Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 10:52 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,028,092 times

Advertisements

I'm going to continue to say what was told to me by some posters from a thread from a long time ago.

She's still "single", so you are free to hit on her all you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2013, 11:17 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,445,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkokono View Post
Thanks for all comments.
I read all and see that I should move on and let her be with that guy. ok I think It's good for her.
But Should I tell her my feeling? I don't care about her response, I dont want to hide anymore, It's make me bad
We spent many times with each other, we hang out together in valentine day, x-mast... like lovers, we live together in a apartment(different room, sure) and study together in university. You know It's hard to forget her and meet other girls
You are young. Heres the best advice I can give you. For now just focus on hooking up with girls for some intimacy. This will not take up alot of your time, unlike a relationship.

With all that spare time. Focus on becoming a champion in life. A wise man once said "Don't waste your time chasing girls, become a champion and the girls will chase you".

These are all examples of becoming a champion in life : having a well paid job or income, nice vehicles, nice home, being physically and mentally fit, having friends and family you get on well with most of the time. Put alot of focus on these and the girls will chase you. Obtaining some of these is alot better than none.

Last edited by dave nz; 05-07-2013 at 11:27 PM..

Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,339,139 times
I didn't get to marry the love of my life by being a nice guy and let everyone get their chance while I stand by like a dumb azz. I did what I had to do to win her heart and completely destroy any and all of my competition who stood in my way. I came, destroyed my competition, I conquered her heart, and I married her. Wasn't easy. I suffered heavy, heavy casualty along the way, lost some battles, shed some tears, but in the end, I won the war.

No one controls your destiny but you, you alone. Now, go win that girl's heart. Better to win her heart now while she is still single because once she's married, she is off limit.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:22 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,628,029 times
THE BEST POSSIBLE MEN ARE NOT GOING TO COMPETE FOR A WOMAN. Only desperate guys chase after women that already have a man. Grow some balls and move one. Don't let some of these guys on this thread steer you in the wrong direction.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:05 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,276,942 times
All's fair in love and war. If you really love, tell her. Maybe she feels the same and like you, has been keeping it to herself. Probably not, but knowing is better than wondering.

As for breaking them up, that's not possible. If she is really into this guy and not you then she is going to tell you that she can only be friends. Besides, if you two are so close and she only told you about the bf last week then it is real early in the game and neither has much invested in the other.

Telling her has some risks if she just sees you as a friend. She may feel uncomfortable being around you knowing you want more than she can give. And if the bf realizes you are a competitor he is going to push her to distance herself from you even as a friend.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:34 AM

2,156 posts, read 3,339,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
THE BEST POSSIBLE MEN ARE NOT GOING TO COMPETE FOR A WOMAN. Only desperate guys chase after women that already have a man. Grow some balls and move one. Don't let some of these guys on this thread steer you in the wrong direction.

This is such a nice guy, who finish last mentality. LMFAO. In most of my relationship, I've always done the chasing. Every guy I've ever known has chase after a girl that they latter married. None of us have sat around and wait and play with our thumbs and hope one day a girl just magically show up at church waiting to get married to us. LMFAO.

OP,

if you listen to this advice. You might as well let everyone else in life step all over you. And while you are at it, bend over and take it as well. ROFL. Would you rather be a nice guy and not step on anyone's toe and not get the girl? Or would you rather step on a few toes and have a chance to have the girl of your dream in your life? Besides, it's not like she's married. She is single. All is fair game until she is married.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:35 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,690,389 times
Just keep her as a distant crush and never cross the line unless she is single.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calnbs View Post
This is such a nice guy, who finish last mentality. LMFAO. In most of my relationship, I've always done the chasing. Every guy I've ever known has chase after a girl that they latter married. None of us have sat around and wait and play with our thumbs and hope one day a girl just magically show up at church waiting to get married to us. LMFAO.

OP,

if you listen to this advice. You might as well let everyone else in life step all over you. LFMAO.
I do agree with this. I've heard men say that in general attractive women are never single. I think it's true, they always have boyfriends, so if you want an attractive woman, you almost HAVE to be waiting in the wings, or actively trying to steal her away. It's a disgusting thought but still a fact.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:54 AM

393 posts, read 467,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Just keep her as a distant crush and never cross the line unless she is single.
That's exactly how he SHOULDN'T act, as your subsequent post itself indicates.

Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi64 View Post
That's exactly how he SHOULDN'T act, as your subsequent post itself indicates.
It would be like waiting in the wings.
Guys do it all the time by pretending to be friends with women who are already taken.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and it made me laugh.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships