Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2012, 10:55 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,725,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Well his temporal definition of rock your world may be different...

..But if a guy approaches you and talks to you, how would you know he'd rock your world on the first casual conversation...

..That's what I'd want to know.
She doesn't know. But then again apparently no one at her school can rock her world bc there isn't anyone there she's interested in; according to her post.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:56 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,228,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I have been known to crush on someone over having shared interests. . Especially if I find out you like one if my favorite bands.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
But you see, the only way for you to know something like this is to get to know the person...

And you'd probably have to give them a chance for a few dates to begin to know them.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:56 AM

41 posts, read 53,657 times
Women speak in codes, so when they say they want "nice" or "decent" men, they're not speaking about men who have pleasant personalities. They are speaking about the 6ft 2, well-built, high earning, top tier alpha male. Notice how she said "I haven't met anyone at school I'd want to go out with." If you translate that it means she's not interested in the betas who approach her but at the same time the top tier alphas she really wants don't pay her any attention.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:00 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,725,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
Women speak in codes, so when they say they want "nice" or "decent" men, they're not speaking about men who have pleasant personalities. They are speaking about the 6ft 2, well-built, high earning, top tier alpha male. Notice how she said "I haven't met anyone at school I'd want to go out with." If you translate that it means she's not interested in the betas who approach her but at the same time the top tier alphas she really wants don't pay her any attention.
Point, set, match. But you're just bitter so you can't quote what she said. Funny how little she knows yet she has it all figured, right down to the list & world rocking & whatever else she wants to throw out there. She seems like the bitter one.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:05 AM

41 posts, read 53,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Point, set, match. But you're just bitter so you can't quote what she said. Funny how little she knows yet she has it all figured, right down to the list & world rocking & whatever else she wants to throw out there. She seems like the bitter one.
Yeah, they really are full of it. The truth gradually comes out once you start asking them questions.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:09 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,109,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
Wow, it looks like you have some bitterness/attitude issues....what a shame. Is that why you are single? Oh yes, comprehension issues too, because what I said was that I wasn't going to give up being single (as in being in a RELATIONSHIP) until I met someone who rocked my world, and had the majority of what I was looking for in a guy. Get it straight.
I don't see anything in any of your posts that makes you seem bitter. I'm not sure where these guys get the idea that if a woman is single she must be unattractive. There are plenty of single attractive people out there. I'm not a super model, but I'm not ugly either, and yet I don't have millions of offers coming in. I sure wish the reality about dating was what some of these posters seem to think it is - that if you're a woman your online dating inbox must be flooded and you must not be able to go out for a cup of coffee without being approached. That seriously doesn't happen. Most people are just out and about doing their business and even if they saw someone they thought was attractive who is really going to go up and offer their phone number to a stranger?

Also good to know that apparently if a guy does approach me and I'm not interseted then I might be shallow with ridiculously high standards and an over inflated ego. Please.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
I'm 6'2 and well built....

...With shoes

I'm not a high earner (Though I do have a job!) but I get dates here and there...

..I've yet to approach a quality woman that's available though.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:14 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,478 times
Quote:
I'm 6'2 and well built....

...With shoes

I'm not a high earner (Though I do have a job!) but I get dates here and there...

..I've yet to approach a quality woman that's available though.
Height without shoes?

I am curious.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:19 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
But you see, the only way for you to know something like this is to get to know the person...

And you'd probably have to give them a chance for a few dates to begin to know them.
Well in a first conversation, I am looking for one common interest, ease of conversation. I have an uncanny ability to learn a lot about people in a short conversation. So usually a first conversation is OK. I don't expect to know all your secrets on the first date. But hopefully one. And hopefully we share a common interest or 2.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikake View Post
Height without shoes?

I am curious.
Ranges between 6'1-6'.05
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships