Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 04:35 PM

52,280 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousVox View Post
But you are far more desperate than a man is of your age bracket. Well you can wait until fair is fair, but being never married and in you're 40s should tell you that you need to step up your game or lower your standards. Its the same as ATL39... the competition for want you want is fierce.... what are you going to do to elevate yourself so that a prized man will want you?
Have you read her requirements in a man she wants.

Not to be harsh, but she is NEVER repeat NEVER gonna get her exact requirements met. I've said she needs to drop a couple otherwise it's stock up on cat foodville..........

Last edited by Chowhound; 08-04-2013 at 04:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2013, 04:38 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
It's made cheating so much easier for people
Not just that - digital has created disposibility.

Old 08-04-2013, 04:40 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Wow, imagine my surprise to find this is yet another "dating isn't fair to men because women can ...(fill in the blank)."

nothing more to see here, please put your trash in the receptacle on your way out and whomever exits last, please turn out the lights........

Old 08-04-2013, 05:02 PM

896 posts, read 1,177,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Look in Texas. That is the only answer aside from getting my company to let me work remotely and move. I will not lower my standards to date obese women.
So elevating yourself as a candidate where you are is out? Seems rather lazy, no?

Old 08-04-2013, 05:03 PM

896 posts, read 1,177,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Not to be harsh, but she is NEVER repeat NEVER gonna get her exact requirements met. I've said she needs to drop a couple otherwise it's stock up on cat foodville..........
All the more reason why she should describe what she has to offer a man, instead of simply stating her job and education.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:14 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

I HAVE had my EXACT same requirements met, which are never married, childless and religious. There ARE men like this out there including my boyfriend.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
But you are far more desperate than a man is of your age bracket. Well you can wait until fair is fair, but being never married and in you're 40s should tell you that you need to step up your game or lower your standards. Its the same as ATL39... the competition for want you want is fierce.... what are you going to do to elevate yourself so that a prized man will want you?
How would you know that I am more "desperate" than a man my age being I know what I want. Desperate? not hardly. No way would I lower my standards just so I can date a loser man I would never consider.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
All the more reason why she should describe what she has to offer a man, instead of simply stating her job and education.
I offer the same things that a man would offer such as companionship. I don't have to "offer" anything a man doesn't and nope sorry not desperate. If I don't marry (and I will)then oh well.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:20 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,793,602 times
Quote:
So elevating yourself as a candidate where you are is out? Seems rather lazy, no?
Not lazy at all, just realistic. And what do you mean by elevate? I'm in good shape and have a good career. I'm into self help, so always elevating. Here, its just a lack of women who meet even my minimal criteria.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:22 PM

52,280 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I HAVE had my EXACT same requirements met, which are never married, childless and religious. There ARE men like this out there including my boyfriend.
This taco man isn't a man... he's got some major issues going on... matter of fact, I'm surprised you are with him.... I'm sorry to be harsh about it, as I don't know the guy personally but everything you talked about him........ you had to give up way way too many other much more important things just to get a childless man......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships