Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 03:10 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times

Advertisements

man what is it with all these trolls!

Old 05-02-2013, 03:15 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirl5759 View Post
Well I'm giving him me. I'm very attractive and can have just about any man I choose. We have sex all the time and I please him. Isn't that enough for a girl to do?
This poster IS NOT real, just trying to get all of us men ticked off. Don't even know if this is a real woman. might be the actual boyfriend. Might be just a bored individual at work with too much time on his/her hands.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
This poster IS NOT real, just trying to get all of us men ticked off. Don't even know if this is a real woman. might be the actual boyfriend. Might be just a bored individual at work with too much time on his/her hands.

definitely a skinny nerd who will get mocked tomorrow in school

Old 05-02-2013, 03:21 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
No way is this a real thread. The Op has to be a man.
Really.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:23 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,377,781 times
Um, if you're trading sex for dinners out and whatnot, doesn't that make you a prostitute?

And if you're so very "traditional," why are you having sex before marriage?

Old 05-02-2013, 03:23 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times
Quote:
Well I'm giving him me. I'm very attractive and can have just about any man I choose. We have sex all the time and I please him. Isn't that enough for a girl to do?
NO, you're actually quite fugly. I looked at your pic before you quickly took it down. You actually look suspiciously like a man with that upper lip hair and big arms - kind of resemble the Govenor of Jersey. Your screen name is a major misnomer. Usually when I see someone that looks like you, I've paid an admission price to a haunted house. Please learn from your parents' mistake - use birth control with your boyfriend. If you do unfortunately reproduce, please request tinted windows in your baby's incubator. I've even seen decompossed raccoons that are more attractive than you. The only man you could get is from the blind school and even he requests you wear a bag over your head. You're so ugly your boyfriend takes you everywhere he goes AND PAYS FOR YOU, so he doesn't have to kiss your ugly ass face goodbye. Yours is a prima facie case of ugliness.

Last edited by GoCUBS1; 05-02-2013 at 03:32 PM..

Old 05-02-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
NO, you're actually quite fugly. I looked at your pic before you quickly took it down. You actually look suspiciously like a man with that upper lip hair and big arms - kind of resemble the Govenor of Jersey. Your screen name is a major misnomer. Usually when I see someone that looks like you, they are charging an admission price. Please learn from your parent' mistake - use birth control with your boyfriend. I've seen decompossed raccoons that are more attractive than you. The only man you could get is from the blind school. You're so ugly your boyfriend takes you everywhere he goes, so he doesn't have to kiss your ugly ass face goodbye. Yours is a prima facie case of ugliness.
Rule #1 of the internet, never call yourself attractive and then post your pic.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:25 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
So I'm 27 and so is my boyfriend of about 6 months. We both work an are paid relatively well. In the beginning of the relationship, he would always pay for our dates. He treated me really well, always cooked us dinner if we stayed in, always drives, he was such a gentlemen.

Well now that we are a little closer, he has said that he would appreciate it if I could pick up the tab occasionally or maybe cook us dinner instead of him every now and then. I was taken aback. He knows I can't cook and I like to treated like a lady. What should I tell him? I'm traditonal in that sense.

You should tell him that you will be happy to pick up the tab and you will enjoy your time together in the kitchen while he teaches you how to cook.

Amazingly enough you can be "treated like a lady" and still pick up the tab AND cook from time to time.

What makes you think you doing these two things is going to make you any less a lady? The truth of the matter is from the words you posted you sound like a spoiled entitlement brat which is pretty far from being a "lady".

Old 05-02-2013, 03:38 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
NO, you're actually quite fugly. I looked at your pic before you quickly took it down. You actually look suspiciously like a man with that upper lip hair and big arms - kind of resemble the Govenor of Jersey. Your screen name is a major misnomer. Usually when I see someone that looks like you, I've paid an admission price to a haunted house. Please learn from your parents' mistake - use birth control with your boyfriend. If you do unfortunately reproduce, please request tinted windows in your baby's incubator. I've even seen decompossed raccoons that are more attractive than you. The only man you could get is from the blind school and even he requests you wear a bag over your head. You're so ugly your boyfriend takes you everywhere he goes AND PAYS FOR YOU, so he doesn't have to kiss your ugly ass face goodbye. Yours is a prima facie case of ugliness.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:39 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,997,816 times
Good one, Lilac. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships