Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
So, what, you're black, and I'm black (mixed, whatever) so I must be attracted to you?
I see with my eyes, not my skin.
Nope. But how dare you BASH black women in the process.

Black men are the ONLY men who BASH their own race. The ONLY ones.

Look in the mirror and wake up.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:30 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
So, what, you're black, and I'm black (mixed, whatever) so I must be attracted to you?
I see with my eyes, not my skin.
Just ignore her lol she will go away...she just wants attention...

Old 01-19-2013, 11:31 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,777,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

Hah... not true... I've heard of white men refusing to date white girls and not finding them attractive.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Just ignore her lol she will go away...she just wants attention...

Old 01-19-2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchew0 View Post
Hah... not true... I've heard of white men refusing to date white girls and not finding them attractive.
Its very rare for white men to BASH white women in order to date other races.

This is standard operating procedure for black men to vilify and blatanty disrespect black women.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:34 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,013,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Thanks for the information.

It's amazing that I am a sellout, self hating black man who hates black women just because I have a strong preference for asian women.

Your right theres no point even defending myself because people are going to believe what they want to believe.
There is a double standard. If I said I was white and had a strong preference for asian women the discussion of me being a self hating man wouldn't even come into discussion.

Should I really move to area where asian women are plentiful? It seems a little crazy...just to move somewhere to chase asian women..lol
man they left double standard behind a LONG time ago-- a lot of them think and operate on an Earth that is completely flipped upside down and spins in reverse...lol. Trust me, you'll have an easier time trying to figure out a rubix cube blind folded in making sense of what they say.

As for getting an Asian women, are you in an area where there aren't many? From my experience in large cities, the types of Asian women that you come across are much more diverse in the types of men that they like. In smaller areas, they tend to be more reserved and keep to their own.

I wouldn't move necessarily; but you may have to hang out where they hang out just to put yourself in their field of vision.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
man they left double standard behind a LONG time ago-- a lot of them think and operate on an Earth that is completely flipped upside down and spins in reverse...lol. Trust me, you'll have an easier time trying to figure out a rubix cube blind folded in making sense of what they say.

As for getting an Asian women, are you in an area where there aren't many? From my experience in large cities, the types of Asian women that you come across are much more diverse in the types of men that they like. In smaller areas, they tend to be more reserved and keep to their own.

I wouldn't move necessarily; but you may have to hang out where they hang out just to put yourself in their field of vision.
Currently I live in the northeast and theres not alot of Asian women in my immediate area. I know providence, New york city has alot of asian women but they seem to stick to their own kind out there. I plan on leaving for the westside, down south area or midwest soon anyways..

Old 01-19-2013, 11:49 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,491,161 times
Wait. Why does the black woman have to be exceptional to win a double take from you, huh?? What is it about you that,s so special? Ive heard this spiel before..

I don't understand the point of a topic like this. No one cares. Are you looking for an Internet hi five or a stamp of approval? Date whomever you want. That's not the issue here. What speaks volumes are the follow up comments. Its like you're trying to start a net cat fight here.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:51 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

Black women make it hard..you have black guys shooting themselves up, getting into trouble, pushing drugs etc just to get enough cred so that when we say something to you you won't just be like "get out my face". Which you all do...because, if we're honest, we know you'll just get with a non black guy, or go at it by yourselves...

White women aren't like that. idk about asians. White women'll be like "oh, at least he works hard...or...at least he's trying. He makes me laugh.." Black women'll be like "oh, he drives a beater, he has no house, wtf he wants with me?"

You always talk smack about the boss. All this hard work and still you show up just to hear "go prove it". Prove what, exactly? Tell me? Prove what? Uggh...

Old 01-19-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Wait. Why does the black woman have to be exceptional to win a double take from you, huh?? What is it about you that,s so special? Ive heard this spiel before..

I don't understand the point of a topic like this. No one cares. Are you looking for an Internet hi five or a stamp of approval? Date whomever you want. That's not the issue here. What speaks volumes are the follow up comments. Its like you're trying to start a net cat fight here.
yeah sure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships