Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 04:30 AM

576 posts, read 824,325 times

Advertisements

Lol this thread is a year old ....Op might not be around anymore to see my response

Old 08-24-2015, 05:53 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntFishRepeat View Post
Come on people, Everybody knows the Cougar thing is strictly about sex. So many people get lust confused with love.
Sure some people may really fall in love with a big age gap but the vast majority end when one party or the other wakes up one day and comes to their senses.
What do you consider the cougar range? Is 11 or 12 years really cougar territory? I don't see it. A guy can't truly a love a women that much older than him? Cmon.

Old 08-24-2015, 07:40 PM

818 posts, read 917,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
What do you consider the cougar range? Is 11 or 12 years really cougar territory? I don't see it. A guy can't truly a love a women that much older than him? Cmon.
Yes, on the low end of the age ranges , like a 18 yr old boy and a 30 year old woman...... COUGAR
If she's married she's called a Cheetah .....

Old 08-26-2015, 06:00 PM

1,178 posts, read 1,361,090 times
You're not truly in love with this woman if you are worried about such things.

This is a novelty for you, and it likely could be for her as well. At 40, there is no guarantee she can even have kids. So many women at that age cannot. And it is really not fair to pressure her to have kids unless she wants to. Get all that out in the open b/4 any "I do's" are said and do both of you a huge favor.

And this comment you said has me shaking my head.....
"Also what happens when I am 35 years old and she will be 48. Wont that make me resent her?"

What on earth would you resent her for--still being alive? Aging? Getting "old"? For agreeing to marry a man who said he was in love with her and accepted the age difference?

Seriously, OP....you need to grow up yourself first before you settle down with anyone, in my opinion.

Old 08-27-2015, 08:16 AM

230 posts, read 228,770 times
This is all up to you;you can decide to nurture your 'love';or let it go to waste due to your unhealthy fears
When you both grow old;I believe your love will still be youthful and thrive
Stop worrying too much

Old 08-27-2015, 08:19 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeaichwetwork View Post
Hello. I am a 27 year old male never been married no kids. Im a good looking guy finding and dating beautiful women has never been a problem for me.

Last year I met a woman, 40 years old. Looks 30. Never married no kids. We fell in love quick. And im old enough to know it wasnt puppy love. We even took vacations together split it traveled hike. We were truly in love. Never did those things with a partner before.

Now that its been a year its crap or get off the pot and I need to marry this girl. But now I have cold feet. Not only am I only 27 so I would be giving up everything because I only want one successful marriage but we would have to have kids NOW because of her age. Also what happens when I am 35 years old and she will be 48. Wont that make me resent her?

I feel so terrible, I told her. But its so sad. She is such an amazing person if only she was 35 or I was 35. And now she may never have kids. I care for this person deeply but I feel like down the road it could turn ugly. Please help.
OP- you are obviously worried about the future visual and physical--not the love.

Because that matters, you better stick to women around your own age.

Old 08-27-2015, 08:53 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissmamaAnnie View Post
Lol this thread is a year old ....Op might not be around anymore to see my response
His SO died of old age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships