Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 10:31 PM

677 posts, read 1,194,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, I would think so too....

There is another poster here that is supposedly a doctor and he is short and he whines all day about women passing him over...

Maybe he should walk around with his stethoscope hanging around neck..........
I say this because my father is a doctor, my parents divorced last week and he's already seeing someone else. That woman is certainly not with him because he's a very friendly guy. He's terrible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2013, 10:48 PM

333 posts, read 310,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
He's a doctor alright. I just found out he is a chiropractor. We spent 20 minutes debating if chiropractors are real doctors. But this is not the point. Point is he is shy, pretty much has zero social skills, and he does not look people in the eyes when he talks to them. A real nice guy, but not a charming guy.

1. I'll tell you what. If you liked him and he asks you out again, take my advice and go on an action date.

2. What did you determine? Are ChiroQuackers real doctors?

Old 02-10-2013, 10:54 PM

39,266 posts, read 27,671,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenEleven View Post
1. I'll tell you what. If you liked him and he asks you out again, take my advice and go on an action date.

I agreed to date him because on his profile, he said he was tall, I like tall guys. Doctors do not automatically turn me on (then again, I am sure a lot of people here will not believe me.)

2. Doctors of Chiropractic are primary health care providers.
According to the Center for Studies in Health Policy, "The DC can provide all three levels of primary care interventions and therefore is a primary care provider, as are MDs and DOs. The doctor of chiropractic is a gatekeeper to the health care system and an independent practitioner who provides primary care services. The DC's office is a direct access portal of entry to the full scope of service."

Doctors of Chiropractic are licensed in all 50 states

so he is a real doc! But does it matter to me? Nope. However, I am sure many here would tell me I am just a gold digger.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:56 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,403,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenEleven View Post
Don't get me started. I've only used the services of one once. Low cost per visit, but they want you to keep coming back. I think the pinched nerve resolved itself with time, more so than with the visits to the chiropractor. Also, they can be very defensive about their status as health professionals. With med school, if you don't have a 3.7 in the sciences, you ain't seeing the inside of one. With chiropractor school, the threshold for getting in is a whole different ball park.

Question: how does this guy maintain a practice or see patients if he has zero people skills?

Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 PM

39,266 posts, read 27,671,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Don't get me started. I've only used the services of one once. Low cost per visit, but they want you to keep coming back. I think the pinched nerve resolved itself with time, more so than with the visits to the chiropractor. Also, they can be very defensive about their status as health professionals. With med school, if you don't have a 3.7 in the sciences, you ain't seeing the inside of one. With chiropractor school, the threshold for getting in is a whole different ball park.

Question: how does this guy maintain a practice or see patients if he has zero people skills?
zero women skill how's that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships