Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2013, 08:57 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,964,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterwhite18 View Post
Is this what helps you sleep at night when another guy gets the girl?
I NEVER think about others guys when I go to sleep.

Thanks for playing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 09:03 AM

22 posts, read 20,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
I NEVER think about others guys when I go to sleep.

Thanks for playing.
Based on that novel you penned, you've done quite a bit of thinking about "alpha" males

Old 10-08-2013, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Based on that novel you penned, you've done quite a bit of thinking about "alpha" males
Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or are you just posting comments of no value ?

I believe the OP has a topic, as does most threads on this forum. And there are guidelines to follow while posting.
If you dont have anything to add to the thread other than none sense, then you aren't supposed to post.

It's in the terms of service.

And here we have another example of an alpha trying to manipulate someone by making comments without actually intelligently debating the previous comments.

Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or do you just enjoy ignoring the TOS ?

For the record, guys don't have to follow alpha mentality to date successfully and have a successful life.
IME, most alphas are overcompensating for failures in other aspects of their life.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,748,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Haha I never thought of this. A few years ago I dated a woman about 6 years older than me. When I had surgery I came home to 100s of pictures all over my apt of her in underwear that said "hot mess" even after we broke up I was still finding pics in random places lol. It was cute at the time. But now you consider the actual definition of hot mess and there's no surprise there
I hear it so many times on CD! She kept me in the friendzone and cried on my shoulder when all the bad boy thugs abused her and broke her heart, and I was so patient waiting for her to notice me and she never did and this is how I know women are eeeeevil.

She tries to find love in the bad boy, he looks for it in the hot mess. People are three dimensional, so it really isn't so simplistic, but if we're reducing people to stereotypes ...

I thought this thread would have been shut down from the get-go because the title is one of those gender-war battle cries like "no fat chicks" or "put the toilet seat down."

I have minimal experience in online dating so I tend to stay out of these conversations. The OP has not had good luck connecting with men she finds attractive, and that sounds like a common theme. I don't think I have the guts for it, so those of you who make it work, kudos.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or are you just posting comments of no value ?

I believe the OP has a topic, as does most threads on this forum. And there are guidelines to follow while posting.
If you dont have anything to add to the thread other than none sense, then you aren't supposed to post.

It's in the terms of service.

And here we have another example of an alpha trying to manipulate someone by making comments without actually intelligently debating the previous comments.

Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or do you just enjoy ignoring the TOS ?

For the record, guys don't have to follow alpha mentality to date successfully and have a successful life.
IME, most alphas are overcompensating for failures in other aspects of their life.
Hop back a page or two and you'll see my contribution. And here we have you trying undermine said contribution by defaming me by labeling me with your definition of alpha

Old 10-08-2013, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Hop back a page or two and you'll see my contribution. And here we have you trying undermine said contribution by defaming me by labeling me with your definition of alpha
You directly challenged my comment with nothing significant to add. Other than sleeping at night while other guys get the girl.
First of all, Women (not girls) are not objects to attain.

And your attempt to back petal is to state, "my comments are a couple pages back."

No I am not rereading your comment, it didnt interest me in the first place, and frankly you bore me.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:42 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,007,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
That's not the point. What is with you people. It's not about hating women. It's about being used up, 2 or more baby daddies, overweight, emotional screwed up and overall damaged goods. They don't want no part of that. It's not about being bitter. It's about not taking sloppy seconds, or hell, sloppy thirds.
A man who is not a virgin is sloppy seconds? O....K....

Old 10-08-2013, 09:47 AM

3,670 posts, read 7,171,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
A man who is not a virgin is sloppy seconds? O....K....
i think he meant the woman is "sloppy seconds/thirds" because she's already had a kid by another man, which i can kinda understand. what i don't understand is why he is complaining about the women who passed up "the good men" in their 20s when he did the exact same thing by dating a woman who treated him like crap and went off and had a kid with another man.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
You directly challenged my comment with nothing significant to add. Other than sleeping at night while other guys get the girl.
First of all, Women (not girls) are not objects to attain.

And your attempt to back petal is to state, "my comments are a couple pages back."

No I am not rereading your comment, it didnt interest me in the first place, and frankly you bore me.
Lol. Get the girl is a phrase my noble white knight.

No back peddling champ, you assumed I didn't contribute. You were wrong

For someone that bores you, you are quite responsive

Old 10-08-2013, 09:50 AM

29,762 posts, read 34,464,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
i think he meant the woman is "sloppy seconds/thirds" because she's already had a kid by another man, which i can kinda understand. what i don't understand is why he is complaining about the women who passed up "the good men" in their 20s when he did the exact same thing by dating a woman who treated him like crap and went off and had a kid with another man.
That's some sort of meme that the men's rights guys are convinced that all women do: sleep around in their 20s and then get used up with illegitimate children in their 30s, and the good guys who they didn't want don't want them anymore. It doesn't make any sense, and it's way on the wrong end of the Springer/Montel spectrum, but it's from the internet, so what can you do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships