Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 09:43 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,729,262 times

Advertisements

They don't think before they speak.
They have no self control or discipline
They don't work
They don't bathe and groom themselves
They don't think of others only themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM

249 posts, read 306,625 times
Trashy?

Does not use a condom to have sex with her partner.

Too many partners.

Too many partners who were not nice guys.

Any child she has is automatically a no-no and makes her trash.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:03 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,042 times
It's hard to determine who's trash and who's not. Sometimes you have to know someone's story to determine why they are they are and look the way they look. Just because someone doesn't look the best, dress the best, might have a little of a potty mouth, and might have a lot of imperfections doesn't mean neccesarilly mean they are trash. Some people I know who may look trash to the normal person or some of the most humble, genuine people I know.

Without going into too much detail and overanalyzing, I get what you're saying. What I consider trash are people who simply neglect themselves and/or their enviornment. I don't mind people who curse or even curse a lot but people who curse every 2 seconds or curse around a certain audience (especially kids), that shows me a little ignorance and no class on their part. People who don't take care of their hygiene. That is one of the most annoying things to me. If you're homeless, it's a different story but I've seen homeless people even find a way to bathe. If you have access to a shower and take it for granted, then I think that's freaking lame. Even if the water is cold, BATHE. There's simply no excuse not to brush your teeth or take a shower/bath.

I think the hooligans who sag are trashy. I don't and will never understand why they believe sagging is cute but there's no reason for your pants to be below your buttocks and too PURPOSELY show your underwear in public is so low. I've seen guys who sag where their pants are below not only their buttocks, but their crotch. Totally trashy, and the women or excuse me, girls, who like they are even trashier.

If you drink, do some drugs recreationally, smoke cigs, I don't consider that trashy but abusing any substances like that to where it interferes with your important daily activities in life I think is trashy.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:24 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salami-rules View Post
Trashy?

Does not use a condom to have sex with her partner.

Too many partners.

Too many partners who were not nice guys.

Any child she has is automatically a no-no and makes her trash.
So, all mothers are trash?

Old 10-10-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
So, all mothers are trash?
What? No!

Only the dumb ones. Which seem to be plenty in this day and age.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
What? No!

Ok, but you said any. I was gonna say...we all have moms.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Ok, but you said any. I was gonna say...we all have moms.
Right. We all have moms and it would be stupid to insult all of them.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
What? No!

I'm 22, and a majority of single women my age have AT LEAST one kid. Some have two, very few have more than that but most are single moms with deadbeat dads who just smoke all day and say things like "P%ssy, money, weed is all a n*gga need"

These same women usually DON'T have jobs, live with their parents and have no ambition to do better themselves, they just sit around, collect their food stamps and their wic and expect a man to "spoil" them. Right ok.....

Last edited by DavieJ89; 10-10-2012 at 03:17 PM..

Old 10-10-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I'm 22, and a majority of single women my age have AT LEAST one kid. Some have two, very few have more than that but most are single moms with deadbeat dads who just smoke all day and say things like "P%ssy, money, weed is all a n*gga need"

These same women usually DON'T have jobs, live with their parents and have no ambition to do better themselves, they just sit around, collect their food stamps and their wic and expect a man to "spoil" them. Right ok.....
A majority of women your age in your demographic.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:01 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
A majority of women your age in your demographic.
What do you mean in my "demographic"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships