Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2014, 02:52 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Umm did you see these pictures she posted?

Seeing those are far worse than she described in my opinion. She is "exclusive" with a boyfriend, and she is acting like that AND posting them on facebook and such? If I was him I would be so embarrassed as well as mad! That is just disrepectful. Even the one not lying dkwn, where she is wrapped around him?
I have tons of friends that are girls, and a gf. Many of the girls I'm friends with I've also slept with and would date me if I was single. 1. They all know I have a girlfriend and most are now friends with her. 2. Even if they havent met her, I make it well aware I have a gf, and they are more respectful than that.

Those pics are beyond pathetic for a girl in a relationship to take.

While I don't excuse his arcade behavior, hes probably just so mad everything sets him off. I would have dropped her so fast. If my friends and family saw pics like that of the girl I'm with on vacation with another guy, I'd be so embarrassed and they would not like her. I'd feel the same if it was my family members gf.

I think the OP should leave her bf since he doesn't have the guts to do it. She clearly is not ready for a relationship nor the respect it entails.

Umm, so, I have photos like that with friends and those pictures are not as bad as some I've seen of others.
We have photos of me laying in bed with my girlfriend and her husband sound asleep, so what, it is a photo.
Are you going to assume that we all had sex together because we are laying in the same bed asleep?

She has been exclusive for 3 weeks, she went to a wedding, she posed for a stupid "drunk" photo with an old friend of hers, personally I don't see the issue and those photos are not beyond pathetic.

I still think the guy has blown the whole thing out of proportion and he has just tipped the starting to control her iceberg.

People are affectionate with those they love whether it is a friendship love or romantic love, it happens, it is a residual of being human and I see nothing wrong with posing for photos like that.
I've stood and watched my Husband get a bear hug and kiss on the lips from female friends, doesn't bother me in the least. My Husband has spent the weekend, alone, 6 states away with the same female friend more than once, doesn't bother me in the least.

Trust is a big deal and I trust my Husband because we both know we are married to each other, no further explanation needed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2014, 02:57 AM

18,103 posts, read 15,676,604 times
Looking at those 3 photos I would assume, as would any rational person, that the man in the photos is your boyfriend. Your body language and his yell, "we're a couple!" Not, "we're just platonic pals!"

You are clearly someone who wants and needs to put your sexuality out there on display. The leg up position in your photos is typical sex kitten cheesecake posing. The hanging on the guy with both arms is one of intense closeness and indicates more than just friends. The "drunken pose" photo looks like the prelude to a certain sexual act.

That's how they appear regardless of what you intended or how innocent they might actually be.

I think you're much too immature to be in any committed relationship, and certainly with someone who is older and looking to meet the one and settle down. You want to keep the party going and that's just a very bad match for someone who isn't in the same place in life.

If it was me and my new boyfriend did this, posed for those photos and then uploaded them, once I saw these photos, I'd be gone, gone, gone. Relationship ovah!

Old 09-06-2014, 03:03 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,444,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Umm, so, I have photos like that with friends and those pictures are not as bad as some I've seen of others.
We have photos of me laying in bed with my girlfriend and her husband sound asleep, so what, it is a photo.
Are you going to assume that we all had sex together because we are laying in the same bed asleep?

She has been exclusive for 3 weeks, she went to a wedding, she posed for a stupid "drunk" photo with an old friend of hers, personally I don't see the issue and those photos are not beyond pathetic.

I still think the guy has blown the whole thing out of proportion and he has just tipped the starting to control her iceberg.

People are affectionate with those they love whether it is a friendship love or romantic love, it happens, it is a residual of being human and I see nothing wrong with posing for photos like that.
I've stood and watched my Husband get a bear hug and kiss on the lips from female friends, doesn't bother me in the least. My Husband has spent the weekend, alone, 6 states away with the same female friend more than once, doesn't bother me in the least.

Trust is a big deal and I trust my Husband because we both know we are married to each other, no further explanation needed.
That's fine for you, however I'm going to just take a guess that most people would not be fine with what you described. I know personally if I was in a relationship and she got bear hug and kiss on the lips from a guy friend I would not be o.k. with it. It would make me very uncomfortable, as I'm sure it would many people. If you think it's not a big deal, great but don't expect everyone to think that.

Old 09-06-2014, 03:24 AM

2,322 posts, read 923,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

Both of you need to determine what your boundaries are before considering to become a committed couple.

Both of you need to be on the same page regarding the boundaries.
Ultimately this is what it boils down to. It's apparent by the range of responses that we all have different boundaries. All that matters is that they be on the same page.

Old 09-06-2014, 03:27 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
And this is a friend? it looks more like a couple taking photos

You just dont spring these type photo's on social media on a new boyfriend

Either you're just not smart, or you just dont give a crap about your boyfriend, possibly both.
I believe this is the correct diagnosis.

Old 09-06-2014, 03:49 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,377,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

Umm good for you?

Just because YOU don't care. Please don't try and speak for everyone. I'd gladly bet you that the majority of people WOULD have an issue with another person kissing their significant other on the lips.

I'm different than some people in a lot of ways regarding relationships and such. However I'm also not so ignorant to think that jist because something is ok with me then it means everyone else should be ok with it to, or that most people think as I do.

If you are ok with your husband kissing and plowing other chicks 6 states away then so be it. However don't assume its the same for everyone. Geeze.

Old 09-06-2014, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Knee jerk reaction to a single incident. Off with his head!!! People have no staying power in relationships and marriage. Much easier to run away and put your head in the sand than to try and work things out.
And a decent guy would probably have an objection to his girlfriend running around " wearing the sluttiest outfit ever known to mankind".
I can't believe that there adults who would suggest cutting and running over a single argument. People ( as I am sure others will agree) being human sometimes say things in anger and if everyone were to cut and run over a single incident
or judge the complete person based on a single sentence are probably doomed to live a lonely life. And they need to GROW UP!
Excellent

After seeing the pics I would have felt very disrespected to the point of wanting to end the relationship. It would have been very easy to cut bait three weeks into exclusivity. But we're talking three weeks here. I don't think that's enough time to have set boundaries like snugglegirl05 suggested.

Unless you can talk about every possible scenario before becoming involved, there will be instances where the relationship will be challenged. If it's worth saving, try working it out first.

Now let's talk about butt cheeks. I am not a fan of daisy dukes on my girl. I prefer a more modestly dressed lady, but that's just me. If bf had a problem, he should have stated so before leaving the house as many have already stated. My concerns besides his reaction is what will he do when you go to the beach? There may be a lot more than butt cheeks showing. Or is this more of a time and place for everything?

Old 09-06-2014, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Imagine if one the many kids she works with was in that arcade

Boy: look dad thats Miss.... over there playing air hockey
Father: where?
Boy: the one with with size 3 shorts on a size 8 ass
Father: 9ice,

hehehe
ROFL Don't you just love it when a girl sucks at math.

<right down the middle of the plate ladies>

Last edited by winrunner; 09-06-2014 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: ETA: of the plate

Old 09-06-2014, 05:13 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I believe this is the correct diagnosis.
Well, admittedly, she said she has never been in a relationship (obviously). Hopefully, she'll learn some basic relationship respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winrunner View Post
ROFL Don't you just love it when a girl sucks at math.

<right down the middle ladies>
Maybe I'm taking the booty shorts a little too far, maybe it isn't that bad.

OP, care to post a booty short pic? Lol

Old 09-06-2014, 07:31 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,377,654 times
Quote:
Well, admittedly, she said she has never been in a relationship (obviously). Hopefully, she'll learn some basic relationship respect.

Maybe I'm taking the booty shorts a little too far, maybe it isn't that bad.

OP, care to post a booty short pic? Lol
Thats actually a good question. Itd give us an idea how reasonable she's being. If they can be worn in public then a pic here is nbd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships