Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 05:52 PM

355 posts, read 389,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
She wants the D.
this man is right

you know what that means OP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 05:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
this man is right

you know what that means OP
The second one from the right is a nice size.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:55 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Thanks, OP. Cute story. I bet she gets a huge tip from you the next time she's your waitress.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:56 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jooooeeee View Post
I think I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is. Some nice morning flirtation. Makes us both feel good. =]
dude if i was getting "nice morning flirtation" like that i'd be trying to figure out my next more to get her to have breakfast in bed with me.

Old 07-28-2013, 05:57 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
She was being polite. That is part of her job.
This! She had no clue you found her attractive or that not only were you there to eat but to wife hunt in which case you should have JOKINGLY said they are not yours but you are more than ready to make ``cute`` babies like that with her. Leave a niced tip and a phone number, a hint and see if she calls you back.

This forum kills me with these questions basically all the questions you are asking us, you should have asked her yourself.

Take my advice next time and let us know how it goes!

Old 07-28-2013, 06:01 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
this man is right
He was kidding.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:13 PM

355 posts, read 389,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Thanks, OP. Cute story. I bet she gets a huge tip from you the next time she's your waitress.
but didn't you guys spend this whole thread telling him that she DOESN'T want his huge tip?

Quote:
He was kidding.
I never would've guessed

it's not like that phrase is mostly used as a joke or sarcasm or something

"she said hi to me after I said hi to her"
"she wants the D"

"she tackled me to the ground and handcuffed me after she caught me going 176 in a 45 zone"
"she wants the D"

"she pepper sprayed me in the eyes"
"she's just playing hard to get, she wants the D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooooeeee View Post
Spoiler
Thank you everyone for your honest replies! I'll be honest.. After reading this thread this morning I almost talked myself out of going to see her. But I figured, why wonder? Lets get to the bottom of this!

So I head down and get seated. I was beginning to think she wasn't working this morning when she walks in the door! She wasn't my waitress but whatever. I would glance at her occasionally but she never returned eye contact. I was kinda bummed but at least I knew it was me who was reading into things a little too much.

So I put my sports page down and
Pick the bill up when someone grazes against my arm... I look up and it's her! She has a big smile on her face and asks how I was doing. I replied just fine thanks with a smile. She asks, "no wife and kids today??" I laughed and said, " Youuu know they're not my wife and kids!" She laughs.

I tell myself," SELF, THiS IS IT!" So I stand up with my bill and introduce myself..she tells me her name and gets promptly called away before I could get any further!! Hahaha, oh man. So I walk to pay my bill and get a byeeeeee joeeeee as she passes me by with a slew of hot dishes. She makes a sad face and then a smile as she looks back at me.

I think I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is. Some nice morning flirtation. Makes us both feel good. =]
here's my advice, forget about her, whether she likes you or not

its impossible to tell with people who work for tips because they HAVE to be nice to you and even flirt with you a little bit, its the same with strippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
I always wonder why guys ask this question when it comes to women in customer service positions. Isn't the above quote almost always going to be the reason?
you know how they say that some people hear what they want to hear? same concept, no one wants to think that the pretty girl who was friendly to you wants anything other than your D

I know, many of my school crushes have been the result of this.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:19 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
So we are clear: We are NOT talking the following:

Archer Just the tip SD) - YouTube

The tip in question is gratuity.

Old 07-28-2013, 06:23 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
o_O

Old 07-28-2013, 06:26 PM

445 posts, read 864,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
This! She had no clue you found her attractive or that not only were you there to eat but to wife hunt in which case you should have JOKINGLY said they are not yours but you are more than ready to make ``cute`` babies like that with her. Leave a niced tip and a phone number, a hint and see if she calls you back.

This forum kills me with these questions basically all the questions you are asking us, you should have asked her yourself.

Take my advice next time and let us know how it goes!
Wife hunting in a restaurant accompanied by a close woman friend with two small children? Who was he hunting? Waitresses on the clock or single female customers who could obviously figure out his female companion with the kids was just a really good friend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships