Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2013, 11:12 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
i dont think asian girls are as anti-black as you think. unless you're into nerdy fob types.

just saying, you shouldn't be having much difficulty picking them up.
In the ct area they do not like black men. Its extremely rare for them to be interacting with black man and they are rare here themselves..

Old 01-19-2013, 11:13 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Me 2 I 'm confused as well. I never degraded black women at all.

When did I bash black women?
See below...

Quote:
I'm a black man who is extremely attracted to asian women and Icant understand why. I think there extremely beautiful and gorgeous.

I'm not physically attracted to black women for some reason unless she's really good looking.

I don't have any problems with anyone women from any race. There all just as equally annoying..I kid..I kid....

Quote:
That's the thing. I do not have a problem with black women besides the physical appearance. Asian women imo are more feminine looking.

I like some lighter skin black women too.

I wish Iwas attracted to black women because they are attracted to me...life would be simple but for whatever reason I'm not.
Quote:
I don't have self hatred. I wish Iwas attracted to black women because life would be easy. I'm not one of these bitter black men who can't get a black women to save his life. I'm just not attracted to 98% of them. They want me but I don't want them.
I love being me. I'm light brown and love my skin color. I'm 6 foot 3 and natuarally blessed with an athletic body

Old 01-19-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the information.

It's amazing that I am a sellout, self hating black man who hates black women just because I have a strong preference for asian women.

Your right theres no point even defending myself because people are going to believe what they want to believe.
There is a double standard. If I said I was white and had a strong preference for asian women the discussion of me being a self hating man wouldn't even come into discussion.

Should I really move to area where asian women are plentiful? It seems a little crazy...just to move somewhere to chase asian women..lol
And no one cares that you like Asian women...but how dare you BASH black women in the process. That is what I take issue with.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
See below...
How is stating my preferences bashing black women??

Old 01-19-2013, 11:21 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,263 times
guy's just being honest.

i'm not attracted to midgets...
does that mean i'm bashing on them?

i'm sure midgets can be, and frequently are, lovely people..

Old 01-19-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
And no one cares that you like Asian women...but how dare you BASH black women in the process. That is what I take issue with.
I'm not bashing anyone and I'm done responding to this issue.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
guy's just being honest.

Are you a midget?

You post would only make sense if you were a midget who didn't like other midgets.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
guy's just being honest.

I think she's trying to get the thread closed. I'm no longer paying her no mind she's just trying to start up a ruckus and make me look like a bad guy.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:26 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,263 times
Quote:
Are you a midget?

You post would only make sense if you were a midget who didn't like other midgets.
So, what, you're black, and I'm black (mixed, whatever) so I must be attracted to you?
I see with my eyes, not my skin.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
I think she's trying to get the thread closed. I'm no longer paying her no mind she's just trying to start up a ruckus and make me look like a bad guy.
You started the thread. You received advice on how to meet Asian women (some of which I benevolently offered to you as well). You bashed black women in the process of declaring your preference. And that fact that you insulted black women in the process of declaring your love of Asian women was pointed out to you. And the overall coonery of black men bashing black women because they want to date interracially was discussed.

What more needs to be said?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships