Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 08:56 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,150,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I don't even expect my "own kind" to see me as dateable considering how they love to take every opportunity to post threads about how I'm not. Congratulations to all of you who belong to a perfect race and can't imagine not preferring them over anyone else, but I don't share your sentiments.
Why do you care? You stated earlier that you have no interest in black men and that they don't have the attributes that you are looking for.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:56 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

Interesting...tell us how you really feel.
Just WOW! Interesting is right, you forgot the one about wanting to make sure the kiddies come out bi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Well, for starters, "midget" is an offensive term in and of itself. To answer your question, though, if you went on and on for several posts about how unattractive they are to you, then yes, I think most would consider that bashing, even if it's being "honest."
Such is life, it's clearly understood what's going on, I just try my best not to participate in the dance. Hoping it will soon be over.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Standard View Post
Even though there are many black men that date out already, there are even more black guys that secretly lust after asians/white women but many are afraid to admit it because the love is not reciprocated. Many are just settling for their own race of women to avoid problems, but I tell these black men to go after who you really want. Life is too short.
Exactly, you think I would let people on here tell me who I should date/be attracted to?

Old 01-20-2013, 08:58 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Why do you care? You stated earlier that you have no interest in black men and that they don't have the attributes that you are looking for.
I don't care and I don't have any interest. I just find the threads annoying.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Coonery?

That's the levels angry black women resort to when black men date outside their race. I don't think no other race of women do this, I never see white women resort to nasty comment like this when White dudes date nothing but asian chicks.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Sorry, saw this topic and had to chime in..

You're wasting your time by going back and fourth about your preferences as a black man, there is absolutely no level of explanation that you could give that would satisfy some of the posters on here. They are judging you from a perspective of how they believe "black men" think, act and behave. Essentially you are not defending yourself, but the actions of an entire race of men. You best believe that if a white guy walked in here and said exactly what you just said about Asian, Latin and Black Women--this discussion wouldn't even cross anyone's minds. But because you're a black man then the script is dusted off, pulled out and announced "oh yeah--sell out, because that's how they always are."A a matter of fact--quite a few of the women on here would be beaming with smiles at the very idea of a white guy saying exactly what youv'e stated in your OP.

Also take note, the same people calling you a "sell out" on here, are the same people (male and female posters alike) who applaud black women for being interested in males of other races and congratulate them for being "open minded" and for "exploring their options" no matter what the reason.

As for Asian women, I haven't had much interest myself, but I certainly grabbed the attention of quite a few in more diverse areas in large cities. As many of them grow up a bit more distanced from the traditional Asian family structure, you'll find that a lot of them are becoming acclimated to a much more diverse set of co-workers, colleagues and friends--so naturally an attraction is likely to occur.But I think it's fairly simple--if that's what you're attracted to, then you have to go to where they are. Women (unless you are a celebrity or someone with a high degree of noteriety) are definitely not going to make the first move, and this probably rangs much more true with Asian women. You'll probably have to do a bit of straight forward asking out before you find what it is that you are looking for. From what I've seen, quite a number of them expect the man to be very aggressive (and not in the negative way.)

It wouldn' let me rep you again, but you're 100% right.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 AM

353 posts, read 395,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
That's the levels angry black women resort to when black men date outside their race. I don't think no other race of women do this, I never see white women resort to nasty comment like this when White dudes date nothing but asian chicks.
I have never understood this about some black guys. What does your dating preferences have to do with black women?

Who cares if some black women don't like your preferences.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron View Post
just ignore her lol she will go away...she just wants attention...

+1

Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM

353 posts, read 395,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
...you have got to be kidding me...
I am not kidding.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
Sad and true. Thanks God African and Carribean black men aren't this ridiculous.
Lol, My parents are from the Carribean(Trinidad) and I can tell you right now most carribean men have negative sterotypes(weather right or wrong) about American black women, and usually want to date/marry their own. Unless they're trying to get their papers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships