Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 02:32 PM

7,325 posts, read 6,947,683 times

Advertisements

Women often live in a fantasy world ,want you to read their mind and such.
Forget it . Your whole life will be used up trying to read her mind.
If she want's you she would be with you , if you have to fight for her she is using you . You'd be fighting for her all the rest of your life one way or another..and she' d be letting you dangle all the while.
move on .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,472,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi64 View Post
Go after her. You only live once. She's not her boyfriend's property.
yah, she is you property!

Old 05-07-2013, 03:06 PM

11,819 posts, read 12,070,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkokono View Post
ok, this 's first time I share my story in forum. I have a really close friend, I and her known each other when we were children and we had a wonderful friendship. When we grow up, we both have many relationship in school but we still are good friends. I fall in love with her when we a freshman in university but she never know, I always care about her, do everythings to make her happy and hope...I dont have confidence to tell her I love her.
And last week, she said she have a boyfriend. I know it's good for her but I feel so sad.
Everybody, do I have a chance to win her heart, what should I do in this situation?
Thanks for reading, I hope I can deal with bad status.
English is not my native language, sorry if I have some mistake
If you have been friends since childhood, then I think it's safe to say that is all she sees you as, is a friend.

If you fell in love with her but never said anything to her, that is your fault for not speaking up. You should not do things to make her happy and behave in a way a boyfriend would, when she is not your girlfriend. You have to do more than hope, you have to speak up. You can't expect her to guess.

But at this time, she has a boyfriend now, so you need to leave it alone and move forward and open your heart to meeting others.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:30 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,724,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
If she has a boyfriend, then all you can do is move on.
Bull. She's fair game unless she has a ring on her finger.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:30 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,628,029 times
Leave her alone. Move on.

Old 05-07-2013, 04:34 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,123,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I'd be more concerned about the property the boyfriend DOES own. Such as guns, knives, baseball bats, a couple of right-hand men, etc.
Man, I wish I had minions; that would be freakin awesome.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:09 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,445,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Leave her alone. Move on.
I agree. Its not worth ruining a life long friendship over. However, if she gets back "on the market", then you can give it a shot with her.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:32 PM

863 posts, read 1,131,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
Bull. She's fair game unless she has a ring on her finger.
So, I guess you'd be ok if a guy stole your woman?

Old 05-07-2013, 10:14 PM

29 posts, read 42,162 times
Thanks for all comments.
I read all and see that I should move on and let her be with that guy. ok I think It's good for her.
But Should I tell her my feeling? I don't care about her response, I dont want to hide anymore, It's make me bad
We spent many times with each other, we hang out together in valentine day, x-mast... like lovers, we live together in a apartment(different room, sure) and study together in university. You know It's hard to forget her and meet other girls

Old 05-07-2013, 10:29 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,187,383 times
Listen to "Marvin's Room" by Drake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships