Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 10:41 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times

Advertisements

I thought the points in this article were quite logical - kind of see it as a useful checklist for a woman looking for an exclusive and monogamous relationship.

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2013, 10:43 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Great article. I agree!

Old 07-05-2013, 11:51 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,701,834 times
I guess divorce him when he turns 40...lol

Chris Rock said it best: "a man is only as faithful as his options"

Old 07-05-2013, 12:10 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,086,783 times
Silly article.

Why?

The studies it cites don't consider alcohol or boobies.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:15 PM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Silly article.

Why?

The studies it cites don't consider alcohol or boobies.

Rep!
It doesn't site number of tatoos, how many Baby Mama's he has or the size of his ding-a-ling either. Brain dead article

Old 07-05-2013, 12:23 PM
YAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Rep!
It doesn't site number of tatoos, how many Baby Mama's he has or the size of his ding-a-ling either. Brain dead article
I know.

From what I've seen, adultery usually involves booze and a bar.

Word of wisdom:

Don't marry a traveling salesman that likes to drink.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:27 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Rep!
Why? These are pretty obvious things to consider. It makes perfect sense that someone with a low level of empathy, unreasonable expectations, little capacity for emotional intimacy or guilt, or low intelligence would be more likely to cheat than another guy. I mean, if the guy possessed all 6 qualities, he wouldn't be getting dates, but any one of these should be a red flag.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:37 PM
YAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Why? These are pretty obvious things to consider. It makes perfect sense that someone with a low level of empathy, unreasonable expectations, little capacity for emotional intimacy or guilt, or low intelligence would be more likely to cheat than another guy. I mean, if the guy possessed all 6 qualities, he wouldn't be getting dates, but any one of these should be a red flag.

No problem getting dates.

Plenty of women with the same "qualities."

Old 07-05-2013, 12:53 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
LOL Isn't that funny that ugly ass Arnold Schwarzenegger's picture has to be on almost every online article about cheating?! Oh my God, he is so damn ugly, inside and out.

Anyway, I read that article again, it looks like the first thing to consider is, "Does he have a bunch of angry exes?"

I always thought a man or a woman's sexual history says a lot about that person. Fundamentally, I don't believe a person can change. For example, if a person has cheated on every single one of his girlfriends, he is simply not a dating material for a woman who is looking for monogamous relationship. I don't believe in miracle.

However, people nowadays seem to believe past is past, a person's sexual or dating history should not be discussed with his or her new partner. I found the whole idea ridiculous. To me, past will set the tone for future. I have dumped a guy before because he admitted to me that he has cheated on many of his ex girlfriends, he promised he would not cheat on me because "You are so sweet and special." I am so glad that we are just friends. He is cheating on his current girlfriend with somebody else. He is not a bad person, but he is not suitable for a committed monogamous relationship. I appreciate his honesty though.

Old 07-05-2013, 02:29 PM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
I'm just saying this list is very loose and you could add to it to no end. I would add the biggest one being the 'POTUS'. Don't marry someone who will become the Pres. "Commander in Cheater" should be the official title.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships