Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 03:23 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chit chatter View Post
Men: Do you like the cosmetic queen? The type of woman who is devoted to doing everything she can to bring out her physical beauty and act pretty and sexy? Spend money on skin treatments, the most up to date hairstyles/cuts, the best makeup, beautiful clothes, nice lipstick, manicures, pedicures, and regular checks in the mirror to see that they are put together.

I see women like this all the time at the makeup area of high end department stores, at the high priced salon my wife goes to, at fancy clothing stores at the mall and in places rich people hang out. These women need to look great and will do what it takes to be very attractive and fashionable. They need men to give them a second look. They know what it is like to be a woman, sexy and feminine. They can be vain, but dam, they look great and they know it.

Would YOU want a relationship with a woman like this?
Nah, I would not be interested in someone like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
what do you think they think?

obviously these are the women they crawl all over. you can see it for yourself out in public, how their heads swivel off their necks.

only on the internet do they like to try and make you beleive they think: 'oh she's too high maintenance and expensive. I wouldn't want her.' yea sure....

all the ones who 'claim' they don't like women who do themselves up 24/7, etc. are the same ones trying to get their attention.
Oh sweetheart, you are so naive......

Old 09-12-2012, 03:44 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I'm on the coast of California in a rural area. I swear, I must live in some sort of weird bubble.
i think so. you seem completely normal and yet so much of what you say (about dating, other people, and their habits) i cannot corroborate with my own observations.

Last edited by le roi; 09-12-2012 at 04:53 PM..

Old 09-12-2012, 04:27 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,452,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikake View Post
If that's the type of woman all men want, then I am doomed to being single.
Same here. I'm about as low maintenance as it gets, especially when I'm out and about running errands on the weekends. I make an effort if I'm going out for the evening, but the only looks I get tend to come from men old enough to be my father or in some cases, grandfather.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:38 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,392,572 times
Quote:
Understand that men judge women based strictly on physical beauty and appearance.
And thus we have sweeping generalization #40,903,109 on this Forum.

There are no exceptions to what you proclaim? There is not one man out of the 2 billion men on this planet who dissent from your thesis that all men strictly judge women on physical beauty?

Beyond belief.

And let's take a wild ride on the sweeping, inane generalization train and state with utter authority and omniscience:

Understand that women judge men strictly on their income.

This comment is just as obtuse as the original statement.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:49 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
And thus we have sweeping generalization #40,903,109 on this Forum.

There are no exceptions to what you proclaim? There is not one man out of the 2 billion men on this planet who dissent from your thesis that all men strictly judge women on physical beauty?

Beyond belief.

And let's take a wild ride on the sweeping, inane generalization train and state with utter authority and omniscience:

Understand that women judge men strictly on their income.

This comment is just as obtuse as the original statement.
Sure there are, but they're legally blind.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimporterswife View Post
sure there are, but they're legally blind. :d
lol!

Old 09-12-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Sure there are, but they're legally blind.
She said "strictly." I like beautiful women as much as any man, but I like natural beauty more than the type that comes out of a bottle.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:29 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Oh sweetheart, you are so naive......

call it whatever you want; most of the men like women that do themselves up with hair, make up and clothing. you say otherwise, oh well and stop calling me sweetheart in a condescending manner.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:30 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,100,357 times
depends on the goal... If they just want to look sexy, then yes. If they're doing it for social status or men, not as much.

For example, me. I work out a lot. I work out with the goals both to look good and be physically capable - with the look good part I do actually go out of my way, I work out my neck and my serratus muscles, even though they're not used for much
But to say I do it just to look good for women wouldn't be true. There's no way I devote this kind of time just for that, especially considering I'm just not/hacve not been good with women in general. I do it becasue I like looking good, I like getting the ogles from women, I like feeling this good and healthy, and being this physically capable. My mile run is 7:10, i can climb up a rope with just my hands from seated and touch a thing 14' up high, I can box pretty well and keep going, etc. haven't maxed out any weights in a while, haven't been going for that yet

And I just love doing it. i freaking LOVE working out. Hell, I'm thinking I want to be a personal trainer or something. I've seen (lots of) money, I've (lots of) had money, it doesn't impress me, and more importantly I don't like what I have to do/become to make it (fat, d-baggy). Now, working out, that's something i'd be happy to do for the rest of my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships