men have an ulcer over spending $20.00 for dates is going to be very disappointed
And most men are looking for a legit relationship or marriage if you haven't noticed.

Just pointing out it works both ways since we were on the topic of self-serving people, where a percentage of both men and women get in relationships for their own selfish desires.

As for the topic, no and it never has been. I couldn't care less about it.

What's funny is how some women respond when they find this out. Some claim they hate guys who sleep around and what not, yet when they come across a guy who doesn't lay down like that, he's either a virgin, scared or has a small member.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
And most men are looking for a legit relationship or marriage if you haven't noticed.

Just pointing out it works both ways since we were on the topic of self-serving people, where a percentage of both men and women get in relationships for their own selfish desires.

As for the topic, no and it never has been. I couldn't care less about it.

What's funny is how some women respond when they find this out. Some claim they hate guys who sleep around and what not, yet when they come across a guy who doesn't lay down like that, he's either a virgin, scared or has a small member.

Men also claim to hate women that sleep around call them wh*res and every other name in the book -- and then sleep with those very same women or they complain the ones that don't sleep with them quick enough are prude or frigid.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Men also claim to hate women that sleep around call them wh*res and every other name in the book -- and then sleep with those very same women or they complain the ones that don't sleep with them quick enough are prude or frigid.
I agree with the latter of that statement, but the former usually happens when those 'slores' turn them down.

If they do call them those names and sleep with them, it's usually in reference when talking among friends about said girl, a more vulgar way of calling her easy when a guy friend inquires about her.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
I agree with the latter of that statement, but the former usually happens when those 'slores' turn them down.

If they do call them those names and sleep with them, it's usually in reference when talking among friends about said girl, a more vulgar way of calling her easy when a guy friend inquires about her.

i don't agree most men are looking for legit/LTR either that you said from your other post. Yea right. Most of them are looking for easy lay opportunities.

well they shouldn't be saying it amongst their friends, if they said it to the woman she probably wouldn't have slept with them. they put on a front to get sex and then treat the woman like garbage after the fact. Personally I don't see how any of the women can even trust them especially after they've gotten what they want

all bets are off then!

Old 09-04-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
i don't agree most men are looking for legit/LTR either that you said from your other post. Yea right. Most of them are looking for easy lay opportunities.

well they shouldn't be saying it amongst their friends, if they said it to the woman she probably wouldn't have slept with them. they put on a front to get sex and then treat the woman like garbage after the fact. Personally I don't see how any of the women can even trust them especially after they've gotten what they want

all bets are off then!
Don't see how you can disagree, but that's fine. Maybe different experiences. Out of all my friends and Facebook friends, the guys that are looking for legit relationships far outnumber the playboys out there.

Some wouldn't, some would. Depends on the guy. The pretty boy can get away with it. The D1 athlete can get away with it. The girl who's like, 'yeah, say what what you want about me, I'm getting what I want out of this, anyways' will let them get away with it.

But yeah, it's sad how women fall for the facade, when I and others can see right through the disguise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships