Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2007, 08:13 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times

Advertisements

The only good thing about house work is that it will always wait for you. Concentrate on being well. Your health is more important than cleaning. Two days off from work, kick back and relax!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2007, 08:16 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Robyn, if you have some green tea, drink a couple of cups of that stuff, it does wonders. I went to Japan once for a whole month (work related). I got really sick with the flu after I arrived and drank copious amounts of green tea. The stuff worked really fast. It has a lot of antioxidants. I don't like the taste so much, even though it's not bad but I swear it really works.
I have green tea, and I will be right on it!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
robyn-

Why were the kids returned to school?
no one home at Kalos, I didn't know m wasn't gonna be there... it happens..

Old 12-01-2007, 08:23 AM

I have got to clean this place... esp the kitchen! yikes! I will just do it in spurts though. I really am chillin this weekend though. I know Thurs night I was washing clothes washing washing washing, drying folding, so they would be ready for him. The dirty clothes just reproduce like bunnies or something!

Then they come home dirty again, he should wash them! But on Sunday night, I have to wash wash wash.. LOl

So, I do have to get some things done... Also have to walk down and pay the rent, depleting my bank acct.....ouch@!

Lucy is sitting on my lap being an online kitty girl right now, she has finally figured out a position that allows her comfort and my ability t type, Norah Jones, once again, in the background playing.

I was watching You've got Mail earlier... gonna go back to it in a bit. Blast from the past, LOL

Old 12-01-2007, 09:03 AM

283 posts, read 524,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
(((Robyn))) Oh, my. We are givin' you a 'get outta cleaning' card for the weekend. Do not pass go, hit the sofa and watch movies/tv. If you see something that's makin' you nuts, get it. Just don't feel as if you have to perform for an inspection.

Your body was sending you a message with the disconnect. You need consistent, proper nutrition and rest. You must take your self care seriously.

Kalo, give her lots of support and hugs!! Those of us in the field are countin' on ya! LOL! I know you're doing the best friend thing to the max, Carol. Thank you!
I'm trying, it's hard from 4 hours away. The SO and I are going to see the Redskins play tomorrow (early x-mas gift for him), so we're out of town. Was worried about our girl yesterday, she wouldnt let me drive her home from work , Wonder Woman........sing along now.

Hopefully she's gonna just take it easy this weekend, eat plenty of good stuff and just chill. Them dust bunnies will be there, trust me.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
I'm trying, it's hard from 4 hours away. The SO and I are going to see the Redskins play tomorrow (early x-mas gift for him), so we're out of town. Was worried about our girl yesterday, she wouldnt let me drive her home from work , Wonder Woman........sing along now.

Hopefully she's gonna just take it easy this weekend, eat plenty of good stuff and just chill. Them dust bunnies will be there, trust me.
Aww Carol,, I love you..... you are the best friend a person could ever have... in the world.

I got home fine, and just layed on the couch, I called and talked to B, thought it was J, lol asked him if his Mom was home...did he tell you?

Hugs to you and be safe!

((((((((((((((((((CAROL)))))))))))))))))))

Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,297,629 times
I'd sooner finish the King James version of the Bible, "War and Peace" and the unabridged version of "The Stand" before I'd ever catch up on your saga cinderobyn, but wanted to say 'hi' and wish you well...

Oh, and is your name a play on "Cinderella", only "Cinder-Robyn"??? I wonder that every time I see your username so I thought I'd take this opportunity to ask.....

Old 12-01-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
I'd sooner finish the King James version of the Bible, "War and Peace" and the unabridged version of "The Stand" before I'd ever catch up on your saga cinderobyn, but wanted to say 'hi' and wish you well...

Oh, and is your name a play on "Cinderella", only "Cinder-Robyn"??? I wonder that every time I see your username so I thought I'd take this opportunity to ask.....
Hey, my sag is good, lol, you must know some of it! heehee HI!

It is a play on cinderella from many years ago, when thats who I felt I was... and I felt like the little mice were singing, cinderellie cinderellie to me

All in all, I am Robyn...

Old 12-01-2007, 12:34 PM

that was to say my SAGA!

Old 12-01-2007, 12:56 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
You are "our" Cinderella Robyn!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships