Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 08:42 AM

324 posts, read 427,553 times

Advertisements

OP, you've let this consume you to the point where you can't even function. Are you on disability because of mental health issues? No judgements at all, but I would really seek some counseling and not have anything to do with this woman. This isn't "love" and you weren't "forced" into an open relationship. You've allowed yourself to be in this completely insane, toxic and abusive situation.

This is why you need some help from a professional therapist. Being on disability I'm sure there are many free options available so take advantage of them.

You don't have to take our advice here, but I guarantee, no matter how many examples you give of her abusiveness, or how many threads you start about wanting to make this work, the advice is going to stay the same: leave her and seek help for yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 09:32 AM

61 posts, read 35,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Move home.

Now.
I did then left with out telling them. I messed up n I have pot in my system. I went to look for work before. Asked around an sure enough I need to get things in order for my self.

Old 03-22-2015, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Because you are a glutton for punishment. You've been told in this thread and the other countless times to rid yourself of that woman. She is toxic and you need lots of distance between the two of you to completely rebuild your confidence.

As CSD mentioned, you always have options. Make the right choice and move on. She isnt worth the head/heart ache you are currently experiencing.
It hurts so bad I been threw a bad brake up before but now I feel beat up an down

Old 03-22-2015, 09:39 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Ain't no women worth this if she's looking to **** other guys behind your back or try to coerce you into an open relationship so she can **** other guys in front of you.

you are afraid of the unknown. You don't want to break up with a ***** because the alternative is something you aren't used to, and that scares you. What you know is this ***** is cheating on you, and forced you into an open relationship. All she wants from you is money so she can go out and bring other men home to screw. Are you OK with that? That's exactly what's going to happen.

You're digging your own damn grave here.

Old 03-22-2015, 09:51 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inforit84 View Post
It hurts so bad I been threw a bad brake up before but now I feel beat up an down
I understand it hurts. You have made that pretty clear in your posts but what we are trying to get you see besides the monetary angle is the possibility of exposure to STIs (STD). You cant put everything on the line for someone that is not just that into you. Let it go or you will continue to suffer. Reference Prince_frog's latest post. She sleeps around, exposes you to potential disease and you are paying for all of that. lol. Come on dude...knock it of and start thinking with your big head!

Old 03-22-2015, 10:39 AM

I came home from looking for work she said she us proud of me. Laid on me an fell asleep near me. I for the most part say I love you etc an she is saying it. I doubt its that simple just get a job. Could it be? I still can not get over what she said yesterday I have feelings for another person. What that all mean?

Old 03-22-2015, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Ain't no women worth this if she's looking to **** other guys behind your back or try to coerce you into an open relationship so she can **** other guys in front of you.

you are afraid of the unknown. You don't want to break up with a ***** because the alternative is something you aren't used to, and that scares you. What you know is this ***** is cheating on you, and forced you into an open relationship. All she wants from you is money so she can go out and bring other men home to screw. Are you OK with that? That's exactly what's going to happen.

You're digging your own damn grave here.
I guess I am , I been saying boy oh boy I am ****ed

Old 03-22-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by introspectguy View Post
OP, you've let this consume you to the point where you can't even function. Are you on disability because of mental health issues? No judgements at all, but I would really seek some counseling and not have anything to do with this woman. This isn't "love" and you weren't "forced" into an open relationship. You've allowed yourself to be in this completely insane, toxic and abusive situation.

This is why you need some help from a professional therapist. Being on disability I'm sure there are many free options available so take advantage of them.

You don't have to take our advice here, but I guarantee, no matter how many examples you give of her abusiveness, or how many threads you start about wanting to make this work, the advice is going to stay the same: leave her and seek help for yourself.
Yes mental health is my main issue for receiving disability. She has not even meet this other guy its a internet homerecking nightmare for me. If she goes out with this guy I feel like she will pick him. She gonna hurt someone

Old 03-22-2015, 10:49 AM

It was 3 of us she blocked a guy who she liked n just told me I said umm OK. Its like a game for her

Old 03-22-2015, 12:00 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
She has no love for you to fight for.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships