Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 09:44 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yes, 300 posts about crap........ I swear the most inane threads have 9 lives.....
Is this TVSG's sister or him in drag ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 10:05 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,890,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
What makes no sense with your broken record in saying that you would be supporting someone else's kids. Wouldn't the dad be supporting his kids with his money allowing you to keep your money? I have never met a woman who dates a divorced man with kids and the man expects that woman to support his kids financially. Never knew anyone in that situation.
Actually my money could be used to help support his kids and even his wife so yes it would be my money. I don't want to pay for most of the expenses because his money is going to support his kids or his ex when other people are supporting their household only.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:36 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,445,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Actually my money could be used to help support his kids and even his wife so yes it would be my money.
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. No it won't be your money unless that is what you guys agree upon.

I don't know the type of man who would expect his girlfriend to support his kids. Sounds like you seek loser dads.

I have been with my partner for 10 years who is a divorced dad with 3 boys. Not one dime of my money has gone to support his ex wife or his kids who are now grown. But I have no issues buying them Birthday or Christmas gifts. Secondly it is none of my business how he choses to spend his money on his boys as they were growing up. It is his money and his kids...he is a very good dad as well.

Quote:
I don't want to pay for most of the expenses because his money is going to support his kids or his ex when other people are supporting their household only.
Both of us make good money and I pay for all of my bills and he pays for all of his bills. See how it works? And he also spoils me with attention, love, gifts, nice vacations, and big surprises.

I am into a quality dad not a loser dad.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:39 PM

52,218 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Is this TVSG's sister or him in drag ?
TVSG is WestPhillydude75.... no, they are separate people......

Old 07-08-2013, 10:53 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,946 times
Quote:
Actually my money could be used to help support his kids and even his wife so yes it would be my money. I don't want to pay for most of the expenses because his money is going to support his kids or his ex when other people are supporting their household only.
And when Taco Man has too many drinks and runs a stop sign, causing great harm to a family in a car, maybe killing them, whose money do you think will pay for that when he is sued? In another thread, you said that Taco Man's name will go on your house with you; are you prepared to lose your house, and possibly everything else you own, because of Taco Man's actions when drunk?

Trust me, I'm not trying to convince you that you should date dads; I would have been horrified if my kids would have ended up with a stepmother like you (they were actually lucky - their stepmother was good to them, financially and otherwise, and even though she and their father are now divorced, she still remembers them on birthdays, Christmas, and graduation). But, if Taco Man really does exist, you had better look at the big picture - especially since you seem to be pretty preoccupied with money and the financial aspect of being married - and prepare yourself to possibly lose everything YOU have worked for because of one stupid drunken mistake by your husband.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:56 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,890,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. No it won't be your money unless that is what you guys agree upon.

I don't know the type of man who would expect his girlfriend to support his kids. Sounds like you seek loser dads.

I have been with my partner for 10 years who is a divorced dad with 3 boys. Not one dime of my money has gone to support his ex wife or his kids who are now grown. But I have no issues buying them Birthday or Christmas gifts. Secondly it is none of my business how he choses to spend his money on his boys as they were growing up. It is his money and his kids...he is a very good dad as well.

Both of us make good money and I pay for all of my bills and he pays for all of his bills. See how it works? And he also spoils me with attention, love, gifts, nice vacations, and big surprises.

I am into a quality dad not a loser dad.
When a couple marries often the new spouse has to pay for the children or the ex. I posted a link in another thread about this. I pay my bills but don't want to pay for his with his ex or his kids.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:02 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,048 times
IF this stomach churning drama is true, I fear it will not end well. Taco Bueno already has a drinking problem, and God knows IDDY is enough to make Carrie Nation go on a bender, so we can only imagine Senor Sauced only getting worse

Old 07-08-2013, 11:08 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,224,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
IF this stomach churning drama is true, I fear it will not end well. Taco Bueno already has a drinking problem, and God knows IDDY is enough to make Carrie Nation go on a bender, so we can only imagine Senor Sauced only getting worse
Care to explain that in English?

Old 07-08-2013, 11:08 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,445,382 times
Quote:
When a couple marries often the new spouse has to pay for the children or the ex. I posted a link in another thread about this. I pay my bills but don't want to pay for his with his ex or his kids.
My guy had to pay 3 years of alimony but since he is so freaking wise with his investments he just paid it all in one lump sum to help her start a new life and to avoid dealing with her.

So when I met him she was out of the picture and it was just me and the boys Lucky me!

I would rather have a mature wise divorced dad who has learned from that broken marriage how to never get into that situation again vs. what you have chosen for a partner.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:13 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Care to explain that in English?

Not that difficult, but here goes: Taco Man has a drinking problem, IDDY can be a stressful enough person to make even a non drinker tip a few, which will only make him worse. I typed it slow for you too. Anything else? You could've just asked me to clarify a bit, instead of trying to be cool and coming off as a prick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships