Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:15 PM

29 posts, read 42,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Good points.

My thought is if he's had feelings for her, why didn't he make them known before she met someone else? Why does he suddenly have courage to speak up when she's not available? That's what I think is kind of crappy, that now that she's met someone, he, as her friend, wants to create confusion for her and risk their friendship. If a longtime male friend of mine did that to me, I would not be happy or flattered and would not like feel manipulated and deceived about our friendship.
She will not happy when I speak up? Your comment make me confused
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,922,349 times
Quote:
What should you do if you love a girl who have boyfriend?

Answer: Find one who doesn't have boyfriend. The end.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:41 PM

11,800 posts, read 12,043,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkokono View Post
She will not happy when I speak up? Your comment make me confused
I don't know how she will feel but I would not be happy about it. I would be annoyed that you have been my friend for years, and wonder if you have been a genuine friend. I would wonder if you have been trying to manipulate me by doing nice things for me, to get something from me, instead of telling me how you feel. Then I meet and start dating someone else and you now decide to tell me how you feel, which doesn't show any consideration for me or my feelings.

Again, I don't know what she would think, but I would not be pleased with you. The time to tell her how you feel and see if there was a possibility for a relationship was when you were both single, not when she met and started dating someone else.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:47 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,621,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calnbs View Post
This is such a nice guy, who finish last mentality. LMFAO. In most of my relationship, I've always done the chasing. Every guy I've ever known has chase after a girl that they latter married. None of us have sat around and wait and play with our thumbs and hope one day a girl just magically show up at church waiting to get married to us. LMFAO.

OP,

if you listen to this advice. You might as well let everyone else in life step all over you. And while you are at it, bend over and take it as well. ROFL. Would you rather be a nice guy and not step on anyone's toe and not get the girl? Or would you rather step on a few toes and have a chance to have the girl of your dream in your life? Besides, it's not like she's married. She is single. All is fair game until she is married.
Nice Guy who finished last??? Yeah right. You have no idea what you are talking about. What kind of sorry simp would even want to be with a woman that has a boyfriend. SHE IS NOT SINGLE. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. MOVE ON. And PLEASE for GODS SAKE....PLEASE STOP CHASING AFTER WOMAN.

Some of you guys on this thread need to up your game. With the right conversation you won't need to CHASE AND BEG a woman. There is a special name out here for guys that CHASE after woman.

We call them THIRSTY MEN.....

Fellas do not become this guy.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:53 AM

29 posts, read 42,130 times
I've just met her boyfriend, that's such a awesome guy. Rich, friendly, funny and good looking. ok, I quit, I have no chance. She basically choose a right man for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships