Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2013, 05:48 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Lol I'm not obsessed...can't a black guy be have a preference for a women from another race without being a self hating low self esteem psychotic.emotionally scarred and negativve labeled individual?

God forbid I just have a strong physical and mental attraction for a particular group of women and nothing more

I don't see the probelm either unless you are repulse by black women or black people in general

Old 01-19-2013, 06:10 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvocatusCenturion View Post
One who refuses to date their own kind because their OWN kind doesn't have the required attributes, but then expects others to see them as dateable.
I don't even expect my "own kind" to see me as dateable considering how they love to take every opportunity to post threads about how I'm not. Congratulations to all of you who belong to a perfect race and can't imagine not preferring them over anyone else, but I don't share your sentiments.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
I am just so tired of the coonery as expressed by the likes of the original post (and subsequent posts that followed). Wake up!

Old 01-19-2013, 07:12 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I am just so tired of the coonery as expressed by the likes of the original post (and subsequent posts that followed). Wake up!
Even though they always start it, it is unfortunate and I do apologize for adding to it. It doesn't do us any good to keep having these same silly discussions that go nowhere and while there's probably very little chance that we'll ever change our minds about each other, some of us (yes, myself included) should probably just keep our thoughts to ourselves.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:05 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,281,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
OK am I the only white male who doesn't like Asian girls at all???

I don't mean to be disrespectful but they literally have NO attractive features to them whatsoever....... maybe it's because I like curves (not fat)
I'm not into asian women either. I'm into skinny natural blondes, which I think is the status quo. Asian women hit on me all the time. They'll come and rub on me, rub my hands, arms, hair etc. but, then comes the dragon breath!

Old 01-19-2013, 08:19 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times
Quote:
There is a huge difference between being told who you should or should not date (which no one is doing in this thread by the way) and not being attracted to people who look like you. The latter is what most people find odd.

For example, I have had non-Black men tell me that they only date Black women. Why would I, as a Black woman, be "flattered" by a comment of that nature? I would never date a guy who did not see the beauty in women who look like his mother, sisters, grandmother, aunts, etc. Men who have racial fetishes are extremely unappealing.

So what does a man who can not see the beauty of women who possess his own physical racial features say when he procreates and has children that possess HIS physical racial features? What does that man say to his half Black/half Asian daughter when he has expressed a lack of attractiveness to the very racial features that his own daughter now possesses? Its quite bizzare.

Well I guess I'm odd. I like what I like. I've actually been in denial about it my attraction to Asian women simply because its weird, its not accepted by society and most Asian women do not like black men.

I never said black women where ugly either or I didn't think they were beautiful. Black women are beautiful but I just not attracted to most of them. It's not a choice its just the way I'm wired.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
blasians are hawt
Now that you mention it...Blasians too me are just as hot or hotter then asian women...

Do yourself a favor and look up cassie ventura,jhene aiko, denyce lawton and tae heckard just too name a few

MY god....

My brain can't process all that hotness...

Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
How is my first post an embarrassment to black people....

Old 01-19-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvocatusCenturion View Post
One who refuses to date their own kind because their OWN kind doesn't have the required attributes, but then expects others to see them as dateable.

Such arrogance.

It's kind of like saying that you are the exception and the only good person of your kind.

Me personally, I only date white and expect any women in my life I date to do the same. If a white woman chooses to date other races in addition to her own, thats her CHOICE, but I am not with it personally.

Whites are dwindling as a race. Maybe if whites had a bigger population I would be 'ok' with it.
I don't have a choice. I tried telling myself that asian women are ugly. I tried forcing the attraction towards black women by fooling my mind and trying to only focus on the positive attributes that black women usually posses. Like a curvous body, full lips and rich skin complexion...but the negatives too me stick out like a sore thumb.

I don't care about the positives. I can tell myself I'm attracted to black women as much as I want and asian women do nothing for me but I will be lying to myself.

It's not a conscience choice.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:54 PM

44 posts, read 49,089 times
Even though there are many black men that date out already, there are even more black guys that secretly lust after asians/white women but many are afraid to admit it because the love is not reciprocated. Many are just settling for their own race of women to avoid problems, but I tell these black men to go after who you really want. Life is too short.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships