Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 09:28 PM

105 posts, read 182,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Oh dear.... Life can be a bugger can't it... consequences eh?

Since he took her back i'll assume she is no longer sad...... yay..
Well she is sad that she hurt him like that. I do think she is remorseful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 09:29 PM

105 posts, read 182,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virijat View Post
You shouldn't help her get him back because the only thing she deserves is to be kicked down the stairs.
If you read the update, they're back together.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:52 AM

837 posts, read 1,287,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxton9 View Post
If you read the update, they're back together.
It doesn't change my opinion.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:00 PM

258 posts, read 1,004,062 times
She will cheat again, she is just using the guy because she felt bad about it, if she did that and she can lie all she wants, it just happened to me and the ***** used me until she found someone else that wanted to be with. She cheated 9 months ago and now she is with the other guy that she just cheated again on me with.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:17 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,485,232 times
She just feels bad about getting caught...

Old 10-31-2012, 04:05 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,937,047 times
Some times the taste of NEW Honey can turn out BITTERSWEET.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:25 AM

365 posts, read 490,347 times
The best thing to do would be to cheer her up with something; but don't get involved... It's their relationship not yours. Don't know how many times that other people have to explain that.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:28 PM

507 posts, read 514,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxton9 View Post
My friend cheated on her bf and well he caught her, as in really busted her. But the guy is undecided and they're still talking it out. This happened last month.

Anyway I can help my gf get her man back? Thing is he's thinking about it and according to her, he told her if she can help him recover from and believe it's not gonna happen again then he'll give it another try.
If someone got caught cheating and the person is undecided, how can he/she prove to them that they can be trusted again?
First, you stay out of it because it isn't your relationship and don't try to help her recover anything when she destroyed it and got caught red handed. I know that sounds cold hearted of me, but if there is one thing I cannot tolerate is infidelity. It makes me question everything and then the person only feels guilty and sad when they get caught.

There was no guilt in her actions, her boyfriend wasn't a thought, and bottom line he should move. She can't guarantee she will be faithful again. If there is one thing I learned and take to heart, once a cheater always a cheater. Sorry that is just the way I feel. But I know it won't be easy because he sounds like he really loves her and cares for her, and she blew it

She just cannot be trusted in my eyes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships